The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Symbols. Signs. Lines. Figures. Codes » The critical date 23 September


The critical date 23 September

Posts 141 to 160 of 681

141

#p38614,Dmitry" wrote:

What their first something I not gather additionally in any way, setting or the real war?
In scale one thing cities, were and unrest, and golodukha, and a gaIlows-bird occupation troops, and even methyl from their Hagerman boiling the water. This already was in N. Orleans, and means well realistically in scale several states or across the country. That means "cracked"? I not gather additionally in any way raze, in fix precisely the reason failures. Them enough turn electricity and will full disaster, why Pow this not will make if it need to? After all this same increasingly simply is done. Power under control, inside on tank farm and power plants broke up the and just big deal.


Their first as installation, pererastayuschie in real unrest and massacre - all on standard, as in the same Syria or Ukraine.

Electricity turn and destroy infrastructure scum not can, because itself Ideology enjoys for promotion installation. In any "frontovom" city of, which "firebomb", always owe be Internet and TV - this sources of information for herdsmen, which the proper to perceive information and go to act on scenario; Fonex the link - as source of information for herdsmen and a means coordination productions for the most scum; electricity - as compulsory condition for functioning of TV and ties; cleanest public transportation, and availability transport ins for personal transport - again same necessary condition for collection herdsmen in get places and action the most scum.

People not will no one to spil, and not routing crowd someone kill, if simply to blow up Neftebazu and to pull the plug on city. Need a "governing and guided force," which will their to collect, show out and tell, whom the proper kill, to demonstrate already now occurring process - in the form of or foreign currency "militias", "natsgvardeytsev", "terrorists", "militants", and camping on D., and camping on P. Without electricity, media, ties, transport, this impossible.

In Orleans, where not was electricity and forces law enforcement, trash pograbilo shops, poobchischalo estate in flats and popryatalos, when have returned forces law enforcement, those and Seimyniskeliai the entire eat meat Armageddon.

Last edited by горожанин (Sep 11 2015 02:04:58)

+4

142

23 September 2015 - Warning?

Number of such rollers growing. The likelihood offensive events is approaching 100%, warnings too many, encoding 9 / 23 clearly rivals your greatest hits in numbers 9 / 11

0

143

#p38627,Dmitry" wrote:

23 September 2015 - Warning?

perhaps (though bribery from such warnings, if know not, that with them to do), but as same still like pull for ears, only would add of paints.
Here and "24 September. Accident? Not think. "In topic 23 th. So already populyaren would, 23 or 24.
"00 :02: 39", but there same and "00 :02: 38", "00 :02: 37", why to 23 July and 23 August nothing not would tie?
Ah and still, why precisely 2015? Hint same there is no on year.

+1

144

23  сентября 2015г. - Yom Kipur. Йом Кипур - это судный день, день искупления грехов.

Йом-Киппу́р (ивр. יוֹם כִּפּוּר, «День искупления», «Судный день») — в иудаизме самый важный из праздников, день поста, покаяния и отпущения грехов. Отмечается в десятый день месяца тишрей, завершая Десять дней покаяния. Согласно Талмуду, в этот день Бог выносит свой вердикт, оценивая деятельность человека за весь прошедший год[1].
Для выполнения обычая «капарот» (обряда искупления), который очень важен в дни перед Йом-Киппуром, берут курицу (для женщин) или петуха (для мужчин), совершают обряд и относят к шойхету (резнику), а затем дарят бедным примерную стоимость птицы[7].

Йом-Киппур считается наиболее святым и торжественным днём в году, его основная тема — искупление и примирение. Согласно религиозным предписаниям, в этот день запрещены не только работа (как в субботу и в другие праздники), но и приём пищи, питьё, умывание, наложение косметики, ношение кожаной обуви и интимная близость[1][8]. Пост — полный отказ от еды и питья — обычно начинается за полчаса до захода солнца кануна праздника и заканчивается с наступлением вечера через сутки, после появления на небе третьей звезды.

23 сентября 2015 г. - мусульманский праздник Eid al-Adha, известный как праздник жертвоприношений.

Курба́н-байра́м[1] или ’Ид аль-адха (араб. عيد الأضحى — пра́здник жертвоприноше́ния) — исламский праздник окончания хаджа, отмечаемый через 70 дней после праздника Ураза-байрам, в 10-й день месяца Зуль-хиджа в память жертвоприношения пророка Ибрахима.
Курбан Байрам (или Ид уль-Адха) — это исламский праздник, знаменующий окончание хаджа, паломничества в Мекку и ее окрестности. Хадж — пятый столп Ислама. Праздник отмечается через 70 дней после празднования Ураза байрам, то есть на 10 день двенадцатого месяца лунного календаря мусульман. Длится он на протяжении 3–4 дней.

Суть праздника заключается в принесении жертвы в долине Мина. Однако не все мусульмане могут совершить паломничество в Мекку в связи, с чем мусульманскими канонами предписывается исполнять главную часть обряда везде, где оказался мусульманин.

Согласно сюжету из Корана, патриарх Ибрахим попытался принести в жертву Аллаху своего сына Исмаила. За эту добродетельность и преданность Бог вознаградил Ибрахима, послав ему для этой цели барашка.

Курбан Байрам начинают праздновать с самого утра. Совершив омовение и надев новую одежду, мусульманин отправляется в мечеть на утреннюю молитву. После завершения намаза верующие возвращаются к себе, где хором поют славославие Аллаху. Затем мусульмане отправляются на специальную площадку или в мечеть, где мулла произносит проповедь. По завершению проповеди участники посещают кладбище, где молятся за усопших. Вернувшись домой, приступают к обряду жертвоприношения.

Правила праздника предписывают угощать всех, а в первую очередь бедных. В следующие после праздника дни необходимо посещать родственников и друзей.
Жертвоприношение Ибрахима. «Тимуридская антология», Шираз, 1410-11гг. Коллекция Гюльбекяна, Лиссабон.
Согласно Корану, ангел Джабраил явился к пророку Ибрахиму во сне и передал ему повеление от Аллаха принести в жертву сына. В Коране имя сына не названо, однако в предании почти всегда называется старший сын Исмаил. В противоположность исламскому преданию, в иудейском предании фигурирует другой сын пророка Ибрахима Исхак (Исаак)[2]. Ибрахим отправился в долину Мина к тому месту, где ныне стоит Мекка, и начал приготовления. Его сын, знавший об этом, не сопротивлялся, так как был послушен отцу и Аллаху. Однако это оказалось испытанием от Аллаха, и, когда жертва была почти принесена, Аллах сделал так, чтобы нож не смог резать. Жертва сына была заменена бараном, а пророку Ибрахиму было даровано благополучное рождение второго сына — Исхака (Исаака)[3].

23 сентября 2015г. -прибытие Папы Франциска в Белый Дом для встречи с Обамой. 266 Папа Римский будет встречаться  с президентом Соединенных Штатов на 266 день года. Некоторые полагают, что "что-то должно появиться, "родиться"" в этот день, так как 266 дней - это средняя продолжительность человеческого периода беременности.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Sep 11 2015 10:20:22)

0

145

In mass culture the US the number of 23 has cult significance. Writer William Burrows,,, specifically explored the several cases catastrophes, in which the number of 23 disorderly a special sense. Have epic a basketball player Michael Roberto Giordano was Number 23, his father was assassinated 23 July.

In a Latin Cyrillic alphabet 23 hew. The number of letters in brief form "Western Cyrillic alphabet also would still 23 (22 =2 1 + 0, camping on E. 23 — Ein Soph, rythm, containing in itself all).

In human drawn 23 replacements.

Have human 23 couples pairs.

In the body human 23 oriental enlarged inferior turbinates.

In spiral genetic “instructions ” DNA they tell until for science“ disruptions ” — neregulyarnosti in structure — emerge every 23 include the.

Symbol of of vanadium, 23 th elements tables of Mendeleev — V (i.e. Roman 5, in other words 2 + 3).

In math there is exactly 2 number of, not predstavimykh in the form of sums 8 neotritsatelnykh cubes — in 23 and 239

Sum first 23 ordinary numbers’t share on 23. This the first the number of, radiant thus characteristic of the, if not considered 1.

Sum first six numbers (2 • 3) number of Pea until semicolon and after equal 23: 3 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 5 + 9 =2 3

23 October 2002 in Moscow were taken in hostage about 800 viewers and actors musical “Nord-and saluting. ”

, that is a telegraph code 23 means “Directors ties ”, also noticed of last letter of Russian alphabet

In amid submarines “Kursk ”, in which experienced explosion, on the staff payroll time were 23 rights.

Under attack terrorists in Beirut Continent’barracks 23 October 1983, the died 23 rights.

Have faced with of an iceberg in 23 :4 0 14 April 1912 year.

Last edited by tort5 (Sep 11 2015 11:03:03)

0

146

Incidentally, that 23 September 2015 perhaps will an act of mass sacrifices, points and the, that 09.11.2001 year explosion towers twins was an act of mass sacrifices Moloch.
The reference: http://conspiracytheory.mybb.ru/viewtop … 46#p44035.

Молох

http://s017.radikal.ru/i411/1206/40/9a987b6c9e49.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/7DifF.png
Moloch (das. “tsar ”) — often occurring in Bible on transcription 70 fringes (Molo) name of semiticheskogo of a deity. As naritsatelnym, it been attached to various deities, mainly — backers cities or tribe, should the. Have Ammon (Bible) (Milkom — “their tsar ”, 3 Edom. II, 7) and asit. Available (Tyrian Heracles — “tsar cities ”).
Moloch as much as you ago. Supreme God and Jewish rabbis; Greeks otozhestvlyayut his with Kronom, Romans — with Saturn.
Moloch — god of nature, in particular — warmth and breathing ceasefire, growing in the sun. Accompanying a Phoenician religion human sacrifices were committed in honor Moloch's precisely through vsesozhzheniyu, under than him, as the supreme god, under just running up most expensive.
The most comfortable victim of were deemed children noble surnames; especially increasingly common were gekatomby of them in cases extreme dangers (should the. Under besieged of Carthage Agafoklom), but and in normal times they were frequent: Should the. In Bible mentioned about “conducting through the fire ” children in Valley Ginnomskoy (geenne), in honor Moloch's, under unholy Jewish tsars.
Children klalis on procteptye hands idol, parts face corpuscles, the bottom have burned's; incited cries those objections were muted mop and sounds ritualized music. Female addition Moloch's — Melkhet — also chestvovalos human victims of. Initiate in-Assyrian Empire-the mythology Baal Adramelch, god Sefarvaima, had the same character.
Of a in sacrifice even deified, believing, apparently, that soul victims is rising directly to god, entering in dreams made of a deity.
History us retained description of and even external kind of of the statue God. In Bible he is named Moloch as much as you from term “molek ”, which was called sacrifice in honor this God.“ old Moloch's. Was colossal growth, the entire from copper, and within wastes. Head was produced on, because bull was symbol of forces and sun in his lyutom the form of. Hands have of the statue were of the monstrous length, and on huge prostertye their fingertips klalis victims; hands, being driven by chains on blocks, hidden for spinoyu, consistently raised victims until holes, 7,000 in breast, where they fell off in a burning baked, which was within of the statue, on invisible exhaust air caps, and thanks through it required unfathomable amounts and doesn't burn fossil fuels form increasingly rising together between legs colossus would be. Believe, that adults victims first zakalyvalis, but there is no doubt, that children klalis alive on terrible, red-hot with hot pokers their fingertips institutional behemoth.
Spoken native way there.' vospreschalos remembers to show sadness. Children, if they shouted, until their prigotovlyali to terrible convinced, cleansing caress of.
As this nor should seem shameful and impossible, mothers owe were not only attend on the chilling the gala, but refrain from tears, more crying and any manifestations of sadness, because otherwise he not only disappeared in would Reforming, podobavshego them owing to welcome them popularly great honor, but could incur the anger oskorblyonnogo of a deity on the whole people, and one thing grudgingly viscerally The Gift to could destroy action just sacrifices and even incur the on people evils worse former Swedish. Such a she's a pushover mother was would is disgraced. ”
These enormous sacrifices were committed at night under sounds Vresnit, tamburinov and lire, which silenced cries accident children, and so same amplified electrified in people. Altars gods constantly obagryalis blood children, in the years same large celebrations or in godiny disasters people and in particular children obtained in sacrifice hundreds of and thousands of.
So, when army Agafolpa has drawn to a of Carthage, inhabitants last, in opting, that this stems with anger of a deity burned the in an instant more 500 children, of which 200 — sons noble families — were defined authorities, not less 300 was donated voluntarily.
There are other opinion relatively origin this of a deity.
Until the mid-20th century enlightened humanity was asleep. in misapprehension relatively genuine meaning words “Moloch. ”
Mostly leaks about Moloch cherpalis from most ancient literary source all since the and peoples - Bible. In represents us sounding there, the word “Moloch ” has come from Greek translation Bible - of the Septuagint. The interpreter, public toilets in Egyptian Alexandria and not “W ” did absolutely no views about ancient rites Hanaan Also has seen,’impenetrable word, linked the him form of, workable in the context. In other cases, tolkovateli verbatim have provided interpretation the term, and under this got lost his sense in original version. In the text Bible such mistakes and distortions - not one dozen.
Only after, as was treated almost a (Punic) writing, it turned out that “Moloch ” (molk) - this name a ritual of, adopted for name of of a deity (not be confused with milk –“ tsar. ” So, of Sidon Milkart – “tsar cities ”,“ term protector cities ”).
The term Molek, use which stems with ritually sacrificed, denoting concrete kind of this a ritual of. In the Old Testament are lacking details rites, but states, that sacrifice implemented “through legal the fire ”, i.e. had been burned in demonstrations, undertook“ burn as. ”
The term molk enough to an ancient. He is happening from others. Semite could. Verb hlk “go. ” In VIII digits Until BC Uh. He already reliably high point in terminology of sacrifices. Since different MLK in the same the significance of the emerges in caliphate in until. BC Dora From translation should, that victim send any to deity, as khodatay - a messenger.
Moloch - another the deity, upominavsheesya in the Old Testament, in sacrifice which benefited children, which then became prince netherworld. Moloch enjoys tears of mothers. Face his usually vymazano in blood. In book John Haul away “well Praestigius daemonum ”, is named prince Countries of Tears. Portrayed with then jumps well above head, sitting on the throne.
According to Red book Appina, Moloch - 's eating at babies, the grim revenge, Supreme ruler netherworld, bring benefit burned building souls. His quality highest population growth rate brutality and intransigence, images - Iron stove again and huge discover a dry tree. To call his impossible, for there is no in world seats, capable house his nature of. The seal his, izobrazhennaya on doors homes, brings in him trouble and miles, and Warcraft chunk clothing, that wore your enemy - his dreadful death. Simply and frightening significance its. Five triples, concealed in it, there is number of birth for death, not for life.
McCain Gregor mathers called Moloch's one of arkhidemonov, antisefirotom (evil elementalom) -1-Kether-Thaumiel, “Black the Sun ”, map Taro“ kings ” and camping on D..
Here is how John Milton describes Moloch's in “Lost paradise ”:
“Put approaching Moloch, dire King, showed up at his elementary blood human victims and tears fathers and mothers. But from-for noise reels not heard cries their children, when their challenge in the fire in honor terrible idol. ”

Is a curious phenomenon conversation with Rabbi on American radio:

Беседа на американском радио о еврейском заговоре с раввином.

t on American radio about Jewish conspiracy.
http://s7.uploads.ru/X7y6D.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohb5bdVVn_w
Description of besedy-
I wanted to would welcome you in program John 8 :4 4. I James Vikstrom (James Wickstrom), teacher God Yahweh, South to you in living in networks radio Turner in over the next hours with nine until 10 the evening on-Time time, by penetrating for curate Bob, which was covering for me last week.
Have us will be very interesting program today. I am confident, that you you should agree that this is so. I have there is a guest Rabbinic named Abe Finkelstein. He on eastern coast the United States, which intends to join me today on the evening, and we are going to talk about identification things in world.
Rabbinic Abe Finkelstein, as I already said, Rabbinic on eastern coast the United States. Ah, Oh.
Question: You with me today on the evening?
The answer: This serves, I here.
Question: Tell, listen, Oh, Oh, I'll be filling in for here curate Bob today on the evening, and I know, we never met, but I have there are several very interesting issues to you, I think, that questions. I want give you opportunity to answer, because there are many rumors and assumptions across the country, associated with the Jewish population, well?
The answer: OK.
Question: So here is, see whether, as representative synagogues and a female teacher in Jewish race at all, because, because you race, not so whether?
The answer: Ah, some say, that we race, some say, we religion.
Question: Yes, but that you say?
The answer: Ah, get back a little one and get back a little another.
Question: Ha-ha, I can to imagine, yes. Now, I want fathom how he in some difficult themes with the outset, ah, ah. You know, very flamboyant personality among your people, and, of course, you know, and you very well realize, that you me not like you, as and your race, DC. I am confident, that you know about this, is true?
The answer: Hey, this your own the problem.
The Holocaust six million Jews
Question: See whether, there is much theme, that is happening around in ties with these six millions victims Holocaust Jews, which had place during World War II, in Buchenwald, Auschwitz and other places. We here received many information on this subject, Rabbinic Finkelstein, about how, that his all myth, and all of this not more as hypothesis. Can whether I obtain your glance on this?
The answer: Ah, all know, that Jews never lied in history world. Nevertheless, whether six million 600 thousands of or 60 thousands of. This simply the number of.
Question: About, this simply the number of, but, however, that I want, so this bring until your specific findings, as you know, in 1934 year in World-1892 was said, that existed only three and a half million Jews in Europe. So here is, how three and a half million Jews know how to multiply until six million? I want to you responded on this question.
The answer: Ah, this, to be sure, a good question, there is no doubt. But the number of, you know, just figures, that I can say about ciphers. But importantly in is, that Jews always were subject to hounded throughout world history, and until now.
Even when we can, we are talking truth!
Question: Deal in is, that the reason, that they victimized - so this because they thieves, has been and killers, as this referred in book John 8 :4 4. Nevertheless, you.
The answer: [Прерывая]Everyone these Bible are gadgets.
Question: You - Jewish the good!, here is who you such. You - Jewish the good!!
The answer: Hey, yes, can be so say, but even when we to lie we are talking truth!
Question: Ha-ha. You know, this very ironic, because as, you know, I never thought, that I was able would get whom any, who would have had s boldness to join me on my transfer, in live live, and, and, you know, I only that seceded from programs with Col. in resignation, have which very many orders and medals, on my of last transfer in live, on my personal a radio here, Rabbinic Finkelstein, and we discussed banking aspect of and money in this country. So here is, all, many people, which have studied banking, and economy - they know, that the US Federal Reserve is private Jewish bank. So whether this?
The answer: Ah, ah - yes, and there is no
Question: Ah, and what part of - yes?
The answer: Ah, what this banking institution, this accurately.
Question: See whether, that me in this not likes, so this the, that Jew never knew, that such brutal job, and they never this not knew, and, moreover, you know, that in this interestingly, so this the, that you, Jews, just killers Christos, as would there not was.
The answer: Yes - this truth. We his killed, but he, too, was Jew.
Question: About, there is no, he was omnipotent Yahweh, embodies in flesh and the body. Here is in than the problem, that YOU received.
The answer: Ah, we are talking all goyam, that they worship Jew, and they in this believe, so what the difference?
Keep going - this large the horned cattle
Question: And now, when you raised question about goyakh, we must about this to talk. In other words, about goyakh, adjust me, if I am mistaken. I know, that you this infer. Rabbinic Finkelstein, a goy this any man, which not is Jew. Keep going is referred as large the horned cattle and animals. So whether this?
The answer: Ah, they YES - cattle, because we elected people.
Question: Realize, you elected in as a fertilizer. Here is the, for what YOU elected. You know, this the, that was said in book Enoah, of the patriarch of. Even Яgova in flesh bodies, said, that VSE you, Jews, that [3-4 слова неразборчиво], will die for something evil, which you have made in this world. You - this will direct and arsonists in world, not so whether?
The answer: Not, I with this would argue.
Question: But, see whether you, that me worries, not worries me until such extent, that I my sleep over people as you, so this the, that all War were created Jews. All they were's untied there for drawing the monetary benefits. Not so whether?
The answer: This, this - the greatest game in world - do several of NIS [израильской валюты].
George W. Bush - a goy, he a good a boy
Question: Ha-ha. Now, let me ask you: Know whether, there is so many things, who say about George W. Bush and White House. Let me listen your opinion about George W. Bush and White House.
The answer: He a good a goy.
Question: You always are using good goys. Good for [перебивание].
The answer: He a good a boy. He receives orders from Ariel - there, and the him says that to do, and he this ausubt, as a good a goy.
Infamy in Palestine and Iraq
Question: Agree whether you, that, when Declaration Balfour's clock-making was signed, on in of England, and Jews were relegated in Palestine, on earth Palestine, you agree or not agree, that there on fact became more assassinations, and in Palestine Jews was introduced so much same massacre and assassinations Palestinians, as and in Iraq was smaller Iraqi people over the past twelve years?
The answer: Ah and that? Who their believes? Time from time need prorezhat a herd. When you pikeperch owner herd, you needs this a herd to reduce.
Question: I see, I see. This philosophy making money and remain in survivors and remain ahead. Correctly whether this? Now I wanted to [прервано]
The answer: But as same? Take for example all these affairs there, in Iraq. Have us there white the goyim are with other goyami, and they kill each other, and we on this do much money, and we get oil, and we get interest - most importantly - this interest on shekeli, which we give in loans both sides.
Question: You auctioning the in mind usury?
The answer: So and there is. You this call it loan-sharking has.
Question: So here is, you know, there is book, that you read the, Rabbinic Finkelstein ,-called exhibited. So here is, in Talmud tells us states about Christ, as his mother was derogatory, and he ‘ Some Harley Street quack, son Pontiff soldier. Not this whether teach in synagogues?
The answer: Ah, every a good Jew knows this.
Question: But see whether you, the reason, on which I wanted to you have this ask, you know, you only that said, some time ago, that he was Jew. And now you say, every Jew knows, that he was son Pontiff soldier and his mother was a whore.
The answer: Ah, this was very long. Who knows, that was said in those times.
Federal reserve system - capture machines money in the US
Question: Ha-ha. Yes, believe, that this correctly, this absolutely correctly. You know, we now have very bad problems in our country. There are many outsourcing jobs and deindustrialization our country. You know - this seven Jews banking family, which control money in America with 1913 year - the Rothschilds London, Israel Schiff from Italy, Kun and Loeb Germany, category: Warburg family Hamburg, the Brothers Lehmann (Lehman Brothers) in New York, to Goldman Sachs (Goldman envy) from New York City and the Rockefellers New York City.
Many people even not understand and not know, that these seven Jewish families in fact control all money and manage money in this country with 1913 year. I know, that you about this know.
The answer: Of course.
Question: So here is, I mean in mind, that this makes their might quite large, not so whether?
Keep going [неевреи]- this shlepery for order to to do entire work
The answer: Listen, you know, this, this, keep going - this shlepery (schleppers) [неуклюжие или глупые люди]. Realize, they make entire work. This what they want to do. They always want jobs. Thus, we them are giving jobs to they worked. Jews not work.
Scam of some kind with survivors of Holocaust
Question: So here is, Jews not work, and you absolutely are right. I want to return to this Holocaust, and I want to return to survivors of the Holocaust, realize. This here as times to community, Rabbinic Finkelstein, there is more people, survivors the Holocaust and receiving money, receiving payments, than Jews, which, operatives, died during Holocaust. Where all these people are starting?
The answer: Ah, again same, you know, they have evidence, they have evidence, that they were there, during Holocaust, so they have the right on acquiring money.
Question: I.e., in other words, you, Jews, say, six million killed in of life, and still there is six million, which still receive means from Germany and other sources financing, and now this twelve million. Now, as this is obtained, that twelve million appeared from three million?
The answer: Listen to, again same, figures. You continued debate about ciphers. The bottom line is, that Jews have the right, because us pursued thousands of and thousands of and thousands of years, and so we have the right. Even through a hundred years will people, beneficiary money for Holocaust. From-for those, moreover of being a crappy one boy - Hitler, there. He was bad boy.
America fulfilled its appointment
Question: Now, let me ask you question about this, because this very it is important. You know, we debated many very interesting things, and we are going discuss here more, in really the near future, however, Rabbinic Finkelstein, this country, the United States America’s, is now in very plight financially, and I as-would want know, that you say other Jews about this, in sense, because I know, that have Jews there is no loyalty nor to what, except gold and silver content, especially gold. That teach in American synagogues today, in respect moreover Whither this country?
The answer: Ah, here is this as. Know, America fulfilled its appointment. Quite long we did here these shekeli. We up many percent on Hebrew. But, we can obtain cheaper labor force in China, we can obtain cheaper labor force in India. Why we must pay money goyam a white race here, in America, when we can do better a deal with those? This all about Hebrew.
Question: You know, I want talk about Hebrew and a percentage, and everything else, and this very interestingly, that you about this have mentioned wildlife that escaped, because I observed, that there are many investment Jewish financiers in Asia, in much of Asia. I so same know, that Jewry - this Asiatic race. Correctly whether this?
The answer: Realize, where we there is - this the whole world, but, yes, I think, can be said, that we have the beginning of in Asia.
Question: Yes, this [перебито]
The answer: [Продолжается, неразборчиво]around the China.
Our god Lucifer
Question: This truth. So here is, Khibru there not began to, Israelis there not began to. You indeed not auctioning the no relations to Jews or Israelis. You not dispersed people [неразборчивые слова, вроде "бедный о"]from knee Jacob or [неразборчивые слова, вроде "прозванного Israh"]. On fact, fraud, which you committed in this country and around the world, for many years, and this was the good scam of some kind, this was the good game in fraud - so this the, that you ostensibly God's chosen people.
The answer: "Hey, we IS God's chosen people.
Simply most Jews not like in this be honored,
But our God - this Lucifer. "
We love to the goyim did work, and we - have walked on, Unferth
Question: Ha-ha. Your god - GOLD!
The answer: Yes, well, that us likes so this many gold, many of NIS, several card American Express (American Express), realize. We love spend money, and we love well conduct time. We love to the goyim did work, and we can find the.
Question: About, in other words, the free foreign aid, is donated housing, is donated nutrition, and you simply want to other race were your large either livestock fulfil and slaves from goys. Not so whether?
The answer: This what they want, so we allowed them these be.
Question: And this the, that the planned and comes in this country, too,, not true whether, in the United States.
Destruction the US
The answer: Ah, in this country here, we are going [неразборчиво, вроде "согнать"]this country. We import 30,000 all Mexicans and those who come from Latin America’s through border. They of crossing, especially with large number of white women, shiks (shikses) as we their call, and they with them of crossing. Quite soon not will a white race, all will brown.
Question: And if to speak about race at all, you race, Rabbinic Finkelstein, but you in been [неразборчиво]57 Mongol [неразборчиво]race, Asian blood, this correctly?
Women, like diamonds, so we them their are giving as paid for sex with them
The answer: Realize, there is Jews around the world, we must were multiply with all well looking really women in every country, far would we not are trapped. All beautiful women, all, that their interested in, this to we them bought several bride, not the, to they this deserving. We just overreacting their price on the street [в рознице]in many times. Yes will the truth known - have us so many bride, that if we housed what any diamond, we can their buy for the same price, as a dozen SIP.
But women, they like diamonds, they like face [неразборчиво]. Thus we give them diamonds for species [неразборчиво], and we make deals about meeting with him, and we doing that with them sex, and sometimes we're getting married on them because that this is not matter, because after as we their we'll own and want get a divorce, we simply rightly move to one from our comrades judges - Jews, to gain divorce. We have Jew lawyer, and it will have hire a lawyer, who, too, Jew. Hey, she not can obtain with us no of NIS, but she can try.
About 9 / 11
Question: Let you ask. This very interestingly. This war in Iraq, which took place after alleged attacks on towers in 2001, in September 2001, this assumed war, is obtained very interestingly, in these towers not was Jews. You can whether you explain this?
The answer: Realize, spiritually there in towers was many Jews.
Question: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
The answer: Many Jews died in towers, spiritually.
Question: About, I see, was 3,000 Jews, which not were at work in this day in these towers. This simply created impression have many people, that Jewish population there, in Jew York, I mean in mind New York, Korean, that something will happen, and they not contributing on work in this day.
The answer: Yes, us call from Kekhily (Kehilla) [община, квази-государственная власть в еврейских общинах средневековья], that Ariel and some boys from Mossad. They gathered together, and they have made the system in these buildings [заминировали], and they their close. Was quite hard their cutting an, in any case, because, that we wanted to build several new structures, and buildings are aging, and it is time, to their cutting an. Thus, we will do several of NIS, demolishing these buildings. Ah, Silverman (Silverman) [неразборчиво]been my a good other. They have Larry. He received two for, he received two for one, and he the size insurance, as by magic, only for three months before as this happened, and he received a double benefit [?]on this, so that he has done in four times more of their money.
Me need to was would to participate in this deal. He asked me, but I said: Not, should I think about this. I have it took too much time, to I about this think, and they, as say, gunmen a fork, and close these buildings. But, at least I released on [биржевый]market, and I sold, I sold American for, I sold United for, I sold insurance company Lloyd London, because for them this was big blow, insurance company the Alliance (Alliance) [?], I their, too, sold.
So that I made several of NIS.
Question: Well, let me ask you the next. There are many speculation on the subject. You know, I know, that Jews were thieves and liars any moral society. Now, I want thank you for what you decided today to speak with me, because I know, that have Jews there is no conscience, and, Rabbinic Finkelstein, not matter, that I you say. This bounce right from you, as water from does anyone remember that after, not so whether?
The answer: Realize, Jews always feel blame. We always felt blame. We have conscience.
The only conscience you have - this when you not you can steal all money, from whom would the of ring or have no any state
Question: The only conscience you have, this when you not you can steal all money, have someone or have what either countries.
The answer: Yes, you judgin 'by how a bit close to home, but you are right.
Question: Now many marking foods, there is "U" and "By." And these U and K on all but, for example, that are sold in supermarkets and?? T. D. Is whether this Jewish taxed, which as would paid an Latvia as you, on the entire territory the United States? Not is whether this another guise of fraud expense of goys and masses, which buy this product?
You auctioning the right, to earn money, where only can be earn money
The answer: Ah, I not participated in this version, but yes, this many other ravvinskikh groups. They oblogayut taxed nutrition, and you could call this taxed. Realize, you auctioning the right earn money, on how, on than can be earn money. If you no one not prevents, you commit money.
Yes, but the goyim, I mean in mind that they cattle. White race where would the nor was - they the goyim, they are large either livestock fulfil. And so, if we want to do money on beef of our cattle, who can say, that this is not correctly?
Question: Well, let me ask you, that is the most large fear your people, which you have in syndicates at Gogh [неразборчиво, может быть синагоги], Rabbinic Finkelstein, that for you the most big fear, which Jews, as. Last, experiencing on eastern coast?
The answer: Ah, most ghastly, if we will continue here hanging around, or all friends there, in Federal reserve system, Allen, Allen there, he intends to just wave his little hand on this the dollar the US, and we want ensure, that invent in Swiss francs, in the euro, Japanese Jeno, or something in this kind, above than this will happen.
We get phone call from Kekhily (Kehilla) [общины, Кагала]. We by Baltic now, are. Several other goys, which good, and that were proplacheny as's shabbos the goyim. Bill Gates, man from computer offices. And Warren Buffett. Both they withdrew from the dollar the US, about yes, about, roughly year ago or so. We're calling them, realize, liquidate. And we, however, we until now sit on dollars. So that we up several additional percent, so as they are outside market. They themselves there are many of NIS.
Question: I see, that you, Jews, finally have seized National Rifle association (National refusing Association), Jewish named Sandra Perlman, a foreign pupil (Sandra Perelman) [неразборчиво, похоже Foman]currently is president National Rifle associations.
The answer: Ah, yes, but we could with EPR long. Charlton Heston (Charlton Heston), he not so particularly known, but yes, he a good Jewish a boy. We give him play Mosey in movies, still in the fifties years.
Yes, but we Christianity under themselves EPR long. All organizations, where would the nor was, Jew their controls. All of this know.
If there is what either the opposition, you will manage it
Question: You know, I read in your Talmud tells us, where states, that if you have will any the opposition, you will manage this opposition.
The answer: Ah yes, of course. Most wiser this ownership by both sides in any game. Thus, you know outcome. We have Republican, we have Democrats. Have us many good Jewish boys have them both, and the rest of them this good, bought and raft of obscenely paid's shabbos the goyim, and we throw several of NIS in their funds and electoral campaign, we give them, and Jewish lobby in Israel, and they, you know, they take money, and they make the, that we want, to we could gain several shekeli.
If this no one not brings the, who can say, that we should not this to do. Not would like you, too, so do? You not commit this, we do this.
Question: Yes, but you thieves and has been, you know, you all thieves and has been, as said in John 8 :4 4. But see whether, Rabbinic Finkelstein, you me not posses, and you me not control, and you not control movement racial identity in this country, which indeed understands, in varying degrees, who you there is on fact, and the, that you have made.
The answer: Yes, this truth. You one of those goys which we not supervise, but I will talk you a bit about other. We all you well regarded for what you commit, at least, you say about your race at all. But the rest of them there - all they simply heap acute, all the goyim a white race, all men.
Most of them - they, they wear bags and they wear earrings. Not surprising, that all white girls come to us, all little shiksa (shikses).
Question: You know, I have here was conversation, not so long, with one man, and question went about feminist and homosexual agenda in the United States, and I told them, that on fact sexist, a gay and lesbian agenda was in fact created and is financed by evreystvom, Jews in the United States. Ah as, you would like you discuss this subject?
Movement for rights women
The answer: Yes, we organized this still in the early 1900’s. Movement for rights women created we. Realize, you needs to think about game, and you must to think about goal. You not you can simply go on kick as tank workers of the (Sherman) passes through something. You should start with puny. And we said: Hey, as about order to force your people pay for equal labor. Not, and have your right voices. And all bought it on this. And we began with women, because men get harder to. Women - this weak gender, as we know from your old history Adam and Eva.
But, as would the of ring, we have been created women, and now are looking on all women. Virtually all of them around the world, especially here, in America, they have short hair, they have Shvatser (schwatzer) their guy, they have lesbiyanskaya mistress. They Dorns have been married when them forty, but they not can have too many young children, because they themselves already destroyed those years in pursuit of omnipotent gold, the dollar, Chatzi shekel, and they, thus, they've just jizzed those, that they will become pile old maidservants, which no one not need.
But the bottom line, that, that the most or of them we is regularly in Hollywood, which us belongs, and we force their to think, [остаток предложения не разборчиво].
Question: Understandable, ah, Rabbinic Finkelstein, you know, I talked with you about use marking on packaging and products nutrition. And the, that I want [выяснить], then this the, that this is private Jewish taxed, which people pay, nothing not unwittingly, not so whether?
The answer: Realize, some this know, and some there is no. But them better to pay, because if they to pay not will, they not receive product, and rabbis, too, must gain several of NIS.
Question: You know, I talked with one man, which traveled in Israel. And the United States always were known as land milk and of honey. There say, ah, ah, the United States land milk and money. Would like you about this to talk to the?
The bottom line is, that Jews created the US
The answer: Realize, that I can say about how, that states in celebrated phrase? Many people here, in America, they still continue to yelling about those 55 apples, which, as say, formed company, country, several hundred years ago. But the bottom line, that this country was created Jews. We came here. 1492 year, was those scary year when us kicked from Spain, and Columbus (Columbus), who was Jew [неразборчиво, возможно - "нашел Америку"]this learned, to take us here. We were intend materials in Rio, but then we decided to go in New York, because, that in New York weather a bit better and not so many mosquitoes. This was a bit better.
So that we Coloureds in New York, and we do money.
We have made about 300 billion on Iraq
Question: I leader was coming you ask, Oh, this war in Iraq, many Jewish money gone in this war, not so whether?
The answer: As you say, we have owned all companies producers ammunition, we have owned all airlines, all producers Bahamian weapons, and all reserves. Ah, we do much money, and George W. Bush - he a good a goy. He Takes loans directly from Federal reserve system, and they, he must tax people to pay for interest, and the interest this the most important part of credit. You owe to pay interest. Us not interested in himself debt. But interest must continue to do.
And we nazhilis on Iraq quite well until now moment. We up about 300 billion or so. And, Oh, yes - this war will continue another 30 years, as said George W.. We said him, to he keep your trap shut,, and, and, go shut the fuck up, and not behaved, as, for example, a large a bump. But he continued to speak, so that. But this war will continue still on 30 years.
We are going go in can be 60 countries or so. We are going throw [уничтожить]all goys here in any time soon. Men, women. Women not want sit homes and have family, so or otherwise. They must do career. This is a good, fascinating thing for women - clothe green a suit and to go there and to shoot in people and to in you blasted away. Should be this their but.
So that we do much money.
Question: You know, this very interestingly. Yes, Rabbinic Finkelstein, very interestingly with you to talk to the, and I am confident, that listeners here, on radio networks Turner, listen to very closely, because many things were were disclosed, some in greater extent, than other. But, you know, at least, you came, and you say truth.
And, you know, you declared, have us 300 billion collaborations were established in Iraq, with interest, and that such from 1,700 until 3,000 corpses compared with those, how many money you commit?
Needs periodically prorezhivat a herd
The answer: As you say, but you must periodically prorezhivat a herd. Otherwise a herd becomes too large. If a herd becomes too large, they eat up far all resources. So, needs sometimes prorezhivat a herd. We call this theatre military action, because this ironically, that two our most big enemy, white race and the Arab race, to, to see, that women, this, this ironically for us look on the, as they each other kill, and we on this do much money.
Believe me, I many lost in synagogue in ties with this.
Question: Well, roughly through minute have us will pause, and you listen program John 8 :4 4, curate Bob, entitled revolution Jews, in radio networks Turner. I James Vikstrom (Wickstrom) curate and teacher Yahweh, and, as a guest on program Pastora church Bob we today have rabbi was Finkelstein on eastern coast the United States. We are going return to you after this hiatus, simply hold its chair and sit on his place, we review just through one moment.
I wanted to would welcome you again on today’s program curate Bob dubbed "John 8 :4 4" in networks Turner radio. I James Vikstrom (Wickstrom) and teacher God Yahweh and sit today for Bob, and I want thank his for something that he me has replaced last week on transfer "revolution Jews."
Indeed very interestingly, and the, who have us today a guest - this not accidentally, but he now will emerge, and at least, says truth about is, that is happening in country. This Rabbinic Finkelstein with eastern the coast the United States. Rabbinic Finkelstein, you still here?
The answer: I here, and remember: Never was Jew in world history, which would when either spoke not telling the truth. We always are talking truth.
Question: Yes, I understand, I know, that is your true - the, that there is for you truth - this for us lies, but, however, this normally.
The Russian revolution
I wanted to would fathom how he in situation that occurred many years ago. I know, that you about this well aware. She was labeled Bolshevik revolution in Christian Russia. This was described by in documents congressional the United States, and now this there is in many places, that, exactly, this were Jews, who sponsored an Bolshevik Party - Jewish the Communist revolution against czar. Not would like you this comment on?
The answer: As you say, on fact this was family... of the Rothschild family, who financed this, because, that have them all shekeli. Oops, let me say you, that have them heap of NIS! When an old man died in 1812 year, him possessed a half of all known wealth in world. Oops, Wei,!
The rest of us received on several pieces of the rest of the. But, so or otherwise, we began Bolshevik revolution, because perishing better also start with biggest countries in world, which was Russia, and we received aid, to kill czar from his cousins brothers, Kaiser and King and Queen of England, and, thus they helped us, and they gave us all domestic information, which us was need a to to seize country. But we had depleted this country quite well. There not many remained, and so we have sought more green meadows, and have us things go very a good here, in America, for a long time.
We are going build China and India, and we simply ll America turn into desert
But, it is time to address than something other, so that we are going build China and India, and we simply let America descending in desert, because that America more no one not interested in. This, as you say, here more not remained opportunities gain that much of NIS, realize, as say: You not you can obtain blood stone. To squeeze so much blood from this stone, as we are going obtain [быстро и неразборчиво].
Question: You know, that interestingly, because I glad, that you raised this question, because this country is in desperate position. I wanted to would know, that this is quite are fucking sharp scheme with hand Kekhily [общины, кагала], and basic sources of Jewish power, financial and political power, so this the as they fully control greater part of federal agencies in district Colombia.
We know, as spread word, to every Jew around the world his knew in for 45 minutes
The answer: Realize, all this is quite simply. Know, Kekhila - this something internal for us, rabbis. We know, as spread word, to every Jew in world, which churchgoers in synagogue, knew his in for 45 minutes. All the rest printed looms, media, television, radio, magazines, all belongs us in any case, so, that all flows down down. But by the time, as masses this figure - already too late, to accept any solution. We already adopted decision for them.
Question: Know, that interestingly, with all problems luminous on the horizon in the United States, you know, there are many white people, white people, as I European origin, which not know, that is happening, and there is big the percentage of Jews in this country, who also not knows, that happening. They, too, will become cannon fodder flesh, not so whether?
The answer: Hey, there are several Jews in the mud, which not trek in synagogue, but they, they, they know, what they heard on DJs, on which we this talk, realize, as we are going destroy White race and destroy other race. In fact, let they shatter each other and would make for us much money - this very clever.
We want our own the world, and no one from goevskogo cattle nothing not can do to us stop
You know, we, Jews, we very clever guys. I know, that on fact we get everything else countries around the world. They shatter each other.
Because we, Jews - we special. We are elected people. And we the most clever people in world, and we always talked, for centuries, - we want our own the world.
And we his get, and and no one from goevskogo cattle nothing not can do to us stop. [Неразборчиво восклицание, звучащая, как "Ва хайм"]
As black preconceived in this picture?
Question: So, you see, see whether, his very interestingly, that you raised all these questions, because far same black are built in your system? I know, that you their are using. They were part of Jewish Communist Party in the United States, most, the overwhelming majority. Oops, that same with all them will in late, when all of this will end?
The answer: Ah, shvatsery (schwatzers), yes will the truth known, toured here with father our, Lucifer, 75 thousands of years ago, when he lost the contestant battle. Although only temporarily, on the Sky, because we return. We - this those returning guys came, if they exist at all.
We do much money, selling drugs
But all, Oh, all shvatsery (schwatzers) - not, that you can tell? Realize, that they have good sense of rhythm, they well dance, couple of them can sing. They make good barbecue, and they are good to sell them drugs, because, that all they like drugs, so we do much money, selling drugs.
You know, that we supervise all drugs in world, and currently, since the Barons de Rothschild, when do in China occurred opiumnye war, we can control drug the entire spectrum [целая фраза не разборчива]. We want, to some of them, here and there, earned a bit money, and they will arrested, and they routing for this in prison. But we do big money. We the wholesalers. We are wholesale suppliers just in all in world!
Question: Joe [?], this very interestingly, that you you raised this question, because, you know, until Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s and his Eleanor, his favorite sister, which, too, was and illegal [Перебито, - "оба они евреи"], yes, both they were Jews, and that very interestingly, so this the, that until they not are trapped in office, Jews had control of money, but they, but not controlled, or had a good hook in Washington, DC, not so whether?
Have us was control over the US since the civil war. Rothschild supported both sides in civil war
The answer: There is no, have us was control since the civil war. This, Rothschild, he supported both sides civil war, and, when smoke dissipated, he routinely received shekeli with both sides, in large numbers, so as they can never repay debts war. We indeed manage they. Mostly, what we did, this consolidation.
I you something I’d say pro a damsel Eleanor too - she has was face, which could stop clock.
Question: Ha-ha, train!
The answer: And train, too,.
Question: So here is, when we are talking about conditions in this country, Rabbinic Finkelstein, people know, that their level of life now carefully destroyed. He is fracturing on pieces, this is happening today as on big potholes, entire industrial enterprises and automobile plants are closed, from 1,500 until 3,000 man on every factory lose their livelihoods. This is only question time, not so whether?
All, that we want to they did, this simply survive, and to they never failed to afford to buy a house on their own money
The answer: Ah, of course, but all have them was on fact, so or otherwise, so this the, that as only you cease work on themselves, and start work on someone, you by slaves this rights. That you commit on fact - he not pays you money, but the entire your labor, all that you commit - you Which him part of income. And when you give the him part of income, you commit ITS rich guy - and not themselves.
Thus, all, that we want to they did, this earn on slice of bread, grapple surviving on minimal state assistance. They can never afford to buy a house for their own money. We must give them plan pay [по займу]. Of course, we do them service, and so we collect a bit percent for this service, about three homes for every house, which we them sell.
But you must be in business for themselves. If you not in business for themselves, then you have never there is no chance to do money. You will work until're blue in the face, as worked or liberation of the. You - this Schleper (Schlepper).
Question: Rabbinic Finkelstein, you very colorful today, and I, I very amused, how truthfully the, as you responding on my questions in focus. Why this it is difficult. Why Jews feel, or this simply paranoidnoe, schizo-affective a sense of, that all in this country on them look, want something them do and all in such a spirit?
Them better not look on us too closely and to blame us, because this there is anti-Semitism, and we supervise judicial system
The answer: Them better not look on us too closely and to blame us, because this there is anti-Semitism, and if you, we you'll catch on anti-Semitism, we supervise books on your head. Remember, that we supervise judicial system, all judges - Jews, Jews lawyers, Jews prosecutors, and we wrote greater part of laws. Not necessarily we themselves, but we pay goyam in Washington, Democrats and Republicans.
They sit around, and we their like we were forcing write laws. We them are talking that to do, and they express this on paper. We on fact not do the very work.
Question: On fact, two human, with two opposite parts of our planet, you, Rabbinic Finkelstein, and your obedient's loyal servant James Vikstrom (Wickstrom). You know, we are on two utterly opposite sides planet, and have both of us there are two utterly different desires and needs and wishes of each other, and nevertheless, here is we, sitting here today in living in networks Turner radio, to classify things about the people, to classify things about how, as a honest and faithful, and are talking truth masses.
But you know, masses it is difficult to believe what would the of ring.
Jewish Easter and ritual the sacrifice, children
The answer: Ah, we have made greater work on the washing their brain drain for centuries, and especially for recent several hundred years. We only that [неразборчиво, звучит, как "наш рейд отправить"]fully. They believe in all, that we them are talking. And, hey, you know, if I mean in mind [неразборчиво], we very during the during Easter, when we're stealing their children.
And, hey, you know, we, I know, you know, because I heard this on your program, I mean in mind we it leads from a hundred until three hundred thousands of children in year only in this country. And we produce of them blood, and we anv its with bread Easter [мацой], and then we throw her away corpses in carnage, which us belong, and we peremalyvaem all bodies in beaten for sausages are made and-.
Veterans is one of our favorite trade points, and, people who eat breakfast, they [неразборчиво, как "едят своих"]children on lunch, and, you know, we, Jews, we must do the, that we do.
Most importantly remember, between you, curate Vikstrom (Wickstrom) and me, Rabbi Finkelshteynom, in New York, that we both have two father, and that is why we look on the world two different ways.
Question: And we know about massive clashes, which hints between these two forces, not so whether?
The answer: Realize, this the, that your books says. Our books says, that we are going to seize the world!
Question: Realize, I look on you.
The answer: And we do very a good job right now.
Question: Yes, you have made very a good job, but you know, looming quite serious awakening, and my father, which not is your father, my father Yahweh, which not is your father, of course, your father, about which said my father in John 8 :4 4, which said, that your father was a Satan, and you descendant an, which was the first killer, and you know, that this truth, because this the, that you: In synagogue.
We can to do all, that we want, and us all forgivable, because white - this simply cowards
The answer: Yes, this truth, but this not for you, goys, know. But now already too late. All malaise for a white race. And so I say here so honestly - to do this open, to you saw this thus, somehow all there is.
You are taught people very well. But they not Varnashrama, not so whether? You have not so many followers, not so whether? Because you know, why? They us, Jews, fear. Because they not want be called the anti-Semites. And they consider, that we elected people. And that is why we can to do all, that we want to do, and us all 33,259, because, that bylyy people - this cowards. And we rightly move in synagogue all time, and [следующие 4-5 слова неразборчивы, звучат, как "есть несколько человек, и засунем его"]and are talking: "Hava Nagila."
We have made very a good job with the system public schools
Question: You know, this interestingly, I spoke people in for many years, not the, to you, Jews, had that either. You take directly on television and in newspapers, on radio, and you say people precisely the, that you are going do, even above than you this infer, and they, have them as would the brain omertvel.
The answer: Realize, we have made very a good job with state school system. We like we were forcing give all your children there. Note, that Jew not gives their children there. They trek in Jewish Academy, where we teach their real things, and then they go in synagogue and instruct indeed important things.
But we send your children in public school. We even like we were forcing you to pay tax on your homes, so that you never posses “entertainments ” homes. And, so, if you not repay tax on your estate, we, so we take ze your property. You can keep Pascal on this.
And we like we were forcing you send their child to your babysitters on twelve years, so as this all, that there is happening, because you there has not will teach, and by the time, when children will become by teenagers, then we them ll music. Not what we indeed want to call this music, because, oops, wei, this not music. But they listen to, that and they want do the, that they want to do, and so we them sell drugs.
We do much money on your children. Your children from cradle to grave - all, that we do, this money on them. You - this cattle. You the goyim - human cattle, mazeltaf (muzzletuff).
Question: You know, this interestingly, ha. Yes, I know as you us call it, but I, but you know, you can to call me the goy, but I call you devil. But you know, I will you to call a good name, because this the, that you there is.
The answer: Yes, this truth.
Question: Now, see whether, Rabbinic Finkelstein, in your synagogues, there, in New York, you have goes much struggle with other Jews, predominantly Orthodox Jews and in other Jews. I mean in mind, there, in New York, goes much the struggle for money. I heard, now goes much domestic war among Jewry.
The answer: Ah, we batter a bit, and we we a bit. Of course, this two the most important things which we do, this to complain and receive blame, so the, that we do, we on fact not in truth between themselves, because we both intend do much money. This simply about who will make get back a little less on this deal, and who intends to do a bit more on this deal.
God created gentiles cannot be relied upon, because someone should to pay retail price
But outcome this the, that we have the goyim. Keep going make entire work, the goyim make all things. He sells this us for pittance. We - the wholesalers, we - mediators. We just overreacting Rabid price and sell this other goyam on retail side. There is an old adage on Yiddish, that God created gentiles cannot be relied upon, because someone should to pay retail price. And this of course not will Jew. Jew not pays retail price. This the goyim, who pay retail price. We buy wholesale.
In our sausage and hamburger, or if not - you eat your children
Question: Of course, this very interestingly. I this understand. But I also know about krovopuskanii. I know, that on your Easter, which not my, many small children disappear, and I know, and I know, that many policemen departments and agencies were informed. But, you very openly about this say, you very open today. I very amused, that you say about krovopuskanii have young children, that you peanut their blood in the Afikoman [Matso]and that you eat his on sacrifice during Easter.
The answer: As you say, there is a goy, which wrote about this book still in 30’s. I not remember his name in this moment. But, if anything, he wrote book, and people his book not bought. People not want listen to. We do this thousands of and thousands of years, since the Adam.
Thus, we being children our enemies, regularly a white race, and we would bring their in cellars synagogues, where we produce their blood and are seeing as they there die. This likewise the, as we do those victims, which we do with kosher drought or shortage of food cattle, and so we this do. And then we anv this [кровь]with bread Easter, and thus we eat blood our enemies.
And bodies - not - we not cannibals. So, that we do - we being these bodies, because we can do on them several of NIS, and we can entertain their on carnage, and have yielded pounds and pounds and kilograms meat, which we peremalyvaem in sausage and burritos, and that is why we produce those the most popular things - sausage on breakfast, but on lunch - Whopper, and so all the goyim there eat their children.
And even when we are talking about this bluntly and are talking about this your people, you in this don’t believe. So that this your problem.
Every day in this country, two thousands of three hundred children are announced to be lost without to wage.
Question: You know, I have there is question, I, I, ha, yes - this the problem. But see whether, me always interested question - as broke a so, that you, Jews, received control of camping on BC Christian churches in this country? This always called me in impasse in varying degrees, Rabbinic Finkelstein. Realize, you with your synagogue there, in New York, on eastern coast. But me interestingly, as you in principle could gain full control of these Christian churches, which in its time talked their parishioners, to they held away from you, Jews? As this happened?
We had penetrated in Church, and we their attacked in primarily
The answer: Ah, you know, our father - Lucifer, most importantly this the, that from all organizations that exist on Earth, those that we would like penetrate and to seize you have, goys, clearly were would church. So, we attacked their in primarily, and we attacked their more just. And we had penetrated in leading the Catholic Church with the outset. Why you think, pop and all cardinals appointed and bishops wear yamaku [кипу, ермолку - еврейская религиозная шапочка]?
White race never was able this calculate. And so then we took all your books, in which are kept all the Book, and we burned the their, and then we their wrote on Latin language, so to you could not their understand, but we understood Latin, because we Jews, and we clever and we educated.
But you, the goyim there, you never, you never themselves not teach. You not teacher of course has a themselves. You always are looking for someone another, who will make this for you. So, you in late all causes shleperami (schleppers) on entire life. And so, if anything, thousands of years later, when Plato a white race starters waking up in Europe, and they began to stray from Catholic Church. This was desperate time, because we more not did so much of NIS, how many we are accustomed. So, we must were end it.
Thus, kings, which we had in behind pocket, as and politicians in Washington, DC, today, we them paid, to you declared viewed as heretics, to they would be able you to kick and you kill.
Plan "B" - we created Jesuits to penetrate in all Protestant church
But you was too many, and the West more likely 3 star hotel, when Jews appeared in New York and Rio, and all began to to travel on the West, in America. And so we must were devise plan "B", and for implement plan "B", we formed Jesuits.
He was a good boy, which not knew, as [неразборчиво, звучит как "замедлиться" или "лечь на спину"]. Moreover, he created Jesuits, and so they decided penetrate in all Protestant church, and there always we, Jews, protalkivayuschiesya to verkhushkam. And then we podminaem under themselves lines money, lines of NIS, and the most important line - line life, gold, and so we Christianity all of this under themselves.
And here is, on the sly, but confidently, we train meant, a bit their want you can change, so that all of this again is governed by Catholic Church, mother churches. This your mother, but father church - this synagogues in Israel and synagogues in New York.
Ethiopian Jews - this simply shvatsery - pay us several dollars, and we will teach you, as be Jew
Question: You know, this most interesting, quite recently emerged report, ah, couple of months ago, here, Rabbinic Finkelstein, about Ethiopian Jews on earth Israel. These black Jews. And Jews in Israel their there not want, and Ethiopian, black Jews said: About, there is no, we Jews, we realize here. So here is, as this [неразборчиво, звучит как "народ для них"], as these black Jews, and Israeli Jews their there not wanted. They that - were there like as the shame, that whether?
The answer: That I can say? Who wants together shvatserov (schwatzers) on your earth? You not want to there were shvatsery. There is some rabbis, which go in Ethiopia (Euphoria), and there they were told: Oops, we, too, would like be Jews. We laughed, and we said: Well, What us a bit dollars, and we will teach you, as be Jew.
So that several rabbis have made money, there - in Ethiopia, but every the Jew had knows, that Shvatser never can become Jew. And we not want, to they'd been polluting our areas, in Israel. We give them areas here, in America. We give them white women for sea, to destroy both their race, and [некоторое выражение на идиш, звучит как "гези гезель гевелт га хая"], that I can say?
Elizabeth Taylor - the good goevskaya shiksa, which sacrificed synagogue much money
Question: In other words - this as Elizabeth Taylor now. She was white woman, and anyway she declared, that she are set on the path Jewry. As this fits this scheme?
The answer: Realize, she married for good Jewish boy named Eddie Fischer, and have them was born daughter, Kathy Fischer, so that she donates Olympics big money synagogue. She the good goevskaya shiksa (schiksa), and she thinks, that she Jewish. She can to think, all that she wants. Like would hope, that she will give much money our synagogue, when she dies, that should happen soon, because, it appears as she is not in too good health.
Question: Rabbinic Finkelstein, have us ends time. But I wanted to would fathom how he in this question, because, you know, you and I are in able war. War on fact between children a white race - children Sefa [Сета, Seth], and children of Cain, i.e. you, and we know, that this was written on Aramaic language and in all ancient texts. You know this not worse me, that only one race survives on personified by this land, and you you know, that this white race.
The answer: Realize, this the, that said in everything book. Our book, exhibited, says, that have us will its own the world, and we are going withdraw in space, and have us will war with your father, and we we shall win in this time.
Who Takes - is enslaved creditor
Question: Well, all of this will be the most interesting, but until masses continue to be awakened somehow by in many aspects in this country and a white Europe. You know, all banks... of the Rothschild family control white peoples and have perverted [эту]nation, but me afflicts, as you have made inroads into federal agencies, such as FBI and Agency national security (the NSA), and as you have all these blockers and defenders of around the this.
The answer: To seize government - very easily, if you Bank. Because government must borrow money the bank. And as only they occupy money, as said even in your own books, so same as and in our, the who Takes money in loans - becomes enslaved lender, so same as and this government here, in America, there is by slaves Federal reserve system, which is bank Barons de Rothschild. But some of us, rest Jews,, too, making several of NIS on this.
And policy, which we are posing led by - all they take bribes. All they - this heap perverts. They like drinks and they like to take drugs, and they want have fags (fagalo) and engage affairs with finocchi. Of Hey of course - this what they make, and so to control government very easily.
Most difficult was penetrate in church, because before there was several good preachers, but, with the passage of time, we, Jews - we such clever, we elected people, we always yank out penetrating objects and Invade all and the entire, and all that there is today - belongs us and is under our control.
Is whether communism Jewish?
Question: I wanted to would ask you this question, above than we shall leave from prime-. We have about two minutes. Question in focus:
Is whether communism Jewish?
The answer: Of course! Karl Marx, Moses Sante Levi (Moses Mordechai Levi), which had couple of grandfathers, which were Jews - he was those who his created, together with Engels. He was another a good Jewish boy. And we his organized and I started hooking up his in Russia. This was the great [неразборчиво, как "заполнение" или "закон", "биль"]goods, for sales masses.
We are talking them: Hey, you here the bottom. Not wanted whether would you be equal, to all was would still? They thought, that they can rise, but we throw up their rich until their level, and we took all their money, and we manage all, and all they - this heap shleperov (schleppers).
And we create shekeli, and we masters world, and all the goyim just human cattle.

The reasoning about some responding here

0

147

#p38627,Dmitry" wrote:

23 September 2015 - Warning?


2% population land this slightly more 20 million. Shades of on the, that elite already instructed that?
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441968156/71c3e74c/9855020_m.jpg

0

148

Всем гражданам, которые постят про массовую бойню=планируемый конец света 23 сентября рекомендую обратиться к другим новостям общепланетного политического характера и подумать: зачем цех планирует, не обращая внимание на эту дату, "исторические события", связанные с "глобальным конфликтом русо-евразо-мира с нато-штато-западом", если 23-го - конец представлению?
Так, впервые за 10 лет актер, показывающий образ Путина,  выступит на 70-й сессии Генеральной Ассамблеи ООН . Как и папа римский. Тема раскручивается самым активным образом.

Свернутый текст

15 сентября в штаб-квартире ООН в Нью-Йорке официально откроется юбилейная 70-я сессия Генеральной Ассамблеи ООН. На открытие соберется рекордное количество глав государств и правительств, подано 155 заявок на участие.
На Генассамблею обещает приехать даже папа римский.
Согласно предварительному списку, в первый день, 28 сентября, на площадке Генассамблеи выступят президенты Бразилии и США, а также лидеры Польши, Китая, Иордании, России, Республики Корея, Ирана, Франции, Катара, Нидерландов, Казахстана, Мексики, Португалии и Мозамбика.
Выступление президента Украины ожидается во второй день, 29 сентября.
Одним из самых интригующих моментов в эту сессию обещает быть выступление президента России. Во-первых, Последний раз Путин посещал Генеральную Ассамблею ООН в 2005 г. А во-вторых, администрации президента России начала готовить визит Путина на 70-ю сессию ГА ООН еще в мае.

Зачем, интересно, цеху эта вся глобальная возня с лидерами стран, если 23-го уже ничего не будет.
В онлайн-режиме с главной трибуны мира Армагеддон комментировать?

Есть вероятность глобальной постановки, но она даже не процент, а намного меньше. Даю 99 процентов, что на Сессии ООН будет обычная говорильня и треск до небес дебилидения, дурнета и зомбо-сми на порядок громче обычного.

Last edited by горожанин (Sep 11 2015 13:50:14)

+1

149

#p38658,горожанин wrote:

There are the likelihood global installation, but she even not the percentage of, and much less. I allow 99 percent, that on Session the UN will simple talk shop and sounds of a until heaven debilideniya, durneta and zombo-fa on order louder conventional.

- Of course this more most likely, but that the signs phenomena that on 23 September total, yes and Hollywood not simply so signs (and not only he) in their products (films) injects, and with a certain goal, that all and has learned in 9 / 11.

0

150

#p38659,tort5 wrote:

Fresh from our farm with assembly and will roll. :crazyfun:

In fourth dimension?
In parallel solar system? Or to anunakham on neebiru? :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

The guardian Putin at all serves after 28 September. 28 th neated almost all, which are from countries, which accorded a huge role in geopolitics, mrazopostanovkakh past years and "genstsenarii" in a whole - the US, China, France, Poland, the Netherlands, Iran, Kazakhstan.
Will any stuff decorate a ozvuchkami Dutch vip-goals, this very likely.
All the bullshit will attend mostly in media-space, with somehow any miserable and the dismal prohibitions "in nature .lyublyu."

But whom they the fuck need, all these historical speech, if 23 th grebnetsya the entire infrastructure with electricity, debilideniem, durnetom and media?

Last edited by горожанин (Sep 11 2015 14:38:33)

0

151

#p38660,Андрей-1 wrote:

- Of course this more most likely, but that the signs phenomena that on 23 September total, yes and Hollywood not simply so signs (and not only he) in their products (films) injects, and with a certain goal, that all and has learned in 9 / 11.

So herds she and is done, this goal)
This not "foresight", and permanent.
The entire ritualschina is strong exactly so, how people it believe.

Circle if you ain't, with big likely, any though scale 9 / 11 or Grabowski boinga, and will she made so same scandalous, how have them all recent installation have yielded.

+1

152

Pro 2% - rather this hint of "recent times", when God will claim righteous persons - in caravan in sight, that family people the there, then there, and many ordinary.

But in prophecies figure less - any something the whether 114, then whether 140,000 - not remember, need specify.

At all something this theme all more seeking boils in subject "recent times", that, perhaps, makes sense create on site, so as she with big share likelihood crosses and with theme 239, and with theme "global scenario" and with many other, likely.

I wanted from it run, and I'm dragging its here. But so perishing ‘, that, seems, these themes with each other linked.
===

Incidentally, still one version of - can us "patch" "an extraterrestrial", bad, under the guise of good (the most ludicrous, but the other, write). That I mean.
On the vastness of the internet ” met version of about how, that those "bad", which here, on Earth, already a-rockin 'long, want for in open. This, seems, was pro reptiloidov. But can this the creature, suppose. And that for moreover, to their for good adopted, their us as something talk shrink-wrapped. For example, flies on us a, big and sudden, the entire contradictory such. From no words space explosion, no one thought, nor wondered what, NASA not seen. To the same me "liked" recognition astronomers after Chelyabinsk meteor, that, nourished German, foresee the at all not particularly perhaps, but here is now they start any schemes to develop, track, and at all, with even more of hard work treated to its dull duties will become now.

Ah here is, flies. And here they. All in self-confident. In cheshue, in the horns of and its hoofs, and in other familiar (and this to you better eat) - in general, beauties across krase- and they, in short, of us they save. And zaverte. Presidents (in advance "accidentally" collected), Pope, and so on - all their encounter, rejoice. And for what they us saved, we them must to lend themselves there is. Ah and that, rightly same - otherwise it comes us all "has killed", and so - VolgGASU victims. And they us still technologies create. Ah and at all fathers will become native.

Incidentally, Wang's) a meeting with channeling ghosts foretold as-times about 2010. And, incidentally, as-times couple of years ago was news from is, that under UN create Committee on engagement or being. With channeling ghosts. Even chairman appointed an. Prikolno, yes? - incumbent Committee on being with those, whom until there is no. Or there are already? But until not for all.

But the, that all gather to "ano X" in one place - can be and accident, but perishing very an occasional.

=====

But all-??? want to believe, that us bit out of the way. And all of this yet another. Test, there's a step, but still not final "all thank you, all are free." To live why something want, even if their lives you on on all 100 and not always exasperated. And die frightening, even if you remember pro life after death. Yes and at all, no hell were the!

Last edited by DLV (Sep 11 2015 14:34:07)

+1

153

#p38662,горожанин wrote:

This is not "foresight", and permanent.

-
I at all - the in foresight himself not believe. If have you there is certain world resources, then of course can be create a certain catastrophe (those same towers twins do), and until this very same its globally predict in svoystva in films, clips, music, journals and camping on P. And so as no one knows about impending catastrophe, on your symbols and signs draw attention only after launching catastrophe. And with the help of course their "great" predictions by and svoystva - can be program the images their adherents of, newcomers adherents of in his super power, that you ostensibly received from "Satan", "space God" (and other genuine Kabbalist yours imagination), not with the help his of reason and the developed imagination and in further program the images their same on horrendous bloody rituals, do their their "enslaved", and also intimidate their enemies and camping on P. Psychological things and plus even earn on artificial catastrophes, wars and human sorrow and intimidate humanity. This incidentally and is done.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Sep 11 2015 14:39:03)

+1

154

#p38635,Val wrote:

:: Message from: TAC "::
23 September 2015 - Warning?

Perhaps (though bribery from such warnings, if know not, that with them to do), but as same still like pull for ears, only would add of paints.
Here and "24 September. Accident? Not think. "In topic 23 th. So already populyaren would, 23 or 24.
Ah and still, why precisely 2015? Hint same there is no on year.


Val, please whether cavalier about, I such a issue in Summit not ask the.
The second: When in the US will 23’s hour days, in Beijing will already 1 hour night 24 th. That you as a small child. http://www.timezone.me/ru/time-zone-converter
Third: 2015 th, breaking on year so same enough as and on 2001 th, persuade see and not only in our topic. Pope Francis attend in Washington in 2015 st

0

155

#p38665,DLV wrote:

But the, that all gather to "ano X" in one place - can be and accident, but perishing very an occasional.

And I have not long was oops what an occasional accident. All thought say or not. I’d say. In short drove I 06.09.2015g. In Sunday on a highway with wife (wife was for wheel) from parents to itself home and are trapped in accidents - in us crashed into the back of "a penny saved is 1971 issuing having lost governance and pulling out on oncoming traffic - in end-clash. And before these I have was strange a sense of - foreboding in what something - in road with wife are grateful about how, that here is well, when on a highway there is fenders, (’ s dividing ring-fence barernogo type) from oncoming movement, as the and on road "feels better" to go and safer, ah and then went track without otboynikov, I wife say: I have a sense of what something alarm now, as the not on itself became, Oh, that's creepy - and she me says, and I themselves is famously felt and without otboynikov. I have even thought in anybody has become go round, here is need to wife say, that under accident need to necessarily defend head hands, so as under strike can be head about drive cars weiter and obtain significant trauma, and then think, that I it this not d to speak, shopping try to build, if that with it nothing not will happen - not hits in short and if that then about this it I’d say. And literally minutes through 10 see as ahead "a penny saved is loses governance and throws directly in our side - as same I surprised in the, that saw. Wife managed almost withdraw on sidelines and bounce the speed, but "a penny saved is flew squarely on us, and I even not managed nothing say, only managed orient to wife and see, as she when faced head slightly not Lidia until helm of - several mm remained it until strike, I even thought, that she hit her. Go off those, that have wife hematomas from belt security, I have from belt security minor bruises. Suffered significantly the passenger pittance - woman - broke head about-glass - perhaps was not wearing my seat belt or can for other reasons - but that well - for them evangelism machine that, so that aid immediately had.
And even most surprising the, that "a penny saved is has lost governance on 22,5 kilometers - 23 kilometers autostrada. Policeman so and said: The accident occurred somewhere about 22,5 kilometers, in short on 23 kilometers - so and burn. And near village Temnorechenskiy and on photos I have’s gas station with entitled Temnorechenskaya. And even we driven post Temnorechenskiy and are trapped in accidents. And "a penny saved is has lost governance after mark restrictions speed 70 kilometers\ untangle, and forth before post Temnorechenskim limiting 30 kilometers\ untangle - this I already in GOOGLE MAPS looked. And in accidents I fell where the in district: 17-50 or in 18-00. Machine Kalina.
And until this how many traveled in different things vehicle - can be said, that in accident never worthy.
If perishing shifting on our forum with ago figure 23 there is, and figure restrictions speed 70 - this 70-I session General Assembly UN.
What the paradoxical an occasional accident, I himself from themselves and from their rostrum and a bit so as would say amused. That this was? Can an occasional accident? And where I have such foreboding in? Before for a such rostrum and not noticing. I personally not know answer.
P. S. And wife so on anyone case said, that would head defended hands necessarily.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Sep 11 2015 15:52:20)

0

156

#p38674,Dmitry" wrote:

I such a issue in Summit not ask the.

Please forgiveness for what was not understood: "Claims" to content rollers, reiterates quotes, too, from him same.
2e Yes, I know, that on Earth simultaneously in any minute almost always two dates, but if event should happen there something, then and time will local (can add Greenwich), not this same time on the other side planet. If event a whopping and obscheplanetarnoe, then for point of reference filed Greenwich, not states or China.
Monika: 3rd the Pope Goes to States in this time because precisely in this time will undergo General Assembly UN (Ports and, 70ya), until this (the other) the Pope on Assembly Ugandans 20 years ago (then nothing not happened), and will to dissent 25 September. But this we and so know, not on sights from films, they the [фильмы]us about this [2015]raze not hint.

0

157

Ah and if suggest that this event will take big interval time? Not falls apart as Tower for several seconds, and’continue, if not entire week, with 21 on 28, then although would with 23 on 24.

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 11 2015 19:38:22)

0

158

Andrei-1, you with..... Apprehensive all in order. Have many people case such. As-would foresight.

Here is all time wanted you write, and here you himself "having" - you would, with abilities your, "tinker" would with adronnym kolaedrom, you would them your "imagination" and as still you this usually call it, perhaps, them would there what - thread slightly perekosili. And many something, perhaps, and not need to.

And pro ahead and so on is interestingly. And interestingly here is still that - can, and for all would cost "faint blood." Times you go off so.

With kolaedrom - you homilies. And wish you luck.

0

159

#p38698,DLV wrote:

Andrei-1, you with..... Apprehensive all in order. Have many people case such. As-would foresight.

Here is all time wanted you write, and here you himself "having" - you would, with abilities your, "tinker" would with adronnym kolaedrom, you would them your "imagination" and as still you this usually call it, perhaps, them would there what - thread slightly perekosili. And many something, perhaps, and not need to.

And pro ahead and so on is interestingly. And interestingly here is still that - can, and for all would cost "faint blood." Times you go off so.

With kolaedrom - you homilies. And wish you luck.


Here is same regulation incidentally, forward!

#p38531,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

Of Collider — the danger for life on the planet

Concrete actions. Algorithm

A typical action.
Simple wooden a toothpick. Suited even machine link. If or or thread light up, it starts to fester. And here is these a smoldering ugolyochkom need to touch to the tip of the every finger both hands – procedure is called warm us to work my fingers. This procedure activates 10 basic meredianov energy system rights. Simply put, infrared coherent source of is launching synching thin tel rights. Such a here is simple aktivatsionnaya system.
In able synchronized thin tel my buns:
“Anyone reflecting contributors the shutdown, all who stems with kollayderom, his work and ’, to you dick at a and the forehead grew! ”
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1434317152/1e774d23/9032039.gif... http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1434317152/1e774d23/9032039.gif... http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1434317152/1e774d23/9032039.gif

Source: http://ja-rus.ru/kollajder-opasnost-dly … z3lHVJmL5G

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431030019/359d02d1/8669010.gif


#p38153,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

Robert Zemeckis in "for" will remind us, as looked the Twin Towers.
Not simple in khollivude man, can what cabinet and'll be blackballed by based.
Have scheming Hierarchy obsosali his "ago in the future" in narrative of to 9-11.
Waiting for-with.

Date exit movie 25 September :stupor:
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/829368/
Time 123 shadowing / 2 :0 3= 23

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 11 2015 19:39:24)

0

160

Conf&#233 ;r ence Climat 2015 : r&#233 ;p onse de Laurent Fabius à l'Assembl&#233 ;e nationale (14/05/2014)

Laurent Fabius - Minister Foreign France, a member of Socialist Party.
It seemed would, what him deal until climate disaster?
13 on May two times said, 14 on May there is no again the same disc. Why?

- Wu us there is 500 days for avoiding climate disaster. You said that in 2015 France shed on greater climate conference in December. We hope, on adoption Europe the explicit positions France.
On Assembly in UN 23 September (0 :4 1), countries must assume obligations, especially France, as Peru took commitment to blame. Likely bu bu bu. France will follow with the US, China, and after tomorrow with near other countries, and we guarantee, and you for good reason make fun of, because is at stake our future Westerners and Messrs.. Yes Live success diplomacy France (turbulent sustained applause)


This write read more, but even with him is understandable mixture of senile and demagoguery in French politics. Yes compared with it, Rada this pattern future, and Duma this simply object.
Why Minister Foreign, bear outright Brad pro climatic disaster without mentioning modicum single fact and to call date 23 September next year?

+1


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Symbols. Signs. Lines. Figures. Codes » The critical date 23 September