The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321


Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321

Posts 21 to 40 of 177

21

#p43808,Liza84 wrote:

Children (Guys), who from Peter - is ready organize a meeting with rodstenitsey of the dead family.
Can from first Beechcraft to know, who she, who they, indeed whether living people.
Or you now will find together give excuses why?


You as children small, already a hundred times wrote that family people and many of them 100% are real, question as they died, and died whether at all, and why and whom this need to.

Realistically even not disappointed man many facts on face, if was ruin, then why we're presented with this on stilts in media, reveal real picture.

0

22

#p43806,Liza84 wrote:

I you dam worded and place work, only with those, that you will meet with this a.
I it tomorrow'll call and all she has discover.


Why me relatives whose something? Worded and place work dead, and not their loved and known. Suddenly so will happen, that proves very easily test worked whether there this man?

+1

23

#p43806,Liza84 wrote:

I you dam worded and place work, only with those, that you will meet with this a.
I it tomorrow'll call and all she has discover.

You with it not these need to engage and truth seek, write in resort, burn video treatment, obtain 100% evidence death (DNA at all embarrasses, this simply paper), precisely moreover rights. I understand this very hard.
Let all who lost relatives skooperiruyutsya in group, so will do all easier.
Here is then consider as will lead themselves the kind side. And you will us kursavat.

0

24

#p43822,Alex wrote:

you with it not these need to engage and truth seek, write in resort, burn video treatment, obtain 100% evidence death


Especially demand video with line. Well adequate requirement, when you on DNA home human provide. Let prove, that he accurately was in jet.

+1

25

My girlfriend https://vk.com/max_maria has lost its better friend childhood, 30 years friendship Elenu homeland https://vk.com/id1242782
Which flew with her husband Aleksander Krotovym https://vk.com/krotov79
All people more than are real

0

26

#p43880,Stella85 wrote:

My girlfriend https://vk.com/max_maria has lost its better friend childhood, 30 years friendship Elenu homeland https://vk.com/id1242782
Which flew with her husband Aleksander Krotovym https://vk.com/krotov79
All people more than are real

In the fighting there is?

0

27

Stella85
You tell girlfriend who canvassed ends the tailgatin '

Afflicts as suddenly immediately many relatives came out on this site, impact the he marketed

Last edited by Rover (Nov 4 2015 13:53:45)

+1

28

#p43880,Stella85 wrote:

My girlfriend https://vk.com/max_maria has lost its better friend childhood, 30 years friendship Elenu homeland https://vk.com/id1242782Которая flew with her husband Aleksander Krotovym https://vk.com/krotov79 Everyone people more than are real

Conscience there is? Although what conscience have spam-bots? All three pages - the Client's a catfish as well on standard token. Bot thinks, that adding "more than" will more compelling.

+1

29

Stella85
Liza84

This one thing and, too, face 150%

What there primitive baba works, brain drain even logs lacks normally ship types- wet

Last edited by Rover (Nov 4 2015 14:09:05)

0

30

Stella85I think have your girlfriends there is photo with of the dead. Lay out please here, and face girlfriends can be still cover it up-close in paint.

Last edited by Rr87 (Nov 4 2015 14:15:33)

0

31

Liza84
Tamozhnya gives good cpetsialno for vas.My believe that you weird for everybody know, and all that say truth, so that reef Lizonka, listen Gubina. Not want? A I'll listen to.

0

32

#p43894,Rr87 wrote:

Stella85 I think have your girlfriends there is photo with of the dead. Lay out please here, and face girlfriends can be still cover it up-close in paint.


Yes all easier. 30 friendship - one of his classmate's. Number schools, city and all. In klassnikakh always marketed at knock-down photo just class, graduation, meetings klassnkov.

+1

33

#p43894,Rr87 wrote:

Stella85 I think have your girlfriends there is photo with of the dead. Lay out please here, and face girlfriends can be still cover it up-close in paint.

Yes there on its wall and hangs

http://s020.radikal.ru/i703/1511/ca/cb106a29613f.png

0

34

#p43905,Liza84 wrote:

prove that this one person

If all arguments and evidence on this Forum such same, me simply funny
I smiled detail subject pro Malay boying and indeed had believed around the, that you wrote
Now there is big doubts, especially pro feykovost people, which slightly whether not every day post messages on the wall, with not statuses, and concrete personal messages
30 years friendship this not one of his classmate's, Very on footprint day after catastrophe should was be 35

+1

35

#p43885,smartguy wrote:

Everyone simply. All three pages - a catfish as well. At least names and reverie attended by there phony have all three. Such a catfish as well-pages often revealing invited in friends all consecutive. Your each his simply adopted once, hoping, that can watch anything could never get close to without adding in friends.:


Have this Ksenia in your friends there is Catherine Yekaterina Gradova, this as times my girlfriend. On of last its an updated picture, there is laik from Ksenia. Not think, that "feyki" laziyut on pages and laykayut quite not known people.
On the evening'll ask have-year-old Katya, knows whether she its personally.

0

36

#p43918,Liza84 wrote:

That not understand, you do real dokazatelsv, people, photo, you all increase give, you immediately in bushes-we not these doing that,


So let us place work your old hat. Instead you continued vkontaktnye pages here to lend. And S.A. that speaks out, Number schools and issuance dead. If here will have the wishing to and required €for site Odnoklassniki, from you - known dead - here a trace not will remain.

And no one from you not familiar with anonymous body bags, it turns out. You all here came with indirect data - my the familiar am familiar, my colleagues girlfriend, in courtyard garden my child and camping on D. And camping on P. I.e. - you not know nothing. But grab here "evidence", which, under desire, can find any simply having gone in chamallow. Here is nor one an estranged cousin with vozmuscheniyami not time come, but known-known ponabezhalo.

#p43930,Иван М wrote:

In Odnoklassnikakh pages, too, fling not't forget


Even not necessarily. Simply city, Number schools and issuance. There groups and necessarily exposed photo classes, video meeting. All the more almost all Peter's, young many, to know their will easily.

And not would give here us this the big info.

Last edited by франческа (Nov 4 2015 15:44:15)

+3

37

Francesca
To constantly were doubts from for such their messages

0

38

#p43932,Yulcha-rodrigez wrote:

Don’t think, that "feyki" laziyut on pages and laykayut quite not known people.


Oh, so this regularly happening.

More often feyki laykayut capitalized photo profiles, ostentatious - photo in albums and replicas in groups / on pages (in the hope turn on themselves attention and then friend me real account).

Me on several units in week such comes.

0

39

Why the in lists used dead, if to remove children, percent 80% women.

#p43936,франческа wrote:

If here will have the wishing to and required €for site Odnoklassniki, from you - known dead - here a trace not will remain


I here is, too, more overwhelmed.
This in vkontakte feykometit easily.

0

40

#p43932,Yulcha-rodrigez wrote:

Wu this Ksenia in your friends there is Catherine Yekaterina Gradova, this as times my girlfriend. On of last its an updated picture, there is laik from Ksenia. Not think, that "feyki" laziyut on pages and laykayut quite not known people.
On the evening'll ask have-year-old Katya, knows whether she its personally.


Yes you can not go to the trouble. We nor you, nor your Ksyushu not know. One virtual image ask me for have another virtual way of and will give us docks. Not be ridiculous. You can be thus same a hoax in, as Ksenia, which each-year-old Katya, which, too, may be a hoax in.

It seems here the entire the collective vk- a catfish as well came.

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321