The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Talk. II

Airbus. Talk. II

Posts 1 to 20 of 873

Continued.
previous theme Airbus. Flud, talk. I

Me have sent "with relatives, opoznavavshimi dead.
Asked letters not to publish.
Date of e - not know, can, already and not as relevant.
Tezisno and in short people boil down so:

Grandmother Gromovykh at all nothing not can obtain,
A small visited my lie, that not found,
On dead\ of the identified not staunchest, many mistakes,
Press to believe cannot be - a lie.

In general, here is so.
Evidence lodge an no not will be able.
Who Needs not likes - can not to believe.

#p48963,vk wrote:

“I don’t have sent" with relatives, opoznavavshimi dead.

Despite request not to publish ", they give its Different man. Not find this strange?
You, in turn, very preoccupied with its nerasprostraneniem and rest. With what would suddenly?

#p48965,Ded na lisapede wrote:

:: Message from: Chamallow::

Me have sent "with relatives, opoznavavshimi dead.

Despite request not to publish ", they give its Different man. Not find this strange?
You, in turn, very preoccupied with its nerasprostraneniem and rest. With what would suddenly?

Not find. Have sent, because know, that I try deal in this topic.

Performed their request. If you this seems crazy - ah, about than with you to speak.

Here uploaded konspektivno only because, that here there are people, which I respect.
Them, can, use to anyone.
And there is no - so there is no.
For particularly talented: It beggars belief - not remain.
Lgnore that.

Last edited by vk (Nov 21 2015 18:33:56)

#p48967,vk wrote:

Don’t find. Have sent, because know, that I try deal in this topic.

Ah on this Forum people, too, try to deal in this topic.

And can be inquire, you personally someone from relatives know and said them that began to razbr this themes, after what they voted you ", or simply found their contacts, the secret with them, have proposed its aid and they immediately agreed?

And in what the form of this correspondence, logs with instant messengers, letters, skriny with social networks.?

#p48967,vk wrote:

1425 uploaded konspektivno only because, that here there are people, which I respect.

If on Forum konspektivno, and in lichku respected people fully ", then issues there is no, so as it is unclear as Your tables and can help respected people.

#p48967,vk wrote:

To particularly talented: it beggars belief - not remain.

Yes, remember, there is such a card game, is called "Which I do not believe." We in it Las?

+1

#p48963,vk wrote:

“I don’t have sent" with relatives, opoznavavshimi dead.
Date of e - not know, can, already and not as relevant.
Tezisno and in short people boil down so:

Grandmother Gromovykh at all nothing not can obtain,
A small visited my lie, that not found,
On dead\ of the identified not staunchest, many mistakes,
Press to believe cannot be - a lie.

In general, here is so.
Evidence lodge an no not will be able.
Who Needs not likes - can not to believe.

Me seems, you at all not respect forum, this and the spit forumchanam, the more administration, imagine now, that all, who sits on Forum, will to declare

correct-- lodge an no not will be able.
Who Needs not likes - can not to believe

This public forum, why youhere, if there is no have any evidence?

#p48977,Ded na lisapede wrote:

Yes, remember, there is such a card game, is called "Which I do not believe." We in it Las?

I - there is no, and pro such, as you - not know.
Double three: Whom moot now - ignore.
That the arcane?

#p48981,E-SYS wrote:

“I don’t seems, you at all not respect forum, this and the spit forumchanam, the more administration

And me not seems.
Me seems, that this important information - the, as themselves people, circumstances covered directly in events, evaluate happening with them.
And still me seems, that clever figure, but on fools would still not anything right with you Easties.
If me would be allowed to posting much detail, then'll post an.
There is no - means, here is so.

#p48981,E-SYS wrote:

This is public forum, why you here, if there is no have any evidence?

And can be to know, what you need dokazukha, if speech goes about cables?
Bystanders, any?
Inventory, Protocol, prints fingers?
Result example, pl.

Last edited by vk (Nov 21 2015 22:48:16)

Strange coincidentally continue.

Transshipment baggage from Egypt engage in, uh, disastrous FEMA, of Ministry of Defence of and "Volga-Dnepr river"
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2684402

Later 13 days.

Official MESSAGE airlines “Volga-Dnepr river ” software TRAGEDII In Bamako
http://www.volga-dnepr.com/press-center/news/3593/

Incidentally, has found page one of dead in Mali. His reality I have not causes doubt, page clearly not the fake. Unlike many confusing plethora of worthy accounts from the list of Egyptian Aerbusa.
Paul Kudryavtsev.
https://vk.com/pashkevichus

For chamallow:
If I unnecessarily suspicious to you, then the moderator will mark this and will make me remark, but increasingly same produbliruyu questions, which you ignored, although in them there is nothing write home about for human, leading investigations with approval "relatives" dead.

A can be inquire, you personally someone from relatives know and said them that began to ``debriefing this themes, after what they voted you ", or simply found their contacts, the secret with them, have proposed its aid and they immediately agreed?

And in what the form of this correspondence, logs with instant messengers, letters, skriny with social networks.?

#p49071,Ded na lisapede wrote:

To chamallow:
If I unnecessarily suspicious to you, then the moderator will mark this and will make me remark, but increasingly same produbliruyu questions, which you ignored, although in them there is nothing write home about for human, leading investigations with approval "relatives" dead.

And can be inquire, you personally someone from relatives know and said them that began to ``debriefing this themes, after what they voted you ", or simply found their contacts, the secret with them, have proposed its aid and they immediately agreed?

)
And with what goal are interested in?)
Can be, I you, too, d to suspect in than any)
Correspondence - in the form of bukovok.
Simple fast-paced personal correspondence people, which hard and that clearly not understand, that for hell is that is happening around them, and already has not believe, but something, apparently, even fear, times banned putting on universal the review.
T. K. There was mentioning precisely pro "chief passenger", then in this subject I and uploaded.
Who Needs use to anyone for conclusions - the use to anyone.
There is no - ah, means, no.
At all, final already interrogation.
Child workers garden, trousers on-strapping it.

Who Needs interestingly, that in Sevastopol - here full cube, electricity not was entire night around the city, including boiler rooms and hospitals.
Water cut off partly.
Without, need to to believe, workers comes straight in Sea.
With morning veerno, on to areas, like began to to lend electricity.
The give, then disconnected.
For hour can times three cut.
The link there is, MTS works - lousy, but works.
Provider ("Sevtelekom") throwing his hat here is only that.

For chamallow:

Nor on one question you so and not responded, so Vasha information pro "ostensibly from relatives - at. Under than here Sevastopol with sanitation services conceal not understandable.

Last edited by Ded na lisapede (Nov 22 2015 09:54:34)

Increasingly, chamallow zafludil subject terminally, hoping that the flood of flooding would wash away those questions, which I him asked and on which he not responded. Increasingly with you clear, tsekhovichok.

Last edited by Ded na lisapede (Nov 22 2015 11:56:31)

#p49085,Ded na lisapede wrote:

There, chamallow zafludil subject terminally, hoping that the flood of flooding would wash away those questions, which I him asked and on which he not responded. Increasingly with you clear, tsekhovichok.

)))
– Yes, – said Balaganov, blinking while you do it the redheads eyelashes, – now me clear. Are looking, please, an old man – and all reveal!©

#p48967,vk wrote:

Don’t find. Have sent, because know, that I try deal in this topic.

Nu on this Forum people, too, try to deal in this topic.
And can be inquire, you personally someone from relatives know and said them that began to razbr this themes, after what they voted you ", or simply found their contacts, the secret with them, have proposed its aid and they immediately agreed?
And in what the form of the’correspondence, should have a with instant messengers, letters, skriny with social networks.?

#p48967,vk wrote:

1425 uploaded konspektivno only because, that here there are people, which I respect.

If on Forum konspektivno, and in lichku respected people fully ", then issues there is no, so as it is unclear as Your tables and can help respected people.

#p48967,vk wrote:

To particularly talented: it beggars belief - not remain.

And this all, that you auctioning the say? Simply Mikoton srach on page. Ah-ah

chamallowshort gave the, that he learned, in than the problem? In my this you deliberately taking from themes

And what wrote chamallownot contradicts this electro. Me, too, hit surprised, that many - as during Alice Vitalevoy, has identified its on serezhkam! And the scratch that was some, with showed only part of bodies with these particulars. Perhaps, all uncle know all earrings their nieces-teenagers, the more, that they not very the and bit until this.

Or, another authentication, adults children mother again's been identified on body, face not have shown. All children know Mom's body, that would distinguish his from another?!

Me interestingly, did no one from loved not will make an independent DNA expertise?

+3

#p49098,Snow wrote:

chamallow short gave the, that he learned, in than the problem? In my this you deliberately taking from themes

Thank you.
Frankly, already took out this citizen.)

#p49098,Snow wrote:

adults children mother again's been identified on body, face not have shown.

Here is.
And there here is, too,, in those seek, about which I spoke -, too, get back a little pro this was.
Summoned relatives can, but not what face not have shown - have shown photo.
Photo, Hi,.
And then, as I understood, the coffin of the brought closed.
Who there - yes who OK his knows.

Last edited by vk (Nov 22 2015 13:56:20)

chamallowgave neproveryaemuyu information, pointed out on reasons. This not crime, and question confidence and personal understanding of the entire themes in general.
Accurately so, as in other themes supporters reality passengers Airlines Flight A321 tell without reassert the about perepiskakh, calls with defections victims tragedy.
Participants yen) similar information through own filter and make their conclusions.

Provision of e - quite not reaffirming. For those who modicum a bit familiar with editors, mail, mobile gadgets. Any "can be your PR project?.
To what scandal, if this information razenot tested?

+5

Theme identities of course causes distrust. Immediately I’d say, that it is hard to believe that modicum someone from passengers abducted, killed and delivered corpse on authentication. In a farce Abbott and Costello routine, but kill sake of it - this already busts. Then, in an open access there is no photographs, on which passes authentication, so that impossible judge, whose there corpses, in what they able, in what at all numbers.
Remains navigate above all on SMDI. Theme for flooding, so it is no special likely to do references to every their the excerpts, which all already heard.
, we have identified 58 bodies. Closing, personally I absolutely not believe, that this precisely bodies Russians, listed in the list passengers and crew. And figure in 58 "of the identified", from a common 224 "dead", that which held its fourth part of, in this case can already be regard as the, that bodies the left, either deliberately given neopoznavaemye bodies.
Then, were such messages in media, that tail part of was destroyed by fire, that there bodies with of romances 90%, but over the wreckage tail section offered this not confirm, rather contrary. On Tail and individual pieces fuselage in desert there is no traces fire. At pro burns likely need for advance explosion bomb. No matter, that no traces fire in a tail parts of there is no. Enough to report on, that "experts" found "traces explosive substances foreign production" - and increasingly.
About’s front parts of plane at all were statements, that she fully was destroyed by fire. Otherwise raze impossible was explain, far she vanished. Lie wings, over the wreckage nose, some garbage, and just plane from nose until Wings at all there is no. And here same not by transferring breath is actually added, that "rescuers continue to to capture bodies." What bodies? You have same there polsamolyota with his grokhnulos and burned down to the ground, and fly is the entire ashes rest, traces not remained. And found just more 150 bodies. With "experts" told the, that bodies from’s front parts of plane not burnt, and with various injuries, planning gleaned in a result a clear deal the fall of the plane with big Heights. Say, that this increasingly simply read - this nothing not say. All of this simply full Brad, sochinyaemyy by the SMDI, with vsegdashnimi references on "sources of" and "experts."
So, "'s been identified" quarter-" dead. " How many's been identified from 7 man crew? 's been identified all seven. With identified collaborators Kolavia. That there for collaborators - only SMDI perhaps known, yes and the not very interestingly. Not believe in authentication tel crew nor of seconds. And has simply.
Bodies pilots’must were find immediately same. Ah, somewhere in "fragments cabin." No data about this not was. 2 November LayfNyus reports, that they not yet found. And 4 November already the entire crew identified. Type Egyptians in the first same day left in bags all bodies without debriefing, no one and not noted, that there and pilots were, and only on FreeRADIUS in St. Petersburg this it turned out. Sorry me, in similar authentication personally I not believe nor of seconds.

+2

#p49110,Снеер wrote:

Immediate, I’d say, that it is hard to believe that modicum someone from passengers abducted, killed and delivered corpse on authentication. In a farce Abbott and Costello routine, but kill sake of it - this already busts.

Busts, on human measure. But not for mrazotnikov.

Not abducted passengers, and killed people and have written the their for passengers this Airlines Flight. In than then the complexity of the with ID the John Doe now real victims? Not sake of freak show on the subway killed, and twiggly-wiggly stuff be satisfied with for cover true position affairs.

Could kill here, in country, nowhere they not received. Could kill in Egypt, made there bring on authentication and funeral. This is not the first their forgery, disaster in Smolensk the far worse was, their this not embarrassed the. Buried whole governmentPoland and eye not blinked.

A in what the form of this correspondence, logs with instant messengers, letters, skriny with social networks.?

Here is, called me only-that. Asked you to hand Hi. Can and systemic logs give, if screen not test. Video telephone call, record conversation, something even? :flag:
http://funkyimg.com/i/24PaJ.jpg

#p49114,франческа wrote:

disaster in Smolensk the far worse was, their this not embarrassed the. Buried whole government Poland and eye not blinked.

Pardon, and here was discussion rollers with with?
Ah, moreover, where like as mopping up someone around a smoking the Polish plane.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Talk. II