The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Talk. II

Airbus. Talk. II

Posts 21 to 40 of 873

#p49114,франческа wrote:

Don’t abducted passengers, and killed people and have written the their for passengers this Airlines Flight. In than then the complexity of the with ID the John Doe now real victims?Don’t sake of freak show on the subway killed, and twiggly-wiggly stuff be satisfied with for cover true position affairs.
Could kill here, in country, nowhere they not received. Could kill in Egypt, made there bring on authentication and funeral.

So in fix then the complexity of the with ID the John Doe now, if allow, that one’Sheinykh and their three figures children (ah, not quite their, senior Yuri not father) killed and have written the for passengers?
I have here is, too, accidentally proved "source of" (not well credible enforcement), which privately told, that bodies this family was identifying some each this family, and he has identified only Yuri, yes and have moreover according to "source", halfway not was. Wife Olga and three figures children he at all not has found. Conclusion from this the most simple - their tel there not was.

Certainly you saw this, but I shall remind. After "collapse" Airlines Flight MN-17 in the past year Yevgeny Kudelkin bluntly asked: Where relatives?

298 dead, and where making related?
And there is no Rodney. In Ukrainian scenario she not was part.
But entered the Egyptian.
Want loved and known? Yes. Here, you.
1 November on NTV direct spots "The deadliest flight."

Why at all was made such a transfer of? In principle defies any conjures sense, except as precisely show loved and known passengers. And thereby precisely add off this aviaproisshestviyu.

All news SMDI, all the photo and video with seats "collapse" - full the excerpts, disaster a fake. And here is you native and familiar - in proof of reality this catastrophe.
The Egyptian scenario worked?

+2

#p49118,vk wrote:

’, and here was discussion rollers with with?
Ah, moreover, where like as mopping up someone around a smoking the Polish plane.

And what to discuss? The road (tm), wood, in the forest mangal and on it decomposed "jet." Whom to gaslight?

#p49130,Varog wrote:

:: Message from: Chamallow::

Pardon, and here was discussion rollers with with?
Ah, moreover, where like as mopping up someone around a smoking the Polish plane.

And what to discuss? The road (tm), wood, in the forest mangal and on it decomposed "jet." Whom to gaslight?

Apparently, you not in rate.
This the old the commercial, long walking, terribly low-quality only - not'll understand particularly, that there.
I thought - can, here his Sunday?.

Here is the reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2FXdav8a4c
Cautiously, matt.

Last edited by vk (Nov 22 2015 17:00:59)

Are looking for hands)
The entire forum former disposing 5 / 7 accounts. Deal good, on them train bare feet because this. The rest 224-7 = flew past. No one on him not insisted, no one not sought, the first days and were criteria, when tried to olginskie (googling Olgino Municipal Okrug) all inculcate into. Was many versions of, now succumbed in several.
That with the rest? Their's been identified? They buried? Who and where their relatives? Who says now - I buried, received an act of expertise? Where these people?
Not said of peculiarities, they overshadow the main.
Yes, the main. Paris and Syria beat increasingly despatch. Space. Where mention of rest. Over200 man? Naguglite-those pay news past days on "the most brutal plane crash trades abroad." That, there is no? Surprisingly, not true-whether)
Carefully need to, guys, carefully. (With) Zhvanetzky.

#p49129,Снеер wrote:
#p49114,франческа wrote:

Don’t abducted passengers, and killed people and have written the their for passengers this Airlines Flight. In than then the complexity of the with ID the John Doe now real victims?Don’t sake of freak show on the subway killed, and twiggly-wiggly stuff be satisfied with for cover true position affairs.
Could kill here, in country, nowhere they not received. Could kill in Egypt, made there bring on authentication and funeral.

So in fix then the complexity of the with ID the John Doe now, if allow, that one’Sheinykh and their three figures children (ah, not quite their, senior Yuri not father) killed and have written the for passengers?
I have here is, too, accidentally proved "source of" (not well credible enforcement), which privately told, that bodies this family was identifying some each this family, and he has identified only Yuri, yes and have moreover according to "source", halfway not was. Wife Olga and three figures children he at all not has found. Conclusion from this the most simple - their tel there not was.

Of our protection, crew, too, identified why something collaborators Kogalymavia Air Company

, we have identified all members crew that crashed on Sinai Airbus 321. According to LifeNews, identification dead implemented not relatives, and collaborators “Kogalymavia Air Company. ”

http://lifenews.ru/news/168059

#p49116,gav wrote:

::

Here is, called me only-that. Asked you to hand Hi. Can and systemic logs give, if screen not test. Video telephone call, record conversation, something even? :flag:

Javadxan, funny. Only me nor logs not need, not correspondence. For the medically challenged: Cel declared that him gave "relatives and asked no one-no one not show. So if correspondence such a secret and for outsiders eye not intended, then with no touch the these "sibbies" will give its prejudice something neponyatnomu type with the internet? Question rhetorical. And the rest my questions this veka have shown that there is no of e and not was. Believe-not believe this on ЯPlakal. Increasingly, The Glass Bead Game – more not throw :)

#p49140,Ded na lisapede wrote:

the with no touch the these "sibbies" will give its prejudice something neponyatnomu type with the internet? Question rhetorical.

Park lisaped)
"Vague type of with the internet" - talks the quite ??? popular FaceBook on the basis of this Forum and by adding their, very original and interesting conclusions / judgments come from.
Is frequently in have mandated 100 / 1,000 FaceBook at all and in particular on the US-words of (eyrbas, a321, Sinai and other forumnye novaya). Because appeal "brother-cousins" precisely to him well is logical, his FaceBook in towns on this topic.
Writes he of well-. Replies in the comments section have said, why-would precisely him not write and not ask answer on questions?

His reluctance skrinit, explain it without the consent source, posylaenie all and the entire (Oh, permanent tense, all right) well logical, - see the vest he source of the big info - khuyushki who to him again turn.
Launching lisaped and me traveI)

#p49129,Снеер wrote:

What complexity? About them us, too, tell just. Simply need to, to this story lasted, here is and drag, vbrasyvaya details one the other fantastichney. To a philistine terminally confused and broken mozKh.

Wait, wait, wait, still will ahead majestic scandal. Anything like "exhumation skeletons." Will keep tension on maximum, reproduces situation until full rejection information on this crash. To adequate threw up, and inadequate terminally was short-circuited. Who then it will remember pro what the "mountains in desert", "voices from under the wreckage of the", at all times in Egyptian terminal and "black boxes are, which the not damaged and there are already preliminary data, then needle's're out of order until full destruction recorded"?

No one. A philistine will look krovi, first a series of which he iai?i already forgets by the time. All the more create another tragedy. Necessarily. Soon.

Now I often read in networks such: I, I more nothing not understand in the events on Ukraine, I confused and my the brain make it boil, more in these themes not lezu, let as any the very all there. Winged, ARGUMENTY.

+10

#p49145,франческа wrote:

Nobody. A philistine will look krovi, first a series of which he iai?i already forgets by the time. All the more create another tragedy. Necessarily. Soon.

So and will, you, Bia, I'm a Wiccan. Return back, Modyou not to slap.

+1

#p49157,Снеер wrote:

In Crimea 2.3 million population.

)
Is to blame, 're too slow.
Moscow in anybody was - of mixed up,, apparently.

#p49145,франческа wrote:

a philistine will look krovi, first a series of which he iai?i already forgets by the time. All the more create another tragedy. Necessarily. Soon.

классика

In the same day, when in newspapers appeared message about an institution Fabia society giant plants, in city of Davilone happened very important event, namely: Was robbed by Bank, Karasai one of largest corporations davilonskikh industrialists the.

Robbery was introduced on the morning, later several minutes after discoveries bank, and through half an hour of exercise the entire city already blew their shell about this. Shared, that in the raid on Bank Congresses had until forty burglars, which toured on armoured automobiles and were armed not only pistols and rifles, but even machine and manual flash grenades. Talked, that under the robbery all employees bank were killed, except cashier, which hid in nesgoraemom trunk. During shooting and shelling, which is underway between bandits and police, several policemen were ukokosheny, from bandits same not suffered no one, if not considered. Of the leader of in a bunch of, which one of invasion crew as mistakenly tell Abe. Around the city of only three them stubby nothing not knew about event. This were Neznaika on the Moon, Miga and You're sick. With the most morning they're holed up have themselves in office in anticipation buyers shares, and so as buyers why something were not, them not from whom was to know about how, that happened.

Soon, however, in the countess came running Julio and told about this stunning history.
-- Since spoke as now there is no out of control, -- said he. --
Moreover and. And, look, further to our the countess!
-- A I fear not moreover, -- said Miga. -- I fear, that now all will to speak about this the robbery bank, and about our stakes society quite forget. No one and not is going to think buy shares.

Fears she said MiGs proved not unwarranted. During the day nor one going to hear live soul not stopping by in the countess. On next day all newspapers made messages about the robbery bank. In newspapers oprovergalsya canard, if robbery was introduced forty or 50 bandits. Reported, that bandits was just two. They entered the ???? bank like common visitors, have closed unpolarized the door and, threatening pistols employees, gave all them be on gender, the face of down, after what ordered your open nesgoraemuyu cash office. As only she looked freaked out to the cashier any performed the order, they vygrebli from till all money and hid their in suitcase, which brought with a. Putting cashier in's fireproof old chest and threatened shoot her) his as dog, if only he he fucks with raise alarm, both thug took its suitcase and took to the street. This have observed one of female personnel bank, which, as and all the rest, lay in the very moment on gender. Having seen, that the danger it not threatens to more, she reached out hand until the table, for which worked, and clicked button, slight electric signal. Signal was heard police, which on their headscarves worn sat in karaulnom of it and played in "goat." That act by shutting immediately game, they popped out on streets and saw, as two burglars sat across in vehicles and left. Policemen here same sat across in policeman car and have become pursue udiravshikh bandits. Overlooking the, that policemen? Their, one of burglars change a pistol and began shooting up the place from him, seeking to Is shoot out the tires policeman car. This him managed. Tyre on one of front wheels burst. Car lost governance and on all tilt he crashed in a lamp pole. In a result clashes four policemen raskvasili itself noses, fifth same Stumbling out from machines and, stuknuvshis about the cobbles, the Arab itself a neck.
This, truth, not helped gangsters withdraw from retribution, so as still two car, ships laden with police, just tuning in persecution of. Began the shoot-out. A murderous thug, which could only shoot very Berlin, managed to withdraw from by building and these both machines, but police has derailed many in move armoured cars, armed machine. In late all bandits were detained, but, exhorts everyone the surprise of, have them at all not it turned out kidnapped money. Machine was carefully searched, but suitcase with money has vanished, as if melted in the air.

The supplied in police governance robbers denied its blame, arguing, that no suitcases they not saw, no bank not were ransacked and not thought even pillage. On question policeman Commissioner Pshiglya, why should they fewer, in such a case, to shoot on police machines, they said, if not knew, that their pursue policemen, and, contrary, thought, that for them have bandits. Policeman Commissioner said, that all of this unwillingness to, so as distinguish policeman from thug not so perishing it is difficult. In response to this the shooter from pistol said, that their current policeman not tell from the apperance of from thug, so as policemen often acting together with bandits, bandits same aim of our in as form of, to feel more comfortable was pillage. In a result fair shorty springs a leak already utterly indefinitely, who before him: Thug or policeman.

About than still spoke policeman Commissioner Pshigl with detainees, newspapers seemed taboo. Been printed only, that someone vvho's been kidnapped from bank sum very great and reaches three and a half million fertingov. Reported also, that in a result clashes with bandits seven policemen received various lesion, one same from policemen, named Shmygl, now broken own trousers and lost in turmoil helmet. In conclusion almost all newspapers offered readers to share their thoughts remains ready about fault. Everyone same, who will give instructions, which will help police detect anoaaiiie money, promised good reward.

Nothing to acquire, of course, and to speak, that readers not have reportedly slowed their to share their thoughts remains ready. On next day in newspapers was led with many chitatelskikh letters.

Here is one thing of them: Believe, that suitcase with money was thrown out spoke as from car in the very moment, when they saw, that from prosecution them not withdraw. Recommend police to search all front gardens and court yard, past which Lipkey bandits. Suitcase, without doubts, will be found in one of quoted I seats. If suitcases there not, the his, means, already error found, about than jellyheads policemen could would be guessing where and themselves. With reverence reader Gops.

And here is another letter: Am asking to accept in attention, that have bandits could be accomplices. Until mindless policemen, walked language, 've been chasing on their automobiles around the city, accomplices four stashed guide your footsteps if in credible place. There and are looking for their. With keenest Eurogamer weirded Peaches.

Here is a letter, in which readers suspect in the theft cashier: In our view, money stole cashier any and, brought the the entire this spectacle, to deflecting from themselves suspicions. "Robbers" contributing in Bank, when in ticket office already was empty. The very a of course, that are gone they from bank with an empty a suitcase, introducing misleading policemen razin, with than their and congratulations to! Readers Trukhti and Lopushok.

Letters has been going also and from readers' confidentiality: I hasten notify, that anoaaiiie money'd been buried in the yard homes # 47 on E?eaie the street. Wish success in search for me and happiness in personal life. Your going through the motions readership and admirer of Mrs. Cactus. Under semes announce, that is famously print on throughout the typewriter, know bake shop and becomes play on pipe.

Here is a letter, in which reader France reports important specific findings: Think, that jellyheads policemen went lookin 'not for those who in fact committed theft. Our noble police again had a galosh. So she and need to! Rewards for reported game I specific findings am asking deport on address: A cheap little rat the hill, house N16, square 6. France.

Another valuable evidence of: Money hidden in automobile tires. Check immediately.
This simple stratagem bandits. Your genuine a Wellwisher Brekhson.

Was still and such a letter: Money stibrili themselves policemen. This say you accurately. Reader Sardanapallus.

Reported game is received by readers specific findings proved highly valuable for police, which here same passed a series of needed measures. First, was arrested banking cashier any, and, although he vowed, that money not kidnap, policeman Commissioner Pshigl said, that will leave his under detained, until not otyschutsya money. Second, were obshareny all front gardens and court yard on path haul burglars, but suitcase, as and should expect, discovered not was. Third, yard homes N 47 on E?eaie the street was the entire izryt police.

Outcome proved the next: 1) suitcase found not was; 2) was found one a dead a; 3) from shift soil collapsed the wall homes.
Nothing to acquire, of course, and to speak, that policemen above all qualified test, not are whether indeed anoaaiiie money in tires car. Intention this, however, could not be implemented, because car, on which sped up, bandits, table has vanished. Began feverish the search of the gone car, in which for slightly whether not all population Davilona.
As only on the street kvalYofYokovanim whose any car, to him instantly same perceptible air any shorty and vsparyval tires knife. Such actions were because of the sire those, that nobody knew in accuracy, what Mark was sought machine. In late all all tires were shredded, has it not, and Extensa movement in city of vanished. Firm, selling by truck the fire, tolerated a ogromneyshie losses.
However the most attention police has attracted letter, in which some Sardanapallus claimed loud and clear, if money abducted themselves policemen. This statement it looked had radically Pshiglyu extremely pejorative, and he said, that not actually perceived by voters, until not cops will turn this all in the slammer. Ordering the set him Address book, Pshigl gets its flipping and was until extremes amused, that not found in it nor one little undersized douche in the named Sardanapallus.
-- Lastname clearly made up, -- said Pshigl, -- but for police this not can serve obstacle.
Reflecting 1,000 to to his editor newspapers, in which was published this drawing invidious message, Pshigl ordered lodge an or letters, hoping, that on stamp of on envelope him manages establish, where a letter was rather than. Letter here same found, but on his envelope not it turned out no My. Staffer, concern about trembling hands branch letters, recalled that letter was of capital not on mails: His has brought some Labyrinth actor. On question Pshiglya, as seemed so this ubekt, staffer I mentioned only the, that he was Creator.
-- Ah, here is that! -- has exclaimed Pshigl. -- So he, means, was Creator? For police these data well enough. Not will pass and three days, as this Creator will have us in the hands of!

Began initiatives arrests all feline. On the street very often can be was watch, as policeman has approached nor in than not unnecessarily troubled an innocent shorty springs a leak and, ordering the to lift hat, struggling forces jerking for hair. If shorty he was screamin 'from pain, policeman let go his; if same shorty endured pain silently, policeman suspected, that before him Creator, skryvshiy its bald spot under deftly signed wig, and sent his on interrogation in police.
In those days police governance has worked with morning until night.
Policeman Commissioner Pshigl with four their assistants -- Diglem, Giglem, Spiglem and Psiglem -- continually interrogated newcomers from all sides urban feline. If hapless baldie shorty could not prove, where he was in moment larceny bank, his here same were in the slammer. This was absolutely nor with than not borrowed, so as bald were at all not in the robbery bank, and only in is, that one of them wrote this ludicrous drawing invidious letter.

In these same days began several big judicial processes. The first trial was there is owner homes N 47 on E?eaie the street Mr. Pierfrancesco Kuksom. Mr. Kuks has blamed its kvartirantku Mrs Cactus in what it on purpose had, if suitcase with money's buried in the yard chairmanship of him homes, in a result what originated excavation, led to the avalanche Wall, and that made Mrs. Cactus this ostensibly in retaliation for the the, that he Takes with it too greater my house saving paid.
Mrs. Cactus tried to prove, that no letters she not wrote, and, in turn,’s office brought trial against editor, who printed in his newspaper letter, to which she not had no relations.
The third trial ????????? merchants the fire, obvinivshie Prelle automobile tire Pudda in is, that he printed from behalf of little undersized douche in the Brekhsona letter, pobudivshee davilontsev (yes and not alone davilontsev) expense each other Autotire covers. Thereby Promyshlenniki Pudl if would achieved increasing even natural their products, because all needed new tires, and nighttime's transition damage traffickers gasoline. Truth, benzinschikam not managed force Mr. Pudla offset imposed on they losses, so as acted on court Brekhson testified, that nobody was urging his send in a newspaper letter. Assumption same, that the stolen in bank account values hidden in tires, he laid only because, that as times before these watched on television a movie about same) one famous mooching in a bunch of, which masked anoaaiiie diamonds in automobile pokryshkakh. Sow, however, bystanders, which declared, that Pudl and Brekhson were are familiar between themselves and their even saw together in that day, when happened robbery bank. Deal, thus, on this not we, and was falls new legal case.

About everything this been printed in newspapers, reported on radio and television. The public nor about than friend already could not nor to think, nor to speak, nor listen to. All only and talked, that about these judicial processes, about stolen money, about missing suitcases, about dead cats; It's, about of prosecutions, which were subject to in city of bald, and the such things.

Oh Neznaika on the Moon, about aerospace a ship, about giant plants now no one even not'Americain. All of this vytesnyalos from memory them stubby more new, recent, zhivotrepeschuschimi events.

(With) Nikolai Nosov. "Don't know anything on the moon."

+6

Was would highly curiously look at records video cameras airport Ophir Find (Sarm-el-Sheikh) on the morning 31 October. Was whether there this very airbus Julia, or his there and spirit not was? Was whether registering the and landing on him? And the SMDI mutters report, that a consequence resituates these records, but I have full impression, that if these records and there is, then on them there is no Russian evil Airlines Flight 7K9268, as there is no on them and no one from missing "passengers" this Airlines Flight. Perishing Yuri and Olga Sheinykh with three children we would necessarily must were see. Because, exactly, these records and impossible show public.
After September 11, on TV have repeatedly showed not only knockoff attack we on tower the World Trade Center, and also fall towers, but and videotapes with cameras (the Boston) airport, on which ostensibly depicted "terrorists."
And here not can show nor single even there videos on the morning 31 October in port Ophir Find.
If you have already are shelved dummy over the wreckage plane, himself plane you not only not need in principle, but he even at all should invariably disappear, with guarantee of 146%, without curiously misunderstanding type "something matter not on plan." Hijack board with passengers precisely in this most time, plant on military base, solve all problems with witnessing - this same utterly excess body language there. Far easier do information at about how, that plane already gone missing or crashed, and do look like idiots in primarily Aviation Dispatchers, which perfectly knew, that such a Airlines Flight simply not was, and respectively. And the the link vanished, then crew landing asked, then not released on the link with Greek Cypriot side, then already Turks his have led - all 110 reasons each on other, get on parsley, only would not to mess with this a lie to you. But far prime Egyptians? Place collapse ‘ cause, spectacle in the midst of a, rollback have nowhere, account for to participate in this television show.
Incidentally, if someone permits, that split per tail Aerobusa precisely native, then. Then and all the Airlines Flight 31 October not was. Deadline 30 th him already tail otlomili. Here is and there is no and be could not Airlines Flight 31 October. And where plane, where people - this already the other question.
And not typically recognized even deal with MN-17, as "fell" 7K9268. And here same next butchery in Paris, musketry in Mali, as if "terrorists" quite run amok then, and now every day moreover and wait for new "terrorist attacks." Customers and the writers there are it of course only on hand. "Here is see, terrorists shooting peaceful people! - that them cost give bomb in Airbus!? - they and we already!" And where there videotapes 31 October in airport Ophir Find - this not your dog deal. You have shown here is this, and with you enough:

+3

Interesting comments with another Forum. About identities

Irina Miloserdova:
22.11.2015 in 18 :3 7
From of our town Len. Area died 12 a man- nor one an estranged cousin of them on authentication not summoned-only DNA took. Said-something wait …

Irina Miloserdova:
22.11.2015 in 18 :3 6
20 hail marys in 2 :5 2
Thank you for frame a detailed ``debriefing this the strange catastrophe along with not less with odd stories with razbivshimisya two Malaysian Boingami. Making ephemerides analysis natalnoy maps aboard Julia, I have broke a. That this board was chosen not accidentally and time his “demise ” - Also. Ranging from mapping behalf of airlines “Kagalym ” (that in the diversion -gibloe place), ending accurate in transit planets on time, from which should, that this most the best time for I covered my traces. And truth the world not learns never, and manipulative move will remain in secret … I know personally woman, daughter which rotted away in catastrophe, bodies them not have written the and not have shown, saying is-- in the morgues time come only meat with bones. Writers, need to give dolzhnoe- talented guys in all aspects.

And who heard pro these strange codes?

Last edited by Прохожий (Nov 23 2015 00:08:03)

#p49196,Прохожий wrote:

And who heard pro these strange codes?

A month ago quite actively was discussed. Here is here for example:
http://topru.org/25422/strannye-radiope … 1-175-kgc/
http://vseneobichnoe.livejournal.com/4027115.html

Буквы

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1448252588/15a4900b/10580982_s.gif

Last edited by Varog (Nov 23 2015 07:24:45)

News bot on tweets PZBooksstopped to publish with 15 November.
Interestingly the penultimate message:

Скрин

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1448253760/8fc9c30c/10581048_m.jpg

#p49145,франческа wrote:

Nobody. A philistine will look krovi, first a series of which he iai?i already forgets by the time. All the more create another tragedy. Necessarily. Soon.

Let me give you example from recent Russian history. traffic accident 25 February 2010 on Leninsky Corso.Event triggered big public resonance, in madness rose big noise. And I already not remember, who precisely from garantov, Putin (s then prime) or Medvedev (President) gave on TV and promised within a month deal with the perpetrators across austerity. Through month happened that.
Here is I well remember, that in those days waited, that is about investigation will end, and culprit, punish severely, and here - bang-kaboom -

теракт

29 March 2010 in 7 :5 6 on Moscow time experienced explosion on station subway “Lubyanka ”, in the second (on the other version of in the third) carriage. Another explosion experienced in 8 :3 7 on station “Park Culture. ”

Ah and increasingly, traffic accident on Leninsky took with front pages and with screens, all began to to discuss terrorist attack.

Last edited by Musicien (Nov 23 2015 09:50:55)

People, tell, on fact there is no dead and the entire disaster fiction? Or all same there is real people which family? For what then the entire this masquerade? I nothing not understand. Let-God, to this all was fiction and all were alive and healthier. I already so much reread on Forum and outside, that not can understand where truth and why all of this make if fiction. (Sorry if through to experts not with those question, but realistically there is no forces already pass through, think and not mock situation).

#p49542,Margo wrote:

tell, on fact there is no dead and the entire disaster fiction?

About dead conclusions sooner still to do.
And about catastrophe, think, that here all obviously. "Fiction"

+2

#p49548,PROMETEI wrote:

Yes died people. I have there the familiar was but so as I respectfully to it am and not want to its here discussed.

pics.
Very ??? strange.

#p49542,Margo wrote:

People, tell, on fact there is no dead and the entire disaster fiction? Or all same there is real people which family? For what then the entire this masquerade? I nothing not understand. Let-God, to this all was fiction and all were alive and healthier. I already so much reread on Forum and outside, that not can understand where truth and why all of this make if fiction. (Sorry if through to experts not with those question, but realistically there is no forces already pass through, think and not mock situation).

You utterly not there ask one question.
Here people not are discussing the that happened - here are discussing conspiracy theories version of.
Work with actual data is fought with trial for mistakes from tort and absence of needed for analysis materials knowledge and skills.
Plus - Limits any materials in the vast including cases is fought with in advance "nafantazirovannym" the result.
Inconsiderate. (And often and must) and prejudiced. Approach to analysis data combined with advanced fantasy - create phantasmagoric version of.

So utterly not recommend seek here truth.
But if you lover of fiction (as I, to example, then revere case curiously).

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Mandated Airbus » Airbus. Talk. II