The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Those killed and relatives. I

Those killed and relatives. I

Posts 721 to 735 of 735

And that there with funeral dead? What information, after 8 November someone buried? Nothing not has found.

ZhenyaK, you're crying - goal achieved, realize? All same aimed on the, to squeeze maximum of emotions. This the kino. Alas, with true victims of, perhaps (
And you not cry. Yes, can, this girl and dead. Unfortunately, likely, we about this never will not know accurately.

#p46976,ЖеняК wrote:

this all staged a in Egypt, which now together money loses without tourists.

Yes not tsiklites you on this Egypt. Perhaps, this simply place actions vistavi. Although Sinai clearly chosen for good reason.

+1

#p46981,ne_shablon wrote:

ZhenyaK, you're crying - goal achieved, realize? All same aimed on the, to squeeze maximum of emotions. This the kino. Alas, with true victims of, perhaps (
And you not cry. Yes, can, this girl and dead. Unfortunately, likely, we about this never will not know accurately.

Grandmother with the grandfather Dariny indeed strange behave in airport in day tragedy. No more crying not heard and not in sight. And, at all, there no one nowhere not sobbing. Even with filling the documents silence.
Yes and new photo Dariny where something appeared in networks 1-2 days ago. Grandmother (Elena Gromov) spreads, that whether? All same hope, that girl Lives, tepletsya.

#p46982,ne_shablon wrote:

yes not tsiklites you on this Egypt. Perhaps, this simply place actions vistavi. Although Sinai clearly chosen for good reason.

Likely for good reason.
Read this article still pro South Korean boying.

http://www.softmixer.com/2014/07/blog-post_4999.html
Analogies with current katastrofoy- the absence of tel, anyone Remy-on place collapse and most on my view importantly-NEROSSIYSKAЯ military base in the process route plane plus enough northeastern desert territory, under easily described no one not balks. Where still find such criteria-base and desolate place? Europe accurately not rolls.
And plus mass Russian turnapravlenie.
Pro base here my post --
Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Last edited by Masha13 (Nov 13 2015 14:29:54)

Masha13
ZhenyaK

No one you bag for in anybody here not razzhuet. Your questions will go around the circle, until you not find basic idea Forum. And for this his need to to read. Alas, important for you theme not will give understanding of, and only will add issues. I couple of months only smiled, above than start here write. And still year producer’has, to, although would, stop ask question "who this makes and why."
And if you me now ask about this, then in one post this outline not make and ant it was sufficient for a entire chain of issues, on which as times and directives are answers on Forum with the most his starters existence.

And not worth to be offended, that administration purges messages participants, which believes flood and not right Forum. Because they and truth not need, times by newcomers not utruzhdayut themselves even simply forum revere. This Galicarnass gathering spaces that offer universal, not chatovyy forum with views.
Try understand people, which few yearsharvest and are reviewing information, creating tselustnuyu picture, and other even not gather this surround labor read, and want immediately response to all questions and desirable now and real quick.)

+10

Masha13, such catastrophes without tel - not one and not two, you all same read the partition pro plane here, their there many.

#p46992,ne_shablon wrote:

Masha13, such catastrophes without tel - not one and not two, you all same read the partition pro plane here, their there many.

Yes read. But clarity in this situation this not adds. World government. The Rothschilds and camping on D.-eto too cannot be called Opposition. At least in this the crash.
Francesca-but if you so long in topic-you same you can any although would hint give. Or again send a in topic pro world government?

Last edited by Masha13 (Nov 13 2015 15:20:19)

#p46961,roma 31 rus wrote:

(after all their all know in city of and already purely theoretically they not will be able to live there after catastrophe + they realistically there are and their all know.) A where confidence in is that they until now alive!

Edited roma 31 rus (Today 10 :30: 31)

I not contend, that they alive. Rather contrary. Suggested, that if would they were alive, then already the entire city would knew about this. But these people realistically existed and were in Egypt.

Last edited by Dimitriy (Nov 13 2015 15:39:01)

What all same invasion of female on site, sometimes their some messages simply’with thought

#p47014,Rover wrote:

what all same invasion of female on site, sometimes their some messages simply’with thought

Imagine, people with the most childhood process, and accidentally man stumbles on cube moreover, that his misconception about world is beginning to change, hence and gruel, they not can to believe even their eyes and what I'm hearing!
Not people, ``crisis such a world NNN number of years (100-1,000, and ordinary mortals, want the answer in two nutshell, this tin of course!
I few years'm digging the intel, constantly think, 't seek logic. And questions UNINTERRUPTED! And them times and on as, aha.

#p47021,Alex wrote:

hence and gruel, they not can to believe even their eyes and what I'm hearing!

Importantly to they not forget as do husband eat, and provided rest after work, a not shared under hand what they clever reading such sites

#p43436,Руслан wrote:

Some stupid filled with pages.

. Low--as and those same pictures.
These pictures of the saw and on other pages of "known"

On site propingpong.ru there is profiles Veronika Legostaevoy, by Oleksandra Chernova, Maria Chernova (here is perishing "little sister, hmm" could would and not pull here for ears, the more - without video, there are several video, where Sasha with soon rubyatsya. And around the seems - at least Sasha with soon after, must be genuine, very long not case.
Incidentally, on this site there is question. Rating Veronika mock target to January 2015, and rating of the dead on official version of Sasha - on Czechoslovak November 2015) (proof)

#p49273,горожанин wrote:

University lists there is in documents on sites universities

Can, try find the same Aleksander Chernovu on site RSHU on the second course, economics information systems and geotekhnologiy.

If even President Putin with on a screen prophesies, that plane fell, who prevents workers pulsating to come to rector at the uni and demand parole's rue for you, after what edit all lists on site as they please. Yes no one! (

Last edited by Musicien (Nov 23 2015 16:20:15)

Theme How many dead and relatives. Iclosed.

Continued themes: How many dead and relatives. II

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Those killed and relatives. I