The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » Freedom hope Savchenko

Freedom hope Savchenko

Posts 41 to 60 of 184

Is obtained that its fate was solved even until Iraq? (2005 year)?

Symbolist damn! In movie 2011 pro Savchenko, give record on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=100&v=6GWePLY1T-M
On 1 :3 9-its a favorite artistic film- "new mask from Shawshank" :O

Last edited by Искатель (Sep 30 2015 00:35:20)

#p31351,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

From themselves correct this video (the reference on spots from "Environment Program will" is the Prophet "# 4 (06.03.2011)")

Ah perishing directly-??? "from themselves" 8-) b`ogary would strongly using for the US 8-)
Slavyansk. Vengriya. Semenivka (Chernihiv Oblast). Konstantinovka (disambiguation).
ZyVuki30 20,000-strong Tripoli Military pilot Nadiya Savchenko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GWePLY1T-M
ZyVuki30 Nadiya savchenko -- 28 on "the Battle of the Ekstrasensov" in 2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nJNgYVkg5M

All of this already saw, but not turned attention.
Buoyed by case want clarify: EU’s organs is 3z
The US material with previous posts Forum - not is considered criminals
The US material with other forums - not is considered in plagiarism
Importantly, to material was the right and governs as been paved

#p40000,Искатель wrote:

symbolist damn! In movie 2011 pro Savchenko, give record on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=100&v=6GWePLY1T-M
On 1 :3 9-its a favorite artistic film- "new mask from Shawshank"

They it suitable for Craxi through without? :rain:
Incidentally cool the film, the best .MOBI and without apokalipsisov, that not can not inspiring.
Added later 56 minutes 37 seconds:
TiFu me on language Kriticheskaya date 23 September

Arrest Hope Savchenko CITY of Lugansk People's Republic

Idiots managed share 18-second the commercial. He consists of two different productions. In the first parts of a mock battle, are shooting in nowhere and of course nothing not receive in the answer. Operator in one drawn holds machine gun and shoots, in the other video camera. In real combat, his would inevitably killed.

In the second parts of Savchenko. Why only 10 seconds? Perhaps batteries had run out of

RT 22 of seconds. A small expectancy rollers - staunch a sign of installation.

Speech Hope Savchenko

- you not third veterans IIWWVOV for what they killed people protecting their land.

Well told.
And here is need not was intervene in mediaproekty, then and not had to would such beautiful speech conjuring up.

In the early prison vistavi Nagy has behaved very differently,
Was certain, that masters meet their promises, but something went wrong.

+2

#p58241,Dmitry" wrote:

’ s much discussed Hope Savchenko

Well told.
And here is need not was intervene in mediaproekty, then and not had to would such beautiful speech conjuring up.

In the early prison vistavi Nagy has behaved very differently,
Was certain, that masters meet their promises, but something went wrong.

:nope:
She same pulling me too tight zauchennuyu speech type "Maidan Russia has bude" and that the there pro "Putina", chipper leapt up, jumped on chair and has shown the average should sit in as a last words. Hardly man, the seeker mercy of have court, will do extraordinary like. It seems show continues.

Niei?u broken into pieces and they're fake.% -)

The former Ukrainian military Nadiya Savchenko, the defendant in involvement to assassination two Russian journalists in Donbas, delivered in Donetsk urban Court Rostov area, where will begin sentencing on its trial. Court over Savchenko patrol hundreds of policemen and Cossacks.

Direct spots court.

They 4 hours on legs are worth as idiots? And this ryazhennyy in mask "boetsspetsnaza." Circus another from of rotten.

Announcement of the verdict reading and listen to only standing still. If verdict very a long, then's being read only successful (like such word) part of, there where resolution, what. Who Needs and how many.

In the Kremlin there is no information about a possible exchange Ukrainian voennosluzhaschey Hope Savchenko, prigovorennoy Russian court to 22 years colonies, on sentenced in the US Russian citizens of Boot and Yaroshenko, declared press secretary Russian President Dmitri Sands by.
"I nothing about this not heard, I saw messages media, but any information I not I", - leads his words agency Interfax.

Even would. What exchange? The Kremlin safely slid Viktor of Boot pindosam, their own hands.
And Savchenko and Boot sentenced without any evidence. All their evidence this whose something words. In case with Booth and I Court it turned out enough testimony special agents has the US, about how that them it looked, that Boot wanted to sell somehow incomplete any missiles. Films from, dogs.

26 January, in 18 :3 0, have buildings Russian embassy in Tel Aviv on address street and-as of, 120, By rally in support Ukrainian letchitsy Hope Savchenko.
http://evreiskiy.kiev.ua/v-tel-avive-pr … 16614.html

`I in event adopted about four hundred activists.
http://www.courier.co.il/dev/isrl/41104 … henko.html

Where in Israeli Tel Aviv 400 hundred Ukrainians?
- In Israel not can be nor Ukrainians, nor Russians.
Because as under repatriation of “yet remain devout Jews are considered those who has mother again, or grandmother, or great-grandmother Jewish girl, i.e. on of female lines until third generation. ”
http://evroportal.ru/immigratsiya/kak-p … z-problem/

22 March 2016 “to Hope Savchenko were sentenced to 22 years colonies common regime ”

— has been trumpeting Global Jewish on-line center
http://www.jewish.ru/news/cis/2016/03/news994333136.php
Need to whether to explain exclusively about whom writes Global Jewish on-line center?

- I think without comments understandable.
Here is and the entire "secret" why this name of regularly screens on all news conduits based across and other side.

#p61993,Олег О wrote:

will in Israeli Tel Aviv 400 hundred Ukrainians?
- In Israel not can be nor Ukrainians, nor Russians.
Because as under repatriation of “yet remain devout Jews are considered those who has mother again, or grandmother, or great-grandmother Jewish girl, i.e. on of female lines until third generation. ”

In Israel can be to live and without citizenship, and be an activist, this does not means be blindfold.

#p61993,Олег О wrote:

`I in event adopted about four hundredactivists.
http://www.courier.co.il/dev/isrl/41104 … henko.html
Where in Israeli Tel Aviv 400 hundredUkrainians?

Very strongly overdid it.
+ there there is living on workers visa + Ukrainians (on provide documented proof) can be entirely-semi-quarter-. Jews on nationality.
Conversation in general of nothing.

#p25346,Val wrote:

Court is one of-power trades abroad,

Court trades abroad not-is branch power trades abroad, on Constitution trades abroad, all branch obey international specialized attorneys, and the international right has priority over laws trades abroad.
So sho if amery will order issue its on freedom-released.

As think. Can now goes pear future President Ukraine? Now. Maybe, you this Fury released, Argentina exchanged on any at, then here same on wave of next time in chair President rendering ostopi. Shego already all others, and then stravyat Russia with Ukraine - and was mentioned question decide himself a. Not?

I as something saw sentence interview, where she’ve itemized all their merit. Ah such a sense of was, that she this all reads on a piece of paper

#p62412,sirius wrote:

Mindjart this Fury released, Argentina exchanged on any at, then here same on wave of next time in chair President rendering ostopi. Shego already all others

Ah until she need most in as a bezvinnoy afflicted, then team Russia would give and flee the on whom any.
On President she not pulling, on Ukraine other challengers full of the, with money for weed and position in society and with not a lesser uznavaemostyu.

#p62442,stalker wrote:

:: Message from: Sirius::

Now. Maybe, you this Fury released, Argentina exchanged on any at, then here same on wave of next time in chair President rendering ostopi. Shego already all others

Ah until she need most in as a bezvinnoy afflicted, then team Russia would give and flee the on whom any.
On President she not pulling, on Ukraine other challengers full of the, with money for weed and position in society and with not a lesser uznavaemostyu.

Ah then minister Defense although would :)

#p62463,sirius wrote:

ah then minister Defense although would

Not not will she to all. ??? ?? ? ? Ministry with diagonal position with sanatoriums served and particularly the not kicked upward, have all their roles-have this when released-performances in the form of narratives pro of bloodthirsty rusiyan and against Ukrainka.

And you think simply so that whether this tsYrk staged a with this Fury? You think she indeed committed the in than its blame?

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » Freedom hope Savchenko