The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Our civilization 200 years?


Our civilization 200 years?

Posts 21 to 40 of 570

21

200-250 years ago was sliding likely) caused by some external impact. Times those call how or, period between by a Flood and spiked days the entire our history that've sprained their in 3-5 times, intermittently torching historical documents for suppression of truth.

In lj there is many bloggers respected professionals in alternative history.

That would start that the understand need a place point - all around the excerpts

P. S. ) washed away previous civilization on place pagans came pioneers Christians with his metodichkoy Bible - some rulebook rules for survival in poslepolyotnye times, (ah or some pristine group montage baptism Russias as gennotsid local which tried to hide under the pretext of tatara-allegiance nashesvtiya) camping on K. Events not so distant have us and has remained memory about our ancestors and dreamlike folklore in which a fairy tale enchanting landmark yes in it shades of.

Last edited by polosat (Nov 26 2015 18:07:05)

+3

22

For different possible cubicles channels-a-ling on documentary film pro Antikythera mechanism. This mechanism, the found in the early 20 century on sunk the Greek a ship, was is made as assure the authors movie in 1 century until our era, and was intended to track phases moon. In this movie hit one the plot: Researcher this artifact company manufactures tractors gears similar primenyonnym in antikiterskom mechanism. All of this he makes with the help steel chisels and a ridging pattern. Here is here me took doubts. Have Greeks could whether be such tool in principle? And at all level of assemble and the accuracy of testimony mechanism not jibe with antichnostyu! Did the film, Mystification? Exile to lend not becomes, not third strictly, can be simply in YouTube to garner '' the puzzle actually say mechanism ''. Simply wanted to to know opinion politician to people!

0

23

#p49791,polosat wrote:

200-250 years ago was sliding likely) caused by some external impact. Times those call how or, period between by a Flood and spiked days the entire our history that've sprained their in 3-5 times, intermittently torching historical documents for suppression of truth.

In lj there is many bloggers respected professionals in alternative history.

That would start that the understand need a place point - all around the excerpts

P. S. ) washed away previous civilization on place pagans came pioneers Christians with his metodichkoy Bible - some rulebook rules for survival in poslepolyotnye times, (ah or some pristine group montage baptism Russias as gennotsid local which tried to hide under the pretext of tatara-allegiance nashesvtiya) camping on K. Events not so distant have us and has remained memory about our ancestors and dreamlike folklore in which a fairy tale enchanting landmark yes in it shades of.

Edited polosat (Today 17 :07: 05)


Exactly any pagan cult was stationed on warship rulers-of princes. Them ticked monuments - any idols, draw the portraits -ikony. Their deified and now some where continue to this to do. Iesus, from the same the opera,, too, tsar Byzantium 12 century, otrazivshiysya in secular chronicles of Nikita Choniates as Andronik Komnin.
Then his worshiped more all, then "udrevnili", and then under him wrote cult - Christianity, making him on paper from czar the homeless a bum. That now and have. Organizovalos heap sects, where debate about identification exercises on issues, not challenges according eggs.

0

24

Theme very interesting. I from SPB and arise heap issues about my city of, which slightly more 300 years. I couple of years found articles, now in path with work not find, but there reasonably an that have St. Petersburg this the column to Host on palace Tiananmen not on out there, a technologies Muka and called into. Francesca, homeboy, help) later obosnuyu in caricature its thought.

Last edited by Dedushka2008 (Nov 26 2015 22:51:34)

0

25

#p49811,Dedushka2008 wrote:

Theme very interesting. I from SPB and arise heap issues about my city of, which slightly more 300 years.


To you request: Take with a roulette, sacrifice it, obrezav its the tip. Come to Isakiyu, there pillar. They Netimer just's the hollow. On one of them the patch, in it rasstoyanii in to-tee can be push an edge blade roulette. Thus can be to measure domestic dozen. Desirable to lift and in yutup posting under somehow any sludge entitled. Would be able this do in research purposes?

0

26

#p49813,Рус wrote:

By you request: Take with a roulette, sacrifice it, obrezav its the tip. Come to Isakiyu, there pillar. They Netimer just's the hollow. On one of them the patch, in it rasstoyanii in to-tee can be push an edge blade roulette. Thus can be to measure domestic dozen. Desirable to lift and in yutup posting under somehow any sludge entitled. Would be able this do in research purposes?

Ah in theory can. But there is but. If I imbabers in pillar issakiya that any suvat - me under hands comrades po-po get caught and on 3 hours in the checkpoint until ?????? circumstances http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431030019/359d02d1/8669010.gif

0

27

Dedushka2008, have us theme on Peter there is http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=573. There of references many, specifically the contestant article, that you read I not Drie Stoepen, ca I its and not smiled even. :)
Except Finow there is blog an interesting http://atlantida-pravda-i-vimisel.blogs … ost_3.html, on my view the most full of the even to convene information. Truth the author still in the process, i.e. its, because there a bit my car ,-with, but interestingly.)

0

28

#p49813,Рус wrote:

By you request: Take with a roulette, sacrifice it, obrezav its the tip. Come to Isakiyu, there pillar. They Netimer just's the hollow. On one of them the patch, in it rasstoyanii in to-tee can be push an edge blade roulette. Thus can be to measure domestic dozen. Desirable to lift and in yutup posting under somehow any sludge entitled. Would be able this do in research purposes?

This already did people, stringing poked.
’ everywhere adamlarsa.
20 centimeters the depth of.

0

29

#p49819,Dedushka2008 wrote:

Nu in theory can. But there is but. If I imbabers in pillar issakiya that any suvat - me under hands comrades po-po get caught and on 3 hours in the checkpoint until ?????? circumstances

Not they of course this can do, but nothing illegal in is, to to measure convoy roulette table in principle there is no. And here is if bone with a small hammer and with that chisel sometimes - this already type vandalism can quick.

This is already did people, stringing poked.
’ everywhere adamlarsa.
20 centimeters the depth of.


2 VK
The kind saw. But there same provolochka a short, like would on-scientific centimeter there slowly and and opened world.

0

30

#p49886,Рус wrote:

like would on-scientific centimeter there slowly and and opened world.

Vibroschup. There is such method search neodnorodnostey in ground, he apply and to its installations (Wall, columns). Prosvistvaetsya - if the column wastes, on the screen will show hollowness, if unified - will show the other the end of the pillar, here is and the entire science.

0

31

#p49886,Рус wrote:

But there same provolochka a short, like would on-scientific

)))
That means "there same wire a short"?
Why "a short"?
Because through 20 centimeters from the surface insisted we had?
But if would scientific wire was-ten meters, she would, too, through 20 centimeters insisted we had, if such is the depth of fat.

Last edited by vk (Nov 27 2015 21:14:11)

0

32

#p49908,vk wrote:

)))
That means "there same wire a short"?
Why "a short"?
Because through 20 centimeters from the surface insisted we had?
But if would scientific wire was-ten meters, she would, too, through 20 centimeters insisted we had, if such is the depth of fat.

Ah, as would here is video:

Bamashka a short. Or there is another video?

2 Valik.

Vibroschup. There is such method search neodnorodnostey in ground, he apply and to its installations (Wall, columns). Prosvistvaetsya - if the column wastes, on the screen will show hollowness, if unified - will show the other the end of the pillar, here is and the entire science.


You even masses spektograf recommend) Sami the think. The usual man feared on. Him seems that noble police, analyzer bomber Islamic State, stalking prevents needle and roulette in isakievskie pillar would step in his under has Bela come back dirty and in gebeshnye cellars oprikhoduet)

Roulette and point, in short) Nu sho, me with of Dnepr in Peter for this to go?

Last edited by Рус (Nov 27 2015 23:46:47)

0

33

#p49753,MucmepX wrote:

In series of articles "How rotted away Tartar?" In parts of 5 there is assumption, that 200 years ago all cities were more are missing amid layer by layer clay or Silt loam.

As rotted away Tartar? Part of 1.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 2a).
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 2a.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 3a. “glacial ” forests.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of'm 36. “glacial ” forests.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 4a. Climate change in 19 th century.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 4B booster. Climate change in 19 th century.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of 5A. Abandoned cities.
As rotted away Tartar? Part of five boy. Abandoned cities.

Read correctly foreign words. And increasingly will become on their seats. Less fantasies, more logic and rationality! Will learn modicum one foreign language to you more so not toyed with prevents levashovy and other chudinovy!
Reading combinations letters on English language:
By R, labeled r in udarnom syllable defines pronunciation leading one syllable with no vowel understanding sound. The combination of ar is read [a:].
http://englishmotherfucker.ru/samouch3- … nia-ar.php
[Tartary or Tartaria this Tatarstan, Russia (!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
You would even as Fomenko with Nosovskim, Catharism “Tatars ” called would.
So increasingly simply and difficult simultaneously.
And here is who such Tutt-are (Tutt-Arias) - this already separate theme.
Many she can not please, even themselves so-called Tatar (people).

+1

34

The whether here, then whether in "Symbols and signs"
away from here.
http://funkyimg.com/i/25BEU.jpg

The trash information of nothing. A book of matches and forgot.

And why precisely 200 years? Ostensibly

: This question not gave contemplated scientists for two hundred years, with ever since, when was found the first a skeleton ancient reptiles. Leftovers from the descendent of the plesiosaur managed detect does a paleontologist need a-utility Mary Anning.

Inspect no one will, for see need to.
Shall glance in VRIKI:

She struggled with need greater part of his life. Its family lived faring poorly, and because she has belonged to religious minority (kongregatsionalistam), then even and graffito legal diskriminatsiyam.Meanwhile not less Enning has become known in geological circles of England, Europe and America’s, and with it were held consultation on innovation and sought events.


As least a suspicious history. Illustrate, as with it jury American geological establishment.

And in subconscious builds code - "Ancient reptiles. 200 years"

Here is you and ancient.

http://funkyimg.com/i/25BG5.jpg
(photo graphical character)

+1

35

#p51255,Олег О wrote:

Read correctly foreign words. And increasingly will become on their seats. Less fantasies, more logic and rationality! Will learn modicum one foreign language to you more so not toyed with prevents levashovy and other chudinovy!
Reading combinations letters on English language:
He or R, labeled r in udarnom syllable defines pronunciation leading one syllable with no vowel understanding sound. The combination of ar is read [a:].
http://englishmotherfucker.ru/samouch3- … nia-ar.php
So Tartary or Tartaria this Tatarstan, Russia (!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
You would even as Fomenko with Nosovskim, Catharism “Tatars ” called would.
So increasingly simply and difficult simultaneously.
And here is who such Tutt-are (Tutt-Arias) - this already separate theme.
Many she can not please, even themselves so-called Tatar (people).

Tat-Art - do (robber), Art (land). Tribe Tat people (Caucasus) without Art there is on the Northern Caucasus, representative which was, Jahar Dudaev. On northern the Caucasus lived known in all times tati, sometimes-called Cherkes people. And have ancient Greeks Tartar at all a hell of a place.

0

36

Tartarets and Tartar

http://youpicture.org/images/2015/12/20/hzh03ecdkf7b3kqrnjse1ngd1.th.jpg

"One of photographs, made a corporal J. Mac during koronatsionnykh celebrations Alexander II. McCain was a member of British delegation led by Lord Granvilem. On photo soldiers the Russian empire different nationalities, in including two byliny Circassian, the second right signed as words(Transcaucasien). "
Why need complete armor in 18 century?
severe the armor...... that DREVNIKh warriors leaders GLOBAL

Last edited by Vita-X (Dec 20 2015 21:52:31)

0

37

#p49846,vk wrote:

This is already did people, stringing poked.
’ everywhere adamlarsa.
20 centimeters the depth of.

Let us modicum one exile!

0

38

I congratulate forums with sincere wishes with the coming 2016godom. In this year we will celebrate incurs date =2 00letie chronologically is represented important more-less reliable history http://yandex.ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex.ru;search/;web;;&text=&etext=918.Dg1oZRFKgYJwTjTlMCfw0-ttMfkFKF60GUX0G0MJvGLrI-wnraE9v5MviTQW5LCFTRaUR29g0rHtNNoMRyWFZQ.c514f8733fd02591233a151c06a4d39454eabba1&uuid=&state=PEtFfuTeVD5kpHnK9lio9XPOnieP7YQBovzVqj9ang0YEepmskggOQ&data=UlNrNmk5WktYejR0eWJFYk1LdmtxdUhON2o2QlFpOE8wUmhEZmFEY214UmwzTVBCTzJVZ0s1SjctYjZUc2syTEFpQXNva2RhS2U4MlJqQklEdFZFTWMtZE9qMmRDdDVhVF9DMm5iU3NaV2NreTE0UkxPUzZPNjk3UDRlZ0xuWU5YOENYaEZaSVFxQzk2QnRjai1Db2pKQ2J5eUZuQXRLZzI4QzFvWnVoRGZVNG83UE13MDFsS2c&b64e=2&sign=6c0df6441bd5d477a9f68187048ffda3&keyno=0&cst=AiuY0DBWFJ7q0qcCggtsKazyZ3FfZhOc8Xyb8IRBbFDP4TdVJwUS_Ne1w4NgHcleaNtwUfhtaM65f6gDjE_NEQXeqztMVa88pKOvPfvYBZoc1husf7SFHAMpDGBbbUgJSeKt8ACG7_o4TYXKFiCjsbTAD8l0O0hirBeuo2LVhy011jsQxs-UftyRrSkAW1Im5E2fR1i8DrmL2F0GHJjyfg&ref=orjY4mGPRjk5boDnW0uvlrrd71vZw9kp_fm10gWXf3Pn52vnJeIiLaRGAinQhn19dHd8m-g4QzlZodMuwcEdCcLp4IdB7nh6yZvq8uSiM_ShtjPo0-PQTNyzXqnvMQi1vSK6DLH2cuXzZMjkpEY6EnmHOtnjkvBO&l10n=ru&cts=1451526035459&mc=3.240528260216711
T. E. Passed 200 years relatively a quiet life on the planet without global catastrophes. For this time population has increased in 7 times (on ofits. Data), and energy consumption in thousands of! And reached Peak Oil. Interestingly, how many us even remained relatively a quiet peaceful life? :question:

0

39

#p52011,Flint wrote:

Tutt-Art - do (robber), Art (land). Tribe Tat people (Caucasus) without Art there is on the Northern Caucasus, representative which was, Jahar Dudaev. On northern the Caucasus lived known in all times tati, sometimes-called Cherkes people. And have ancient Greeks Tartar at all a hell of a place.


Tatars still in the early 20 century were current Azerbaijan work.
Until "create peoples" in Soviet era with by vesting their "history." "Azerbaijanis" their have made along with other "Soviet peoples", on "Cabinet" vnematritsy, for future feud and carnage, that tried to to detonate the under "breakup of the the USSR." Mostly Khazaria animosity and butchery, although in Karabakh still smoldering time from time effort "prevailed", historians ", politicians" and mediamrazi.

"The creation peoples" - still one program vnematrichnykh.
On communal level people mostly smarter their "politicians."

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1418757327/f9c1b8ef/7236509.jpg

http://www.vehi.net/brokgauz/

0

40

#p52800,горожанин wrote:

Tatarami still in the early 20 century were current Azerbaijan work.

Whilst and re-meets, but - this assumption or proven fact? Assumption is based on that, in the Baku county of are lacking Azerbaijan work, but are found Tatars? So by the same Entsiklopedicheskomu Slovaryu F. A. Brokgauza and I. A. Efron encyclopedic dictionary Azerbeydzhanwas several sub-, on territories current northern Iran. In the Northern Azerbaijan (exile in text box the form of - a-r.az / en / node / 204 # .VoT1TE’s organs is wYnk, can be not trust, so as resource Azeri, but no one prevents test):

So on Russification Azeri people on the north and farsifizatsiya on south.
Russia with goal further advance on East and for exit to warmest seas, starters to wage policy oppression and expulsion Azeris with the Caucasus. In primarily for this goal used Christian population Southern Caucasus – pereselennykh from Iran and Turkey Armenians, also Georgians and local Azerbaijani Albanian Christians. Began coercive khristianizatsiya local Muslim population.
...
Aside from this, Russia in 1836 year eliminated tariffs an independent an Albanian Church and placed control its in subduing Armenian Gregorian church. Thus has forged a favorable conditions for grigorianizatsii and armenizatsii an ancient population Azerbaijan – Christian alban. Were laid foundations new territorial claims Armenians to Azeris. Not being content with these Tsarskaya Russia resorted to even more dirty politics: Vooruzhiv Armenians, roused their against history of the Turkic peoples – Muslim population and began mass infamy Azeris. After this, began period mass massacre Azeris and history of the Turkic peoples – Muslim population Southern Caucasus.

What there is hint on the, that their made there rudely speaking kicked.
If proven fact - am asking (that, that not like some forumchane, when I so do) please on these facts.

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Our civilization 200 years?