The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Posts 961 to 971 of 971

#p46995,IvaN@90 wrote:

Oh! I you know. You virtually all so write.
I here revere that think about crisis engulfed people.
And what evidence they their versions of have.

Is worth question in than the, as neck Roma and is poised ban (viceroy).

And I you not know and know not want. That would simply revere not necessarily be registered. No one not'm threatening. Simply saw own eyes far such as you send. :crazyfun:

Last edited by roma 31 rus (Nov 13 2015 14:49:53)

#p46998,IvaN@90 wrote:

"send" here all "inconvenient."

For example

#p47521,PROMETEI wrote:

was two my tomahawk

My tomahawk)
Go, prove

Opinion blogger Kungurova about what is going on, http://kungurov.livejournal.com/134684.html
All is true writes, except one. He not Takes in calculation that this disaster could be faked masons, as and disaster boinga777 and koreyskogo747,

#p46934,ne_shablon wrote:

That circus have Malakhov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo9HRApBT8Q

Anastasia efficiency one gave, of course (Text reads that whether?

Not know, not believe nor one guest - all these girlfriends and sister say stilted as something.

Make a video blog not available already. This not circus, and spectacle. Setting from and until. ???? for money. Where there sincerity of.
Still there is theme "the most humane in world court." Forgot as this show known there on TV.
Show is designed inculcate into russiyanam that justice there is in this country!

#p48870,smartguy wrote:

A city type saw similarity some faces on of group photo. Can be, but I doubt and in this. So explain that sentence, as precisely specifically you "immediately in sight increasingly!".

Agree, in general the neochevidnuyu thing, strongly so tight assumption grant for Iron fact, under this using phrase type "obviously" "immediately in sight" "without doubts", and doubts there is. After all explanations and tortured vnikaniya pleasantly I not understood and until now. Although perhaps can I a bit "was a slow learner for such obvious things." If would in profile "of the dead" were used precisely these same photo with another live profile was would obviously, and similar girls teenagers many

Last edited by Юрий (Nov 21 2015 09:19:01)

#p48893,Юрий wrote:

if would in you profile "of the dead" were used precisely these same photo with another live profile was would obviously

Ah here is I yesterday clear saw, that in profile Maria Chernova are worth pictures with profile eeaaneie Sasha Chernova, me became increasingly obviously
Now'm - and not understand, where my eyes were yesterday :blush:

#p48902,Musicien wrote:

ah here is I yesterday clear saw, that in you profile Maria Chernova are worth pictures with profile eeaaneie Sasha Chernova, me became increasingly obviously
Now'm - and not understand, where my eyes were yesterday

You yesterday even saw, that there utterly different girls. But the city dweller same said, that this Kyiv Sasha, and experienced you. You believed gorozhaninu, not own eyes.

+2

#p48911,Тётя Катя wrote:

But the city dweller same said, that this Kyiv Sasha, and experienced you. You believed gorozhaninu, not own eyes.

Nathin 'such a! :nope:
Have down a citizenwas written, that he compares pictures with two pages together, Sasha and named Masha, there indeed were same assessment pictures, more accurately - pictures one and the same girls, as I now understand - named Masha. There even pro brackets was. I believed on word, that this pictures with two different pages together, saw these pictures on page named Masha and torpedo it was blown up congratulate down a citizen :blush:
And now not know, that and to think, await the comments maitre.

Last edited by Musicien (Nov 21 2015 14:20:24)

Dmitry", на этих фотках чувствуется, что синий и зеленый вставлены отдельно. Они ярче и цвета сочнее. На последнем фото это можно увидеть по почти отсутствующей тени от Синего. Также, у трубы в разные стороны расходятся 2 тени.
На 3 фотке отдельным слоем вставлен на передний план обломок самолета, отдельным слоем синий чел и его напарник, отдельным слоем на заднем плане набор багажа. Ощущается, что багаж не так замылен и сфокусирован, как песок вокруг него. И при этом багаж стоит вертикально, а должен быть под углом, в перспективу верхняя часть чуть уменьшаться, как и песок. Нижняя часть багажа как будто ровной линией вырезана.

Доброго времени суток! Случайно меня перекинуло на этот сайт и я на нем "подзависла". Про малазийский Боинг очень интересно и по ходу дело, так и было... ну, про Башни - это спектакль был всем понятен с самого начала... ))

Но вот синайский  самолет...меня очень задела данная трагедия... много читала на эту тему, странички людей смотрела.... неожиданной оказалась тема про семью Шеиных.... как-то не верится в это....

но, допустим, если с Громовыми и Шеиными правда, что написано на форуме.... то как же остальные ? Там же и другие семьи были..и странички у них с реальными фотографиями... Федоровы, Жималенковы...и Винники  и Завгородние.....  разве это фейки ?

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Flud, talk. I