The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Posts 1 to 20 of 971

Theme Airbus. Flud, talk. Iclosed.

Continued themes: Airbus. Flud, talk. II

Several weirdness:

1) Version about how, that jet shot down Igilom. As, without opredelenoy technology track and "moles" among the dispatchers they have been able track it is this jet as "Russian" - if on Forum photo this or like plane, what can to point fingers on his "rossiyskost"? There only Russian fly?
If all on the hip have traced, then for Igilom are worth forces not weak. But this not fits in the, as us buoyed Islamic State: Plato of deranged fanatics, okapavshikhsya in the mountains, and of destructive monuments culture, in short, the “. Wasn that they could why something shmalnut in any time disaster on "their" territory jet (why? Thought, that he military?) and then it turned out (such a "luck"), that he Russian, and can be state that this the holy revenge.

Perhaps, this simply does anyone remember that after correspondents, information first days, on the principle of "bond all and you're a homo, only would read the."

2) Why on fact to community catastrophe not put it to work journalists. For more effective work solving, or were hiding something.

Pictures until little.

Still on article:

1) In the news host at Russia made, that jet flew with 7-1930 hour describe. Was said passing. But 7! Hours?

2) The bodies, reportedly, found in shattered windows 5 kilometers from seats the fall of the plane, that almost squarely tells, that he crumbled in the air. Then and notebooks with indeed manual baggage need seek there same. Either this version of prepare pursue as basic - explosion on board. Or several small successive bombings Lipton reminds me that crew managed contact, and ask for details landing in Cairo.

3) recognition (disambiguation) will pass in St. -Peterburge, with use of DNA relatives. Relatives on video hardly play, and means, and victims real, too,. Question can be in is, when and as their killed, given 7-1930 hour delay departure (if this is it a true story information).

4) This disaster is mired in a bitter "parade" "the most large catastrophes in history." Respectively, Turkey, France, and now, Russia slice, as its signal wasn bloc host at Russia.

5) In another times saw, that such news the commercial: Nepriryvnym and a variety is only the text. The - this firmly from several, 3-4 parts, short. They walls stick together, and been after around the circle.
My not-conspiracy theorist husband me this suggested a explained, and I cannot with him in than something not agree: On place another Sister any one local, comic group, which then sold "that’s exclusive" all, who Department requested. Apparently, borrow costly, so broadcasts here is so apply, and around the circle are currently running.
This not abolishes version of a special spread of lime cadres, but explains its official side.

6) Video was not clear, cell all time tugged on. Some cadres "teenagers" only zummom: Closer-further. The whether sack there was nothing to acquire, then whether their in movement have limited, then whether they clearly to lift and not wanted, then whether be lazy, then whether lovers. But video no amount.

7) There there is any a wispy cloud. Not know, can be whether its call "dymilos", but a wispy cloud there there is.

8) Earth around tail (seems, this tail, blue) slightly vzrykhlena, on the perimeter. Funnel this not good one, perhaps, this response to question "what there can dig" - perhaps, all-??? quite doughy. Upper tier, if anything.

Last edited by DLV (Oct 31 2015 23:55:23)

Gut, have dude's or roof too intense or a cuckoo moreover this most.
Maidan brain there is.

Not despite this, I am confident, that more 50% this avalanche, disorderly way specifically
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26453.7/3323050/
http://cont.ws/post/141588
To Russians ride on Ukrainians and contrary

#p42565,DLV wrote:

A on article:

-because that crew managed contact, and ask for details landing in Cairo.

Raze not can link the published route by air with Cairo.
http://www.novayagazeta.ru/storage/c/2015/10/31/1446290293_777565_70.jpg

#p42616,Dmitry" wrote:

gut, have dude's or roof too intense or a cuckoo moreover this most.
Maidan brain there is.

Not despite this, I am confident, that more 50% this avalanche, disorderly way specifically
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26453.7/3323050/
http://cont.ws/post/141588
To Russians ride on Ukrainians and contrary

On ЯPe disassembled - roof down have dude's terminally has destroyed, with long already.

#p42616,Dmitry" wrote:

gut, have dude's or roof too intense or a cuckoo moreover this most.
Maidan brain there is.

Can have him personally ask https://vk.com/id261995729

Volokh Maxim Andreevich 5 April 1981. Worded :0 8,600, Ukraine, Kievskayaoblast, Propulsion Kiev, 20,000-strong Tripoli Military town 11, d.19, kv.10

#p42739,горожанин wrote:

Nu and as same without these requisites tsekhovikov?
Here is so took people themselves, and to suffer a in Kyiv, St. Petersburg flowers, candles and new bears, and let compositions of them to do, as in only, France, forth everywhere.

Someone in workshop decided to, that their suck to human feelings best tickles through bears of and candles. People such hardly will come in head.

Here is he and the entire shop floor, Grabovsky (alpine, city by) set of.

Away from here.

This not way to obtain energy, and method governance people. Through show and external outpouring feelings. Man loses the very essence of.

+1

#p42742,горожанин wrote:

, a FACT the emergence of photo sessions with this crowd in networks in 10 :2 5 morning 31 October http://adevarul.ro/international/in-lum … index.html than not suits? What evening?

On agreed same, that could be any day and any hour. Simply - mismatch in afforded) information.

#p42744,Деревенский wrote:

“I know, that already not return ”: History passengers dead A321

What operativeness! But after all this far not 224 history all "passengers"
Why something at all silent pro crew

#p42746,pesreakzii wrote:

This is not way to obtain energy, and method governance people. Through show and external outpouring feelings. Man loses the very essence of.

In my opinion, all these new bears, candles, notes, mountains flowers need, to instead inclusion heads and awareness of fact, automation maximum of emotions (that and need terrorists or those who aren't human).
And perishing way to obtain vital energy, through governance, either through violence - Medjlis.

+1

#p42739,горожанин wrote:

Nu and as same without these requisites tsekhovikov?
Here is so took people themselves, and to suffer a in Kyiv, St. Petersburg flowers, candles and new bears, and let compositions of them to do, as in only, France, forth everywhere.

Someone in workshop decided to, that their suck to human feelings best tickles through bears of and candles. People such hardly will come in head.

Here is he and the entire shop floor, Grabovsky (alpine, city by) set of.

Away from here.

I.e., you us now’re trying convince is, that no one, nowhere and raze these 224 (what there figure has remained) human not killed? And where same all they now? And all - relatives in St. Petersburg -snova actors? You indeed not are in hurry? For, even here, on Forum, can thing to the surface people, which have there, perhaps, someone died.

Yes, this mention set of partly attainable, Russian. In the west such long, I already about this wrote, in topic pro Aerbas. But now already, think, people this genuinely make. And indeed people themselves bear. Have us in Riga so was, not times. People themselves bring. This simply expression of responsiveness.

=======

Me here is how-times and worries all time precisely this question - about victims. Not think, that this figure simply so sound. And now, and after "catastrophe Aerbasa" - then especially, there immediately was in sight, that all of this lazha- all time been mulling, that and disaster, and place catastrophe - this is not only cover, but and a distraction, a feinting maneuver in their kind - until all rushed that place study, where words these people already ": Shredded." Or still "onions." ???? here is these not simply so, but on Halloween already, to the same.

Their perelovili across? In sense, families? Or removed on on buses from airport - how many this bus? Or all-??? was knockout, and landing - in some hangar, coercive. Can be, hence the kind semi-information, that pilot the whether been in contact with aviation dispatchers, then whether there is no. Can be, this were contacted with him?

As people such "flights" avoid, what are "omens" still in airport - this, how I understand, at all raze to all not is being investigated, all only prove -peredokazyvapyut, that the very place "catastrophe" - setting.

Here is now - what is the chronology, ste-by-step - from last telephone call relatives from airport, or loaded with photo, until first bag with the body, taken in Peter? (Because electrify in sacks there can be and local down-and-outs).

Accurately whether all these people which on recreation there? Or part of were killed on homeland?

Flight charter. That, who fell -the man "fell"? "Not then fly on Halloween already and Jewish holidays? (And so whether this, there is whether, indeed, any the link)

"First airlines" started shining on-full. And quickly in the summer of gone are, seems. And that still, can be, unites the tableau catastrophe? Airports departure? (Opportunity imperceptibly take out many people), that still? That as something could insinuate on this event before him? (Here was, on Forum: "I more not return" - but who could this find until departure? Who then knew this girl?

Not the, to indeed want all of this know.

And has zaupokoy

Don’t the, to indeed want all of this know.

#p42752,Деревенский wrote:

and has zaupokoy

Because sometimes "indeed" to know this can be only on itself. So and do often such a a caveat.

@DLV
You read the Viktor Pelevin? You staunch move thought, in this you helped would EmpireV and "Batman blows it "-, massive.

#p42755,Varog wrote:

@DLV
You read the Viktor Pelevin? You staunch move thought, in this you helped would EmpireV and "Batman blows it "-, massive.

Pelevin not smiled (is worth?) as and many (almost all) modern. You have listed his art? They helped would precisely me, or can answer my questions?

#p42756,DLV wrote:

Pelevin not smiled (is worth?) as and many (almost all) modern. You have listed his art? They helped would precisely me, or can answer my questions?

To read it is difficult. Is worth. Have him more the writings. You helped would EmpireV and "Batman blows it "-, massive precisely in this context. Or in more broader from down a citizen - about zatvarivanii.

On two forums already started shining zaslannye: Nikam on 3-4 year, messages on 100 (forums have very active) and suddenly "there rotted away my aunt."
Witness all on their resources a permanent communication, not foraging out still "docher ofitsrov"? This staunch a sign of.

#p42757,Varog wrote:

Read it is difficult. Is worth. Have him more the writings. You helped would EmpireV and "Batman blows it "-, massive precisely in this context. Or in more broader from down a citizen - about zatvarivanii.

Have down a citizen read by from cover to cover his FaceBook. But would still, each time follows the in airport different countries, I cannot to answer itself on question - AS Exactly people, realistically existing, not only in social media, are prone to being kidnapped. Are prone to being kidnapped alive, need to to believe? And what them. And than precisely govern those who this makes. Doubts in postanovochnosti photo there is no. But on fact little where is rising theme, that same is happening with real people? In this case their, real, many (but not all 224, need to to believe).

#p42756,DLV wrote:

Start your with "Generation P" Pelevin.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I