The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Posts 41 to 60 of 971

Cabinet members – Secretary attention in conversation about literature Steven King with his the Dark La Tour - utterly mrazotnoe the in past volumes - about eating the turned babies in cafes in possession of some creatures, about tickets, sold on "show" with Kennedy, about how ganged the amounts held copyright people with paranormal abilities "have tainted" Leyline of deeps of universe, about how, that Shooter constantly stumbles on the number of 19 on path to Torre and camping on D. And camping on P. King very many writes about the "low humans in yellow buckram cloaks" in hearts in Atlantis. Think, himself King then scared and began jihadi total psycho drive in past volumes. Book utterly declaring the, - about the Dark Torre, but sometimes damnably scary.

#p42787,франческа wrote:

Any, yes. Assumptions there is, but first need to understand who died realistically, and who virtually. Russians in Egypt very many always, but took only certain people. Suspicious sound such mentioning, as: Must was jumping before, but decided to remain on week. Such them in this catastrophe zvuchil something very many.

P. S. Pro loved pilot I represented a video in the main topic, somewhere in mid-.

Yes, with his the former wife and daughter
Which all media gave interview, barely officially declared about tragedy. Okay, suppose, but the rest?
Confirmed skeptics, it is understandable will who died realistically, when officially does about the reformation DNA? Have 147 if I not location is, relatives, took samples DNA. And that same the rest 70 with plus man, at random will determine?
About reference about suddenly prodlennom Holiday - yes, more than strange. Typically vacation the planned under certain dates, the more, if fly on August.I, then no maneuvers week of before-later be not can. If fly on their own (in Egypt this extremely dangerously, but nevertheless), has on itself - tickets back – long before departure.

P. S. Still very a strange history with madam, which in the latest moment on two days the break the vacation, despite objections husband. On all media, too, already machine

Last edited by t1 (Nov 1 2015 20:42:25)

In first - relations in families different accented
Second and forth - case have people and 20-30 Gs weather make, and here - would give 50, 100, 200 G's would give, for 3-4 hours shootings. And "here is write list issues, you can not respond to some and camping on D. "+ some at all can be devices with its struck and to see modicum any support; and anything-anything. And some for money, even plyuyas and ukoryaya themselves.

Anyways - people different, and case very different.

This increasingly pitfalls relatives

Last edited by капрал (Nov 1 2015 21:53:32)

+1

Video caught for me until in favor of "ease of" catastrophe:

1) The debris has "from above" look. Logical. Understandable, as fell jet, visible silhouette, the same (I'm sorry) "you place." So can be and can be chicken with trucks are waved, but this not heap debris, nakidannaya "fucking savages." For moreover, to so chicken, need in anybody keep silhouette plane, and to think about the form of from above. Of course, to make terminally conclusions, need this to see take a closer.

2) Don’t see nothing, in that can be my sity + 32 C finger at, and say: Here is, here struck this detail been dragged through. Still can allow, that their toppled, with helicopter (individual details, not know, as with helicopter can be the embankments are "you place."). But with what Heights helicopter could all of this straight for the? Screws not raised would dust? Details fuselage dust not more are missing amid. With what Heights helicopter safely for themselves can from discharging cargo? And so, to recreate convincingly "you place"? How many time on such a reconstruction need, provided, that around cannot be cabbage was -pochva very light and fluffy, upper tier, on it all in sight, as on snow have us (and you).

3) Skyfall-about roads. , I reiterate: Upper tier soil, it seems, doughy, and very. And here is under him already, perhaps, the kind the most "cliff turns out", i.e., more is rocky, a firm soils, or simply stumbling. But deal not in "a rock." Me it looked, that if there, in any place, moonlit machines five - this visually will look as the road - again same, as on snow have us. How this the road constant - judge under this difficult.

4) No one current rut there is no looks as: Here is so and brought slice of: They around mostly cruise. Already that underpin details.

5) Around the each-induced recession details there is "scum of the earth" the upper friable soil. Ah, if all of this instsinirovka, then, as least, took care.

This the, that in eyes from steepness. There is no make any attempts on truth in of last resort, could something not see. Or not so assess. But until version of with trucks I not see there.

#p42791,Trofim wrote:

About reference about suddenly prodlennom Holiday - yes, more than strange. Typically vacation the planned under certain dates, the more, if fly on August.I, then no maneuvers week of before-later be not can.

Yes, and such weirdness total on one flight. Several man were delayed and because are trapped on this flight, several were delayed and were saved. Youth, not with vkashku? Such not case.

#p42843,франческа wrote:

Yes, and such weirdness total on one flight. Several man were delayed and because are trapped on this flight, several were delayed and were saved. Youth, not with vkashku? Such not case.

And those who have, if would with "glimpse" postili posts.

. In this time increasingly on seryozke, such a radar, sirs.
Especially Anton post not poraduvav, pro standard gifts, himself the that would brings, if not let-god?

+1

Have someone there is clear version of, for what was achieved setting collapse plane?

#p42855,Vint wrote:

. In this time increasingly on seryozke, such a radar, sirs.
Especially Anton post not poraduvav, pro standard gifts, himself the that would brings, if not let-god?

On serezke compared with than?

#p42878,капрал wrote:

strictly speaking - kerosene and his couples - not are exploding!
Even gunpowder explode should not, on the idea of, otherwise.

Here is theme on aviaforume http://aviaforum.ru/threads/prichiny-vz … rov.12078/
I think there not simply so write pro "affected sewage." Means the likelihood explosion under falling enough high, charitably?

#p42885,капрал wrote:

funnel from explosion combustion vapors kerasina can find where.

From passenger has found only this http://ria.ru/incidents/20131119/978089668.html
But there is still hoppers from the fall of the fighter pilot and 15 plane
http://www.ntv.ru/video/1020855/
http://v1.ru/text/newsline/892279.html

Fake collapse - this conveyed here In Egypt gone missing Airbus-321 victories.
On us easily described on Forum separate theme Kazan. Setting plane

Last edited by горожанин (Nov 2 2015 04:45:23)

#p42889,горожанин wrote:

One owner comes from photo to shag it,, scandal goes - In Egypt gone missing Airbus-321
With agents - the not to us, this to konspirolukham.

So media and referred to profile architecture, more precisely they at all on profile not have invoked to, and only have shown come with its profile, perishing painful for the top photo was "in subject" so say, ah failed to they to circumvent its party. Yes and in lists used dead this girls not was. You should agree, "a small" the difference there is, seek dead in should we expect. Networks on from official list of dead in a plane crash, and seek dead in should we expect. Networks, on from pictures published media. :)

Zakinu even here reform. Version of (to feel more comfortable born was) if need to -

And so - separate fragment a tail parts of with depressurization salon on full speed; loss of control over ship; guys hope on board + svalivanie in flat tailspin with further destruction (the so-as the speed not yet Khazaria) salon and corps behind wing; blow about land the upper part of, separate cabin pilots’and until remnants of fuels.

Edited here (why something not Lithuanian government was) -

What for affairs? This in the main topic was! Bane of our fricking existence political decisions.

The city dweller LIFE DENIAL, that not revealedexquisite increasingly in Bito shoves his!

Seething :mad:

Last edited by капрал (Nov 2 2015 04:56:28)

+2

#p42891,капрал wrote:

. And until remnants of fuels.

Version of I like, especially given that "the remnants of" - this almost full up :cool:

#p42888,chater wrote:

Of passenger has found only this

Sit down - 2

:smoke:

Javadxan as their loan. Ventotene
Adults uncle there questions solve, and we here so, fingers about Klavu recreate

:smoke:

Ah sho, who on reform. Version of the first.

Correct
Yes, and signature "-" under profile picture of the two me let us, it is time grow already

Last edited by капрал (Nov 2 2015 05:11:51)

#p42817,DLV wrote:

Video caught for me until in favor of "ease of" catastrophe:

1) The debris has "from above" look. Logical. Understandable, as fell jet, visible silhouette, the same (I'm sorry) "you place." So can be and can be chicken with trucks are waved, but this not heap debris, nakidannaya "fucking savages." For moreover, to so chicken, need in anybody keep silhouette plane, and to think about the form of from above. Of course, to make terminally conclusions, need this to see take a closer.

2) Don’t see nothing, in that can be my sity + 32 C finger at, and say: Here is, here struck this detail been dragged through. Still can allow, that their toppled, with helicopter (individual details, not know, as with helicopter can be the embankments are "you place."). But with what Heights helicopter could all of this straight for the? Screws not raised would dust? Details the fuselage dust not more are missing amid. With what Heights helicopter safely for themselves can from discharging cargo? And so, to recreate convincingly "you place"? How many time on such a reconstruction need, provided, that around cannot be cabbage was -pochva very light and fluffy, upper tier, on it all in sight, as on snow have us (and you).

3) Skyfall-about roads. Closing: Upper tier soil, it seems, doughy, and very. And here is under him already, perhaps, the kind the most "cliff turns out", i.e., more is rocky, a firm soils, or simply stumbling. But deal not in "a rock." Me it looked, that if there, in any place, moonlit machines five - this visually will look as the road - again same, as on snow have us. How this the road constant - judge under this difficult.

4) No one current rut there is no looks as: Here is so and brought slice of: They around mostly cruise. Already that underpin details.

5) Around the each-induced recession details there is "scum of the earth" the upper friable soil. Ah, if all of this instsinirovka, then, as least, took care.

This the, that in eyes from steepness. There is no make any attempts on truth in of last resort, could something not see. Or not so assess. But until version of with trucks I not see there.

Not seems whether you, that "place" looks a bit not is logical for plane, the magnificence with 9 thousand Meters vertically down? Why exalted a clear silhouette Wings, if fuel, lasting was is full jet, should was tear itself from strike together with his?

This is more it seems on safty landing and the subsequent conflagration.

All Hi, long I read forum
Here is now such moment

https://www.facebook.com/tishinskaia

Not sign personally, but familiar with people who write on its page
Real man from the list of, with which realistically vanished the link, real relatives in mourning

Indicated so. And that if have made postanovu under real catastrophe, to nachitavshiesya down a citizen pro mh17 has learned - here is nourished German, this reality, but as you wanted. Still (Zeni something with "the payback" Russia for a downed boying, certainly on zapadoforumakh there is remarks "this their Providence nakazalo" - here truth not can know, how free are Western people, so something and us all-would still, and here still not all news know, and already feast flowers - here difficult say, realistically or not, but bedroom was of course.

Long read, decided to contribute a small clarity pro painting incarcerated, their realistically obkatyvayut husk, their not dye their (I pro passenger (Personally familiar with those who these Hypnotizes)

Last edited by tyccon (Nov 2 2015 12:24:59)

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I