The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Our civilization 200 years?

Our civilization 200 years?

Posts 41 to 60 of 570

#p52814,Val wrote:

So on Russification Azeri people on the north and farsifizatsiya on south.

Yes not was no poor immigrants in 19 century, their Tatars was called.

#p52814,Val wrote:

. Aside from this, Russia in 1836 year eliminated tariffs an independent an Albanian Church and placed control its in subduing Armenian Gregorian church. Thus has forged a favorable conditions for grigorianizatsii and armenizatsii an ancient population Azerbaijan – Christian alban. Were laid foundations new territorial claims Armenians to Azeris.

Except Tatars, still and nuclear weapon Albanians were

#p52824,Иван М wrote:

Yes not was no poor immigrants in 19 century, their Tatars was called.

It already about this, tweet higher from my, to what was the next - "what your evidence" (with) And - not was in RI or not was at all? Saeb Tabrizi (disambiguation) (yes, method search known people) - he whom on nationality was? And Ismail Navab Safavi (I)?

#p52824,Иван М wrote:

audace Tatars, still and nuclear weapon Albanians were

Oh them (about Caucasian the Albanians) and speech in narratives. There still Tat people (Caucasus) were -, too, Tatars?

Last edited by Val (Dec 31 2015 16:07:52)

From the composition wild command a division
From wikipedia
In composition command a division lay the next formation:
1-I brigade consisted of Kabardinskogo even Republics (eating from Kabardin people and Balkartsy) and 2 th dagestanskogo even Republics (eating from dagestantsev).
2-I brigade consisted of of Tatarsky even regiment (eating from Azeris) and Chechen even regiment (eating from Chechens).
3-I brigade consisted of Circassian even regiment (eating from Deportation of Circassians, from, Abkhazians and Karachays) and Ingushskogo even regiment (eating from category: Ingush people).

Were nuclear weapon Tatars, then from there are some were hatched the groundwork for there are some ayzerov.
Were would ayzery, supposedly overpowered was would ayzerovskiy.
Saeb Tabrizi (disambiguation) and Ismail Navab Safavi themselves themselves was called ayzerami?
In principle, that Kazan, Russia Tatars, that nuclear weapon, that krymskie, one field berries.

#p52845,Иван М wrote:

Saeb Tabrizi (disambiguation) and Ismail Navab Safavi themselves themselves was called ayzerami?

Precisely Azerbaijanis themselves was called and wrote on Azerbaijani language. Was would strange, that nationality there is no, and language there is. And closer to Persian, than Tatar (people), or perishing tyurkam. If their priravnivali to Tatar (people) and so was called in RI not means, that their not was as nationality. Pro s similar F. A. Brokgauza and I. A. Efron encyclopedic dictionary I already mentioned.

#p52814,Val wrote:

Whilst and re-meets, but - this assumption or proven fact? Assumption is based on that, in the Baku county of are lacking Azerbaijan work, but are found Tatars? So by the same Entsiklopedicheskomu Slovaryu F. A. Brokgauza and I. A. Efron encyclopedic dictionary Azerbeydzhan was several sub-, on territories current northern Iran. In the Northern Azerbaijan (exile in text box the form of - a-r.az / en / node / 204 # .VoT1TE’s organs is wYnk, can be not trust, so as resource Azeri, but no one prevents test):

Not need to here the shadows on cartoon try to build.
"Azerbaijan" have Brokgauza-Efron this only mountain country, province and nothing more.
About population:
Narodonaselenie A., about 1000000, consists to west from Lake from Kurds, in rest parts of the country it Turkish origin; suede language, too, Turkish, Persian is limited to cities; on northwest say on-armenian,.
http://www.vehi.net/brokgauz/

#p52847,Val wrote:

Precisely Azerbaijanis themselves was called and wrote on Azerbaijani language.

And prufy there is with references?

East - deal dark, or when created Azeri language

http://statin.livejournal.com/54389.html

From people to comment pro Baku

Besides this spectacular episode, which convincingly asserts ancient truth about how, that history and progress thrust forward people, can see around corners in the future, Fandorin rewritten electoral in some some leaks about population cities.

“Here predominate two tribe: Aderbeydzhanskie Tatars, utterly wrong-called Persians, and Armenians ”, asserted in event guide. However in Ethnographical directory the underlying 2,133.6 meters call “affairs history of the Turkic peoples ”, and as more correctly, it is unclear. In 1914 in governorates of the Russian Empire city of reside 101.803 Muslim, 67.730 Russians, 57.040 Armenians, 1990 Georgians, and also “highly a significant number of foreign subjects. ”"

I.e., is obtained even in 1914 nor about any Armenians speech even not is faring, "aderbeydzhanskie Tatars" and Turki. Naturally nor about any their Russian in as a official language not account for to speak, so as dialects and nationalities many.
Ah and now or even then in 20’s, prevents Alievy will tell about ancient Azerbaijani language, about Greater and Small Azerbaijan in Iran.

Last edited by Иван М (Jan 1 2016 09:53:28)

#p52854,горожанин wrote:

Не надо тут тени на плетень наводить.
"Азербайджан" у Брокгауза-Эфрона это только горная страна, провинция и ничего больше.

В Китае живут китайцы, в Румынии живут румыны, в Азербайджане живут азербайджанцы. Брокгауз-Эфрон что-то говорит о татарах=азербайджанцах? То, что в РИ азербайджанцев к кому-то приравнивали, а не называли так, как они сами себя называли, не значит, что азербафжанцев не было вообще. Или доказательства того, что действительно не было на территории нынешнего Ирана такой национальности.

#p52859,Иван М wrote:

А пруфы есть с ссылками ?

Забиваем в гугл "Саиб Тебризи", получаем кучу википикийных ссылок, первая из которых дает

Саиб Табризи (азерб. Saib Təbrizi), полное имя Мирза Мухаммед Али Саиб Тебризи (азерб. Mirzə Əli Saib Təbrizi Muhammed) (1601—1677) — персидский[1][2][3][4] поэт, писавший преимущественно на персидском языке, а также на родном[5] азербайджанском[6][7][5].

Так же делаем и с "Исмаил Сефеви"

Исмаил I полное имя Абу л-Музаффар бин Хайдар ас-Сафави также Исмаил Сефеви или Исмаил Хатаи[4] (17 июля 1487 — 23 мая 1524; азерб. Şah İsmayıl Səfəvi, شاه اسماعیل, перс. شاه اسماعیل‎) — шахиншах Персии, полководец и поэт, основатель династии Сефевидов. В 1501 году захватил Тебриз и принял титул шаха иранской провинции Азербайджан, в 1502 году — титул шаха всего Ирана[5]. При Исмаиле I территория государства Сефевидов достигла наибольших размеров[6]. Известны его газели, эпическая поэма «Десять писем» (1506), «Книга наставлений», писал под псевдонимом «Хатаи». Он оказал влияние на развитие всей тюркоязычной поэзии[6]. Классик азербайджанской литературы[7].
Шах Исмаил писал стихи под поэтическим псевдонимом «Хатаи» (азерб. خَطَایِی) на родном[28] азербайджанском и персидском языках.

Из той же оперы:

Насими́, Несими́ (псевдоним; настоящее имя Сеид Имадеддин; азерб. İmadəddin Nəsimi, перс. عمادالدین نسیمی‎; около 1369 г. — 1417 г., Халеб) — выдающийся поэт и мистик XIV—XV вв., писавший на азербайджанском, а также персидском и арабском языках[2][3].

#p52859,Иван М wrote:

Восток - дело тёмное или когда создали азербайджанский язык

Про русификацию и вытеснение азербайджанцев и общей обстановке в Северном Азербайджане  рассказывается в приведенной мной выше статье.

#p52859,Иван М wrote:

То есть, получается даже в 1914 году ни о каких азербайджанцах речь даже не идёт, "адербейджанские татары" и тюрки. Естественно ни о каких их говорах в качестве официального языка не приходится говорить, так как говоров и национальностей много.

Так и нужно говорить, типа "В Российской Империи не было азербайджанцев как национальности" и всё, а не говорить, что их вообще не было.

Last edited by Val (Jan 1 2016 11:13:12)

+1

#p52860,Val wrote:
#p52854,горожанин wrote:

Не надо тут тени на плетень наводить.
"Азербайджан" у Брокгауза-Эфрона это только горная страна, провинция и ничего больше.

В Китае живут китайцы, в Румынии живут румыны, в Азербайджане живут азербайджанцы. Брокгауз-Эфрон что-то говорит о татарах=азербайджанцах? То, что в РИ азербайджанцев к кому-то приравнивали, а не называли так, как они сами себя называли, не значит, что азербафжанцев не было вообще. Или доказательства того, что действительно не было на территории нынешнего Ирана такой национальности.

а в Великобритании - великобританцы  :D
Хватит врать, Val.
Среди прочих татар Кавказа - татар-горцев, или кабардинцев, татар-дагестанцев, или кумыков, есть
3) Татары адербайджанские, тюрки по языку, по расе иранцы, занимают большую часть Южного и Юго-Вост. Закавказья, почти всю русскую Армению. Численность их 1168025 д.; около 40 тыс. их в Персии. По обычаям и внешнему быту напоминают персов, влияние которых сказывается во всем.
Они и есть будущий "азербайджанский народ".
http://www.vehi.net/brokgauz/

Have Tolstoy in "Caucasus regions the convict" on the Caucasus Tatars live, remember with schools.

#p52863,горожанин wrote:

They and there is future "Azeri people."

But not Tatars same.

#p52860,Val wrote:

So and need to speak, type "In the Russian Empire not was Azeris as nationality" and increasingly, not to speak, that their at all not was.

At all Val what the wild things began write.
Have Turks thingy, isn't was nationality ayzer?
Like same obviously.
In the Russian Empire not was Azeris.
In the USSR they emerged as nationality.

Will have repeated for particularly whiz-kid

-Seid Seyid Imadeddin where pro themselves spoke, that he on nationality ayzer?

#p52867,Иван М wrote:

Generally Val what the wild things began write.
Have Turks thingy, isn't was nationality ayzer?

Wu Turks not was, have Persians - Iraqis were. In RI they, too, were (Khurshidbanu Khurshud Banu Natavan, Abbas-before in-aha at, at Fatali President Fuad ahundov took part lived on territory RI), what them nationality provided in RI would still, because as outside RI lived other Azerbaijan work on territory Southern Azerbaijan (now Iran).

#p52867,Иван М wrote:

-Seid Seyid Imadeddin where pro themselves spoke, that he on nationality ayzer?

Perhaps spoke, and spoke he about itself, that he the Tatar?

#p52870,Val wrote:

Wu Turks not was, have Persians - Iraqis were. In RI they, too, were (Khurshidbanu Khurshud Banu Natavan, Abbas-before in-aha at, at Fatali President Fuad ahundov took part lived on territory RI), what them nationality provided in RI would still, because as outside RI lived other Azerbaijan work on territory Southern Azerbaijan (now Iran.

Perhaps spoke, and spoke he about itself, that he the Tatar?

What however obfuscated question with azerami. Incidentally, I so understand Azerbaijan - historic name terrain, countries on type Afghanistan, category: Mazandaran Province, Turan, Gorgan, Iran, Khorasan, Iran etc. Without ceremony word clearly slozhnosostavnoe. Possible option - Az-Buller-”-appears-are (I-man / a man-a rich man-Jew / merchant-country / land). Likely themselves they a "I a man", camping on E. "azer" (until now proudly wear their moustache), and other peoples on mood or azerami or under bad to them respect be labeled "Tatars."
On seems name "Tatars" was akin to rugatelnomu (perhaps not so perishing is far from of truth joke pro tatey barons). With Tatars question even more obfuscated, than with azerami. Utterly different was in different corner of the continent are called one name. Directly as Russians or Jews this not nationality, and state of souls :)

#p49807,vazh andrej wrote:

Skyfall different possible cubicles channels-a-ling on documentary film pro Antikythera mechanism. This mechanism, the found in the early 20 century on sunk the Greek a ship, was is made as assure the authors movie in 1 century until our era, and was intended to track phases moon. In this movie hit one the plot: Researcher this artifact company manufactures tractors gears similar primenyonnym in antikiterskom mechanism. All of this he makes with the help steel chisels and a ridging pattern. Here is here me took doubts. Have Greeks could whether be such tool in principle? And at all level of assemble and the accuracy of testimony mechanism not jibe with antichnostyu! Did the film, Mystification? Exile to lend not becomes, not third strictly, can be simply in YouTube to garner '' the puzzle actually say mechanism ''. Simply wanted to to know opinion politician to people!

Antikythera mechanism lies in museum. Entry - taxable.

2. Are. Fur. Confirms wearing chronology.

3. Are. ’. Mechanism is in odds with table oxidative various metals in various environments.

On memory not I’d say., but he should was dissolve without a trace roughly for 350 years. Can 400 - not remember. (And how many ancient copper coins pile operating from water didn't DO? Nor one? PIchalno :(

If there is its serious desire to on this issue - I'll look for this "``debriefing supporting." But will need time.

#p52859,Иван М wrote:

101.803 мусульманина, 67.730 русских

вероисповедание=национальность?

In video seem themes about thermonuclear war 1800 s, if was, delete. If better there, then move.

"Land - a giant mine a different civilization"

From themselves, then the-whether heard about this not times, then-whether himself conceded, far go, anyway extracted persons rare-earth and precious metals.
As the most woodgrain option - elements are used in electronics components, in camping on CHAMPION In the mic and are mixed in neprirodnykh schetaniyakh, follows the in late-all on dump.
Polaris ulybnula)

+2

"Alternativnaya history and snow" Alexey Kofanov

http://yahooeu.ru/uploads/posts/09/06/02/9/yahooeu_ru_4.jpg
Here is for what need armor

Merely in A that if removed sky-many undercoat with planet Earth, to redress its orbit? I not strong in Physics, but understand that if change mass of, then Apophis and apparently the speed will change. If land has become easier (and I think if 100 meters wash their hands tier, it has become its very easier) this we closer or further have become from sun?

Вы бы ещё как Фоменко с Носовским, катарами “татар” назвали бы.
Поэтому всё просто и сложно одновременно.
А вот кто такие Тат-ары (Тат-Арии) - это уже отдельная тема.
Многим она может не понравиться, даже самим так называемым татарам.

Шибко так неумничайте...

Если нам пытаются «вкрутить», что «тартария» - это просто латинское написание русского слова «татария», т.е. оно прямо связано с татарами, то вот надпись на русской карте Зубова 1720 г.:
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/alexandrafl/18132982/194829/194829_900.jpg

Источник

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Our civilization 200 years?