The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321

Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321

Posts 41 to 60 of 177

#p43941,франческа wrote:

So far here the entire the collective vk- a catfish as well came.

Waiting for a catfish as well-schoolmates.

Stella85, Liza84and them such. Check it out, as famously you level so-called "girlfriends." Girlfriend Stelly85, as she says, has lost friend childhood, Everton in paints, as they were friends, what this for it loss of, tear lampooned (peasant women this are at when need to). Stella85 it means it, consoles. Then this girlfriend secretly Meets the better girlfriend childhood, which simply lay low right now or moved, and they together deliciously gaggling, as famously set the whole world on ears, savoring details, as loser girl Stella85 its was comforting, povedyas on this divorce.

#p43936,франческа wrote:

So let us place work your old hat. Instead you continued vkontaktnye pages here to lend. And S.A. that speaks out, Number schools and issuance dead. If here will have the wishing to and required €for site Odnoklassniki, from you - known dead - here a trace not will remain.

And no one from you not familiar with anonymous body bags, it turns out. You all here came with indirect data - my the familiar am familiar, my colleagues girlfriend, in courtyard garden my child and camping on D. And camping on P. I.e. - you not know nothing. But grab here "evidence", which, under desire, can find any simply having gone in chamallow. Here is nor one an estranged cousin with vozmuscheniyami not time come, but known-known ponabezhalo.

Even not necessarily. Simply city, Number schools and issuance. There groups and necessarily exposed photo classes, video meeting. All the more almost all Peter's, young many, to know their will easily.

And not would give here us this the big info.

Me there is no on the fighting, I a catfish as well?
Those, from whom died friends and close now not will on forums say and to prove to, that they and their friends not feyki

+1

#p43948,Stella85 wrote:

Decision-makers, from whom died friends and close now not will on forums say and to prove to, that they and their friends not feyki

Yes-yes, they usually immediately be going roll to Malakhovu, to leviNVT, to every information needed Borisku

Huh, Lizonka, us whether be in sadness.

Last edited by Rover (Nov 4 2015 16:09:53)

#p43951,Rover wrote:

yes-yes, they usually immediately be going roll to Malakhovu, to leviNVT, to every information needed Borisku

This more is logical, than to prove to someone that alive, is real and exist)

+1

Ivan M, not-and, made there only real can be. There cannot be create a catfish as well and to remain not that was computed. Not know as now, but before under registration you wax field with true data and your page automatically is loaded the result search schoolmates. If first fake data, then on your page will the left people and they will know, that you a catfish as well, because they not classmates you.

Now do and I'll get it running there page. A genuine and knockoff.

#p43948,Stella85 wrote:

I got there is no on the fighting, I a catfish as well?

There is no. But have your schoolmates can be there page and here is from them the and is recognizable - a catfish as well you or not. So that not give the data the of the dead? That anywhere write, but leave the center from inconvenient issues.

Last edited by франческа (Nov 4 2015 16:12:47)

#p43966,Stella85 wrote:

what are the data something specifically need? I'll ask have named Masha. Issuance schools 1997 g

Number schools. Full name.

Wu me simply almost twenty-year experience communication on forums,

Soon for retirement. :rofl:

#p43976,2+2=2 wrote:

Soon for retirement.

Quite still)

#p43969,Liza84 wrote:

For example have my mothers in both. 4 pages, so as she forever loses passwords. You recognized so are smart and prosharenny, that simply stupid.
For example I there is in both. But I have not zaznacheno school, I have no photo with schools and with odnokl.
Means I a catfish as well. Lol

Oops what neprosharennaya good girl. To know pro at school can be and without site klassnikov.) Wu it there is no photo and school not worth and she thinks, that from its class have all so.) Yes itself page dead not need a, good girl)

Here is the reference on group
There albums with photo passengers, there is in signature data profiles on the fighting
Mostly this elderly people, have youth small
https://vk.com/samoletrazbilsya

#p43960,Stella85 wrote:

pollenty friends to bear and grieving about real your friends. To call all of this Mediastroika for me simply - zombirovannost precisely you and your theory of deception. Sometimes all easier, than there is on fact)

A where you know, that the entire this pollenta friends (network, became be) first at all grieving, and not only writes about this in networks, and second, grieving precisely about real your friends, not such same network, which they never in living not saw. And third, where you know, that if even some your each grieving, then the his each, on which he grieving, realistically is dead, not simply has vanished and decided not questioning their network friends about this in prominence? Your assertions about reality deaths friends are based, it turns out, on three levels faith, and we need only facts, not belief. So we in your situation, not possessing real reassert the, that man is dead (and not with words through third hands), not do conclusions, that he is dead, on the basis only naked words. If jet not fell, then and America’s stated the reason death disappears, and together with it and founding considered human dead. With as little fuss? Without violence and accidents man usually lives until old age. Became be together with the disappearance of the billed reasons death we more not know no other causes, why person should be is dead. So think about him by default, as always, that he alive. And you even not know credibly, gone missing whether man (only gone missing, not died), you "know" this only with words his "friends" that can as themselves not know, and simply to believe the, that they were told, so and willfully lie to.

+2

Stella85, so in what school elect the dead woman 97 th issuing?

#p43984,франческа wrote:

Stella85, so in what school elect the dead woman 97 th issuing?

I asked, they learned in different schools
Lena on 2 year its older

#p43989,Stella85 wrote:

Lena on 2 year its older

Number schools, where elect the dead woman?

#p43989,Stella85 wrote:

Lena on 2 year its older

Girlfriends with 30-them-serving autocrat not know numbers schools where learned?
That, not managed find on klassnikakh suitable parameters, and billets not have done, yes?

Not would give us this the big info and understandable why.

#p43971,m8r-yrswbe wrote:

Ivan M, have us very polished, somewhere in laws Propisana a duty be a on certain Internet resources and to publish there a particular feature information certain way?
And "I have" -- this created indisputable argument. Let finish up its circus.

Circus here not I have, circus here have groups are wandering "not registration in the fighting."
Even not circus, and drama "absence of in the fighting."

Last edited by Иван М (Nov 4 2015 17:45:23)

#p44005,франческа wrote:

, friends with 30-them-serving autocrat not know numbers schools where learned?
That, not managed find on klassnikakh suitable parameters, and billets not have done, yes?

Not would give us this the big info and understandable why.

I have there is girlfriend more than with 30-serving autocrat, I not know Number schools, where she elect
Friends not on school because

#p44000,Trofim wrote:

https://vk.com/id1242782
Here is this L, if and there was realistically, then vanished, think, long before accident. On page there is nothing, that typing would on its husband, although photo with him there is.
The past two a picture - type with Egypt’s - at all the left any. The latter photo, pulling on more-less real, made 7 July.

Are at night before flight ostensibly. Not Slept entire night?

There there is photo from 7 July with its husband
Alexander Krotov,, too, died with it
In him on Stanitza there is joint photo, too,
And you often which morning by?
If flight in 6 morning, yes are from hotel in 3 and to stand up need to still before

+1

#p44029,Liza84 wrote:

I submit, that administration small 16 in these profiles messages, camping on To these exile everywhere suspects and bot these enjoy.

And why? What sense, ah even if them will write, no one not responds, and dolbyatsya canvassed how many anywhere. In than sense such action? Easier was to remove photos to not was glumleniy and camping on D. And camping on P.

I have died cousin, a wife that the his phone not threw away in window, and took still long pattern, told that man indeed died

Last edited by Rover (Nov 4 2015 18:14:31)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Personal familiar, friends and close passengers A321