The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » MH17 malaysia airlines » Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary and his rather retarded as well-fi version of


Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary and his rather retarded as well-fi version of

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

1

O. Has found of hot Anatoly Shariya.
His set of photos not has found.
https://www.facebook.com/anatolijsharij … 3106706126

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410707384/383c20c8/6331403_m.png

Like would, man believes themselves steep By gifted journalist, believes in right to wage website and teach people life, like to speak keeps managing and even makes kind of, that says something more clever other. But. As can be explain, that from his trip in only, Anatoly made only three glaringly funny withdrawal of, for three counts?
The answer:
1) Anatoly not was on place lzhekatastrofy, even near.
2) Anatoly in the service scum, camping on E. From him corpses-this stinks for kilometer
3) Anatoly absolute-tard.

Set of photos ostensibly Shariya, photos nor about fix and puny size.
Why some morons place its name of in center photos? Because morons and there is.

Code:
http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/events/3394976-opublykovany-novye-foto-y-vydeo-s-mesta-padenyia-boynha#gallery3213669?utm_medium=link&utm_source=bigmir.net&utm_campaign=news

Anatoly describes itself as large interrogator loud affairs. And here is, him marks the great chance Overlord to the top popularity, he Goes to only and he has opportunity photograph prop. And that in end: not believe please putting a picture without retouch, this realistically frightening.. :canthearyou:-tard - this is sustainable or on service

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1407447317/7e07ac32/5930107.png

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1407449496/84776a9f/5930255.jpg

0

2

,
Code:
http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/events/3394976-opublykovany-novye-foto-y-vydeo-s-mesta-padenyia-boynha#gallery3213669?utm_medium=link&utm_source=bigmir.net&utm_campaign=news

Ostensibly a unique photograph ostensibly Anatoly Shariya
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410709347/e3b4de99/6331827.jpg

Now on video, time 11 :0 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guzEubz9DRo
Or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwm71WE8Qw their many copies of better and not very and no one on rights not claims
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410710641/2ef5606f/6332089_m.png

And not gave whether, Anatoly. Not photos, and simply skinshoty with video? :D Given decrease mental inferiority Shariya, this ruled out cannot be))

. And nor have one author lacked mind, photograph this woman with other hand?)
Company camp is on it, means as would there is no ban on photographing under other angle.

0

3

Dmitry" wrote:

happier

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410729172/aab12ec9/6334873.jpg


http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410729053/21b83e67/6334869.png

0

4

Goldmansuck$ wrote:

Pyetrovich Shary lives in Holland, for him under desire redesign your subject with worth roughly $was would times spit. Need to him in trade mark for luxiory all dropped, ask.)

That means redesign your? He himself accepts participation in materialize this fantomnogo'on a Boeing.
Pyetrovich Shary feysbuchil, that traveled in only and wrote that there such horror, that he not has rights show some photos, because this "tin." In the Internet have finished downloading dozen naitupeyshikh photographs, which zavodyanili banner "Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary." On the photo there is no we, on the photo the road and any people from extra,.. extra. This is until what extent need you're tripping, to a picture of an with such banner to lend in Internet articles?

Journalist, which ostensibly Hypnotizes investigative, ostensibly arrived in only, engage avowedly kuynyoy?
That on this photos? Somehow a camera done this creativity?
Pig he of Chi. I a grub, and he naturaln pig.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414614406/22405ccf/6791389.jpg
Nakherachili him stop sign cadres with any something video, nalyapali ?? signs "Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary", and here is. Here, you please, ostensibly was born another "knows-expert."

wrote:

Immediate, want say something. Before, as'm going to publish this tin. On lies, that already typically recognized voice domestic media:
1) successfully on place ALLOW THE without problems, another matter, that there there is no vacillators with hope is and other pros;
2) Nobody nothing not thief with seats, there heap things and technology, all XHTML;
3) At place tens of volunteers, seek bodies, help.

Dont steal proprietary 1 :3 9 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2rfWBW4wg

+2

5

Goldmansuck$ wrote:

- and you not tried ask him your questions directly?

Has tried. Ignoring.

- on 01 :3 9 I personally not see, to anyone that any steal. For couple of seconds before man is abandoning that are recovered posed ring in box and bears its to the truck.

1 :3 9 - yes spat on box. The plot with ring under cell, this is called setting "Ring and a terrorist", food for cattle. Id say you on confidence, that theft is done not under cell. For example, it's a wire Tymoshenko, this, too, setting, fodder for cattle, to him give their shopping far its hatred guide (in including and in srachakh in madness).
Me are interested the plot NOTwith ring, and with samosvalom. Zhurnashlyakhta, in including and Pyetrovich Shary, constantly argue that terrorists there nothing not untouched. In direct own broadcasts L! FENEWS, "Rossiya24", steadily: "We are capable of having direct Newsweek, local here again nothing not untouched." However, mraziynye ViceNEWS here same show, as the actors (with automatic weapons and gastrolyory) is released and increasingly in dump truck, to this same garbage to rattle off on the other chessboard of and burn down for new takes, man.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414662600/6402856f/6795020.gif

0

6

Dmitry" wrote:

Zhurnashlyakhta, in including and Pyetrovich Shary, constantly argue that terrorists there nothing not untouched.

Javadxan, under this have readers this balandy in the minds the, that local can to do at all all that anywhere: Drag, otvinchivat, in scrap metal surrender, things with commuters tel until acute sack. This on outcomes attempts to open people eyes on something unusual about in grabovskoy easily described. On increasingly should the answer: "Ah this perhaps local have made"
With that yes, journalists no one not can to capture on how, to they such thought in head readers invested, (I, truth, particularly and not tried to, words in this case - this at all garbage)

Goldmansuck$ wrote:

on-my this the plot and bibisi was photographing. As you - was this transport with bodies and personal things or not?

Transport with bodies was
However whose bodies there that plunged - science is unknown
Any black bags
If in these sacks the Muppets, whereas bodies down-and-outs, which in Grabovskikh fields nafotali, - many train must were Holy shit and on the whole world shrieky about the framer. Were these cries?
Conclusions is offered do on their own

0

7

Even to Shariyu.

http://funkyimg.com/i/UkjN.jpg

0

8

Musicien wrote:

with Carbon Matrix game, then proves, that this Ukrainian media, information - a catfish as well, and camping on D., as times for Shariya of our Anatoly temka.


On er enough there is audio interview with this man:
http://www.echo.msk.ru/sounds/1531052.html

+1

9

Pyetrovich Shary
Chiffonaded the cadres from sent him video, and nor to the right, nor to the left not one bothered wish - so there is no there this on video, nowhere borrow), he like as not western in Ukraine. 'll get pinched, that not was his in only, tell the truth., that imagining or type not wanted to let present the.
Ah closed the providers with studs from boinga, their not on any dump certainly, here is journalists and musolyat slice of with holes cut out of it.
At all surprisingly, as Ukrainian channels enjoy rollers curiously annanyusov, when themselves could would take a ride footage.
Shuttles buses trek regularly, obse-experts around the hood there community between the weeds, ah decisional laziness themselves take a ride, asked would of friendly europeytsev!

And still, here is tippets is ablaze usually not less 4 hours, how many aoaee government employment and from no they fireman party?
Then government employment still modern obey the like.

Last edited by l2 (May 16 2015 17:40:49)

0

10

A you loosely?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431713634/fac2e5a7/8744377.jpg

Pyetrovich Shary nafeysbuchil, that entire night actually right the pieces. :confused: Ah what by.

T. E. He as would there was and photographed. Chip in that all photography, which asshole taped her their debilnym logo, made with stop sign cadres video.
http://blogs.korrespondent.net/blog/politics/3394629/
Stop sign cadres with logo "Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary" made with) remote cadres this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=obeYJnPjTBI
Directly in chronological order.
But most interesting, that from a half-million his admirers, nor one this not observed.

He ostensibly there was. https://www.facebook.com/anatolijsharij … 3106706126 But there is no nor single real evidence, that he there was.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431714021/dc3e1de8/8744490.jpg

18 July, even pleasantly no one not understood that precisely happened, and Tolik already: Bought everyone loads of itself ticket on messier route
Amsterdam - only, 01.05.2001 all documents for the crossing several borders, received all resolution from different militias, and already here as here, makes great cause, photographed on 600 pixels for global public. "Batman blows it" get whether. And you loosely?
__________
And there is no, 'm lying'm lying. 18 July he already in Amsterdam, entire night "actually right shocking the pieces"of what already that I brought from only. :canthearyou:
But most interesting, that no one from a half-million subscribers not observed nothing unusual. Nor the that derzhitsya the left small with a hot monkey logo, nor the that impossible so quickly to accept decision arrive in district "combat action" and do this faster bullets.

+1

11

MH17 Boeings Grabovsky

Location fall of we. God bless, central, their souls. 18+
Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary

5 :0 0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=obeYJnPjTBI - 12 a moments video

This same 12 a moments video, which at all not Shariya and appeared before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guzEubz9DRo video being expunged
And even this same 12 a moments video, which , too, being expungedand to which Pyetrovich Shary not has slightest relations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwm71WE8Qw
(Both exile took from -1892, on moment office they both were workers)

Photo ostensibly Shariya, which copied the entire sheaf of tens of media
http://blogs.korrespondent.net/blog/politics/3394629/
(Perhaps Anatoly so fucking earned on photography, size of 610kh457 and 457kh610

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431717074/c5e593b9/8744895.gif

See, that ostensibly "photo Shariya" and "video Shariya", have different dimensions. Video done during a small movement the, and likely more than one Double. Video consists of instantaneous access, not sploshnyakovoe, means did glavnoe installation of, with have left the most muynyu, on which of course same there is no we, and there is things, nakidannye on place already phoney gear shovel. So that same dimensions? And video and photo, carved obrezchikom from one matrix. Pyetrovich Shary received and the and another, media their prokopirovali, Lies illyuzya vary so much and huge number of evidence.
Klepanie with one matrix different photo and video materials, we across sharp saw under creating illusions "911". Scheme is the same: Mrazotsentr made material and sent out his all subservient again media.

0

12

A you loosely?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431713634/fac2e5a7/8744377.jpg

Pyetrovich Shary nafeysbuchil, that entire night actually right the pieces. :confused: Ah what by.

T. E. He as would there was and photographed. Chip in that all photo, which asshole taped her their debilnym logo, made with stop sign cadres video.
http://blogs.korrespondent.net/blog/politics/3394629/
Stop sign cadres with logo "Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary" made with) remote cadres this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=obeYJnPjTBI
Directly in chronological order.
But most interesting, that from a half-million his admirers, nor one this not observed.

He ostensibly there was. https://www.facebook.com/anatolijsharij … 3106706126 But there is no nor single real evidence, that he there was.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431714021/dc3e1de8/8744490.jpg

18 July, even pleasantly no one not understood that precisely happened, and Tolik already: Bought everyone loads of itself ticket on messier route
Amsterdam - only, 01.05.2001 all documents for the crossing several borders, received all resolution from different militias, and already here as here, makes great cause, photographed on 600 pixels for global public. "Batman blows it" get whether. And you loosely?
__________
And there is no, 'm lying'm lying. 18 July he already in Amsterdam, entire night "actually right shocking the pieces"of what already that I brought from only. :canthearyou:
But most interesting, that no one from a half-million subscribers not observed nothing unusual. Nor the that derzhitsya the left small with a hot monkey logo, nor the that impossible so quickly to accept decision arrive in district "combat action" and do this faster bullets.

+1

13

http://s28.postimg.org/m7zd5t3f1/image.jpg

He not was able impose logo on this come, mind lacked impose tier with poluprozrachnostyu. Okay, I will. :sceptic:

http://s28.postimg.org/7niaaz8gd/image.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=obeYJnPjTBI
6 :2 2 -
- Sergei!
- D.!

0

14

Oh "dead guys on board we"
Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary 18 July 2014

The first: Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary could not do have themselves in studio such a record, because in this day he was in only, was photographing the photo and video. this Anatoly Pyetrovich SharyAnd contrary, Anatoly could not fly in only, because 18 July he did have themselves in studio this record. Therefore - Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary raised increasingly on scenario. Anatoly - the employee pulsating productions.
Can someone one could argue, that this video Anatoly made in path in toilet airport Domodedovo? - you're wrong my friend.
If you know, have videobloggerov very strongly posing question lighting and understanding sound. They buy costly lighting implements, and for quality understanding sound so room large number of noise insulation. If not know, then you can watch narratives about this, they almost there is always have bloggers-with over a million people. Have Shariya on this video, in this terms of increasingly in full order. Respectively - this video done in the same studio, that and all his the rest the, this in sight and heard although would compared.

- Now in an act, is discussed konspirologicheskaya, I would even said "rather retarded as well-fi" version of about how, that on board, who was shot down over Ukraine is unknown whom, were Dead. Already timer people, and this documented, that they there were ostensibly cold, those there that not was blood, those that stood a cadaveric smells and the like.

This lies. No one simply not managed nothing such a discuss, because for this was even not enough data. Information vbrasyvalas in immense numbers, people its even not managed sort your in anybody, and perishing to discuss and all the. Video the seagull-Kochkinoy "Oh dead bodies" only 28 August https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X457h8w1lI (Boeings-worth roughly $Alyona KOChKINA). The only a lead - message media internetpersonazha "Girkina" "Oh stale dead bodies and well well- cockpit" and some messages iiaeiio?ieuiuo media with stamps of Ministry of type" reportedly militias. "
17 July people watched news with widely open, a mouth and eyes. And 18 th, "about stale dead bodies" people learned from) Anatoly Shariya. Yes yes, precisely from him, because girkinskaya the stage "Russian Spring" has far a smaller popularity, than blockbuster "Pyetrovich Shary." A picture of an "rescuers makes from smell in only",, too, even no one not managed see, she not yet gained number of views.

If a scumbag with microphone not has any serious arguments, then he prefers slide until abuse. So and Pyetrovich Shary, not yet ``healthy`` aquifer, but of hypothetical supporters such unusual version of, he already calls "debilo-by fiction writers." Even no one not managed lead no arguments nor for not against, even no one not discussed facts, and already what in rank jerks, over whom scoff all "educated" people.

- here there is nuance, board on fact soared from "Skhipkhola" in Amsterdam, I has visited China's there many times, and I you can say, that life there not falling nor a day to nor at night. Handle even 10 the bodies of the dead so, to this no one saw - impossible.
Argument "on fact" not is argument, he contrary underscores mendacity stating. "On fact plane taken off yet" - yes indeed, airplanes sometimes climb, however Pyetrovich Shary not was able lead nor single reassert the specifically on MH17, except "on fact."
Argument "I has visited China's there many times", too, not is argument, so same as and "himself Oh, you should go on Donbas, to increasingly see." Some opponent on electro with to Taiwanese ATR-72, vmenyal me in blame, that I nor never not was on Taiwan, and in as a pigs argument, that in Taipei lives many million inhabitants, which could not not see though. This from the same the opera - London zabaltyvanie, which to topic not has no relations.
Argument "life there not falling nor a day to nor at night", not applies to topic, and that in aid zabaltyvaniyu. People as would routing inspect timetable incarcerated "Skhipkhola" and will find, that a Maidenpool the action around indeed is faring 24 hours a day. This as would would give people confidence in is, that Pyetrovich Shary "not's lying." But this just-only simple... - Vagina stratagem, garbage personal messages, which not applies to arguments themes.
That concerns the bodies of the dead, they of course same could not fall with the sky, however at all not on those reasons, on which points Pyetrovich Shary. Deal in is, that naval transportation aircraft not yet learned from discharging the shipments in patronage, district accurately between expensive and kyuvetom.
Big airport, contrary more causes moreover, to in offense can be was produce some enabling actions that's gonna cover for leadership (random people in leadership such facilities not case).

- all these version of, are good for Hollywood movies but, when their seriously he adults people, then this plays against these adults people
Hope, that this "wiser" goes Anatoly in signature itself no one not zabakhaet.

- have these 280 people there is relatives, there is familiar, this not there indeed backward country, this the Netherlands. Generally, ????? senile.
Anatoly even one "smart" thing said, zaboyno-final. Level of backwardness countries is determined by presence of seed known and relatives, ah and of course those, has visited China's or not has visited China's there Anatoly.

These video, Pyetrovich Shary gave serious reaffirming the, that along with its friend Gerashchenko is stakeholder installation MH17. Who Needs would even in head could come so quickly and so heavily queries "reduced corpses"? Only the Shop, which prescribed this in scenarios. In scenarios have prescribed and continue to finish the work on her "many versions of", which, on their design, shed until they are taken people in further hatred to each other.

+6

15

#p41295,Michael_Sv wrote:

proposal for Forbes

There is even they`ve alternaivschik nikitich.

http://nikitich.livejournal.com/787998.html#comments

Me surprises only himself fact the publication Vadim Poland in Russian media (proposal for Forbes). On this name of long being placed taboos and The editorial FaceBook, docile orders Mamou and horribles Putins, immediately consigned my records with as citing this behalf of and themes MH17 in Other , throwing an infinite combination record common downgrade FaceBook and thus reducing rating just my tweets.

Interestingly watch on list banned themselves nikitich. But this increasingly to word,


Listen, expensive comrade, so much alternative reality, as on considered. Media, sites, so much propaganda and of spin that simply easier say that all appeared on Russian from trades abroad - likely cheat on it, a lie and propaganda, than trying to to separate flies from cutlets. Who would have spoke as states. On Shariyu there is separate even, this undoubtedly paid kremlebot never nowhere not observed nor one such a feyka on rossiya24, NTV, Oxygen and any other considered. Host - that strange, given demand permanent a lie pro shelling, offensive Apu, etc etc. Read more. Read more not necessarily to lend synchronously, if there was such sense, then the can differ, this television, aaoea. Ah and if not was sense - speaking OK, you totally got me Pyetrovich Shary. Only sense this Twittering here, where as times seek more tectonic layers information, not what that on the surface.

Last edited by Wxd (Oct 19 2015 18:41:54)

0

16

Wxd, speaking OK, you totally got me Pyetrovich Shary


https://youtu.be/VOf54SQi9L8

Being published: 5 March 2015. Gollandskii conclusion about 747 flying

, too, that and 5 March 2015. - alternativinuyu reality level patients kanatchikovoy ????. tectonic layers information, I and say the Bermuda triangle - deeper have nowhere.

0

17

gav, Even mainstream Mukhina quite covers up.


Pyetrovich Shary about Antons Gerashchenko 17 July 2014

MVD Ukraine hides svidetelei on Boeing?

https://youtu.be/hdHwVXFAfx8

Which claimed about jet Kuala - Lumpur - Amsterdam.https://www.facebook.com/anton.gerashchenko.7/posts/694787050608145

About 2000 witnesses. Centimeters there same Shariya https://youtu.be/hdHwVXFAfx8

About sign for "black boxes" which 17 July 2014 (as would) turned over to on one of the TRC Luhansk area guarantee curators' from FSB. https://www.facebook.com/anton.gerashch … 1617239355

About Uyghur nesgorevshem bare of a child with photo. Centimeters there same Shariya https://youtu.be/hdHwVXFAfx8 about which say and the bystanders: https://youtu.be/oz44tcA-rv4?t=1

About Antons Gerashchenko which this increasinglys ostensibly 17 July 2014.

Compete also PBOC provide https://youtu.be/qDKBMsD48_s
This is feerechno. "- It through 2 hours after catastrophe we sent their people."to take tests.

There same Lukashevich (disambiguation) - in external relations materials Almaz-American t , prepared for Dutch Commission Zaroschenskogo there is no. And who read on golladskom and together with Dutch Commission. :suspicious:

Supplement of memories phenomenon, which today psychologists actively study. In one experiment researchers asked people, where they were, when learned about explosion on Chernobyl reactor? Through how years answers those same people regimes differed from data, Philadelphian immediately after catastrophe. This example on practice showed, that people always (be explanations, when they not remember, that was happening. Researchers stimulate occurrence false of memories and in laboratory conditions outcome the same! For example, if you have shown list words: ice cream , honey , a lollipop , biscuits , candy , chocolate , and later was asked, was whether in this list the word sugar , great the likelihood, that you with certainty answer the affirmative. This example complement, under which was made a sensible conclusion, that a certain event well could have place, although his and not was.

To word say, good illustration insecurity memory witnesses can serve the plot movie Rashomon Akihiro Kurosawa. Action paintings is happening in medieval Japan. In the forest raped by a woman, and its husband assassinated. There are four perspective everyone of the four witnesses its grains. Each sheds an additional light on what happened, adding additional details to about what we saw. However in a result the viewer so and remains in dark relatively genuine altered.

...

A worse still, that numerous history, which we themselves itself have in, at all not reflect real position affairs. Famous study patients with violations work brain demonstrates this assumption. In patients, been heavy form of epilepsy, appreciating the by got disconnected right and left was few well brain for prevent spread of paroksizma with one hemisphere on another. In a result left was the notion of not had about how, that makes right, and vice versa.

In one experiment left Hemisphere brain patient, where contains the Yushukan area speech, have shown image of the chicken hoisted, and right, which not replies for speech, picture with stock image Snow. After this patient asked choose from other the images the contestant, which connected with seen. Leftist hand (supervised right hemispheres brain) test subject, chose scoop, and right-wing (under control left hemisphere) goose. When his asked explain choice, he responded: Oh, this was in elementary! Per cage connected with chicken't, and scoop need for moreover, to clean up 450,000. Scientists concluded, that in left hemisphere brain human contains the Yushukan some interpreter to , task which find sense in thought world, even if he not understands, that is happening in fact. So in most cases people and give intuitive answers, even if they and wrong. Psychologists call these problems Denial made information, decision-making on hastily formulated and vydumyvaniya "Turu" stories sightlessness to climate.

This blindness vividly demonstrate two known experiment.

In one of them psychologist suited on the street to different people and requests explain him a path. Until psychologist tells, sake of experiment workers hold between beseduyuschimi greater the door, on purpose not giving them opportunities to see each other. During conversation for this gateway human, which asked pro direction, is taking over from the other researcher, which continues to conversation, as nor in than not: Let. Even if this man quite not look like on first podoshedshego that lend the explanations of t notice substitute the only in 50% cases.

In another experience, as test subjects watched the film, in which three student in white shirts book passed around the circle basketball the ball, and still three students in black shirts did, too, most with a second ball. Viewers were asked calculate number of transmission, made players in a white form. When two team were enmeshed, on scene went people in suit gorillas, he anodyne from one end of field in the other and kvalYofYokovanim only briefly, myself turned face to cell and kolotya themselves in thumping. About half of viewers not saw this events!

A similar experiment shows, that we perceive only share of underway in world, imply psychologists Amodt and Wong. So, basically, that our memory about the past is... Unreliable, and our perception of present extremely discriminates. And even when we try to imagine themselves in the future, our brains is giving particular that can prove unreal. Now, perhaps, you start to doubt, can be whether trust modicum something, that says you the brain.

Passage books S. 's the cousin, "have's lying."

Last edited by Michael_Sv (Oct 20 2015 19:55:16)

0

18

#p41343,gav wrote:

Classic matrix attack ad. For 1! One part-day more 500.000 views. Dot-matrix are all-powerful.)


These "Tsekhoviki" already zavralis in the end of the! At all for fuck-upS all hold! But after all most in Russian matrix believe, that beech not was! It seems have of workshop all-??? real problems, that account for "(holes" on the process, to change basic "proved version of."
Aviadvigatel PS: Already even my father, entirely believes patriotichnomu 1 channel, began to suspect something not they have.

Last edited by playof (Oct 20 2015 23:54:58)

0

19

"Jet directly here lay." Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary

Pyetrovich Shary apparently discontinuous drag)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_FeNWjlqY Oh "dead guys on board we"
18 July 2014, directly in the time when he was in only, his doppelganger released video "rather retarded as well-fi version of"
In this video he called the impossibility loading corpses on board, on the grounds, that he "repeatedly was in Amsterdam."
17 October 2015., Pyetrovich Shary offers "our video", in which some debilo-series tells about trupnom of research, and debilo-fantastka about formalin should be performed
1 :4 0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz44tcA-rv4
7 :3 0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz44tcA-rv4

Pyetrovich Shary denies rather retarded as well-futuristic version of :canthearyou:
Pyetrovich Shary confirms rather retarded as well-futuristic version of :canthearyou:

As could this happen? - Pyetrovich Shary not watched the video, which him gave on implementation of 17 October

0

20

#p37303,Maverick wrote:

Dont could would you give ssylochku, where Pyetrovich Shary this says? Otherwise feykometstvom pursue your business you.

Skinshoty our.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431714021/dc3e1de8/8744490.jpghttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431713634/fac2e5a7/8744377.jpg

Pyetrovich Shary gave two, tweeterer... er in Facebook about its trip in only. These his messages at all nor about fix, simply bad drugs without Nitty Gritty, stupidly pressure on sorry and cliffsnotes moreover that tons wrote all news agencies in the first days. He nowhere directly not says, as he there stay already through several hours and nor with whom not diskutiroval on the subject otherwise was would quickly caught on a lie. Pyetrovich Shary so same was owes to participate in bringing up MH17, in accuracy so same as his buddy on reverie attended by Gerashchenko. Pyetrovich Shary not made nor one video with short novel about its all too memorable trip, however in Facebook created illusion, that he like a hero visited place catastrophe. "Corpses", "tin", "100% am confident who shot down", "not advise look", "thin psyche ideal" and the rest of set of die castings.

Utterly obviously that Pyetrovich Shary in only a tall tale, but was owes write this old gumph in Facebook FTTs on behalf pulsating and + to place on videos, right? 12-a moments video, which belongs nor him, and the Shop + nalyapal with this video derzhitsya, on nasty way to by inserting a micro in center Action Jackson here "the a badge of" (likely and threwin one Polackjoke something not he), and these derzhitsya were owe to host some sites, where we their and saw.

Seneng I saw saw his video and read his blogs, he NIGDE not papered over, that lives in Europe

What even Europe? He with Maidan lives in office pulsating, together with his team there has had congress, made there goes in spots Moscow TV outlets and YouTube. And nowhere he made there not vylazil nor never, Office can be in London, Petersburg, Moscow or S. Francisco. And get you with him break that I now said.

History almost such a same as and with Girkinym, which attribute evidence about find a bloody cockpit. These wystawienniczym participate in choreographers, where directly, and where in absentia. In this case in absentia-virtually, simply sake of create informational a pretext, sake of zatvarivaniya.

Let even times specify, who precisely Hypnotizes feykomyotstvom Francesca or You and shall say goodbye

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » MH17 malaysia airlines » Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary and his rather retarded as well-fi version of