The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » America » America

America

Posts 41 to 60 of 155

wrote:

There are such a company Black Rock, here is a bit information about it there is in Russian wikipedia
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

Interestingly, thank you for info.
Made there on chain echo this, they take control of the Google, which in turn contributed to many mediynym-dram scene back last time, to example the machinations with now cleanup "sbitiya Grabowski boinga."
Vicky gives ssylochku on shareholders the same guglya, so here is chief - Mr. Brin regularly sells shares on large amounts of, and here is after May's national events past year the price shares sharply has fallen doubled. To what would this? the dynamics sales shares
And why the in world fa this inconspicuous from fact oboyden ignored the, that particularly interestingly!

l2 wrote:

Interesting, thank you for info.
Made there on chain echo this, they take control of the Google, which in turn contributed to many mediynym-dram scene back last time, to example the machinations with now cleanup "sbitiya Grabowski boinga."
Gives ssylochku on shareholders the same guglya, so here is chief - Mr. Brin regularly sells shares on large amounts of, and here is after May's national events past year the price shares sharply has fallen doubled. To what would this? The dynamics sales shares
And why the in world fa this inconspicuous from fact oboyden ignored the, that particularly interestingly!

) and neaktsionery google alert, stalbyt, not participate in media choreographers, and not cover 100-interest prop - Grabovsky boying?
Something have google alert all media world in stating, ca he and there is a bloody reptoydnoe global siono-masono-government? With blekrotom umeste
o.O o.O o.O

wrote:

What something have google alert all media world in stating, you c he and there is a bloody reptoydnoe global siono-masono-government? With blekrotom umeste

Plus, alternative for not computer shared, this Microsoft -, too, a dark Monster.
"Healthy competition" and "freedom" choice in action :)

Last edited by Kukumber (Mar 13 2015 19:33:21)

wrote:

) and neaktsionery google alert, stalbyt, not participate in media choreographers, and not cover 100-interest prop - Grabovsky boying?

Simple, remarkable, that man sold shares on many million synchronously with octane benzenes was lowered events, nature--defined before, that the price on them falls half, and would still continues to dump, in that the invests. ???? all advisers in the modern Ukrainian government his close familiar. Can, simply coincidence.

I perishing not write pro ekotek with monsantoy

Last edited by l2 (Mar 14 2015 18:12:52)

l2 wrote:

Prsto remarkably, that man sold shares on many million synchronously with octane benzenes was lowered events, nature--defined before, that the price on them falls half, and would still continues to dump, in that the invests. ???? all advisers in the modern Ukrainian government his close familiar. Can, simply coincidence.

The usual business on insayde. Simple same people say: Launching bipartisan consensus requires removing both and build its future, taxes toldko nott forget pay. Increasingly as usually: Alone work, and other earn.

Somewhere in remarks, have read, that today Obama remains 666 days sit in the White House

Fatal North Charleston Police Shooting | The New York Times

Dmitry" wrote:

somewhere in remarks, have read, that today Obama remains 666 days sit in the White House

A respected the physicist Ostretsov wrote have themselves in blog article with threats America. http://aftershock.su/?q=node/299579
Something me seems after killings peacemaker Nemtsov in world few standoff:
"President W. W. Putin perfectly understands this difficulty, because he repeatedly called for all thinking patriots seek asymmetrical answers on challenges West. There is whether such scenarios, which in any case and in any time guarantee our an absolute superiority over a potential adversary. Such scenarios there is! "

Scenarios on Ostretsovu this puchkovoe weapons on jet for struggle with nuclear power avianostsami the US and cheap the bombings megatonnykh bombs on coast to trigger tsunami kilometer (Heights. Still there is Yellowstone existen. This enormous ompressor volcano. If there continue to cast until couple of-megaton and provoke emit magma and the ashes, then the entire territory the US will picked up metre layer by layer the ashes.
I canvas goosebumps going and chopped shiver. Articulating views' Sivkovym published Dehli mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rrent.html
Evening ceased be have a breathy. Duel David and Goliath. Who whom sboret?

Cautiously nenormativnaya vocabulary.

Dmitry" wrote:

studied nenormativnaya vocabulary.

., thanks for the commercial, TAC ". Grapple get through the opening credits until than half, after all cheekbones distorted from what laugh much from souls, because as shivering poetical trucker (commentator from God) for shot, perhaps, alone from the most powerful, which me avea to hear from foreigners.
To the same, in turn our drivers provide him Hi from cars. With those same nabolevshimi problems. :flag:

"Tankodrom" on str. Stainless in Propulsion Zaporozhye 08.02.2015g.

30 wrote:

Thanks for the commercial, TAC. " Grapple get through the opening credits until than half, after all cheekbones distorted from what laugh much from souls, because as shivering poetical trucker (commentator from God) for shot, perhaps, alone from the most powerful, which me avea to hear.

I wanted to show entire "charm of" Islamic American language, ah and that in Ohio money on roads there is no. If zapikat faki Locka's death schet, then there in the text and not will remain nothing, here is such he the mighty.
In video can be include the automatic the interpreter credits on Russian language, he nothing not can translate except couples words)

And me their pity.

For Detroit here, from is far a bit -

Here is they Henry Ford increasingly worship. But'm wrinkling lean\ historic knizhen about offense in detstve read, grapple-grapple am finished reading, camping on K. Myth and propaganda to mid-hike + backyard you can find emotsianalnyy von narrative toshnotvoren. But this the general impression

And that natvaril this Ford) - in end - demolished all OK\ roads and Syria (with resource 50-150) years incidentally) - now and dizelelektrovozy with residual resource in those-OK 30-40 years, in junk and budo alongside kendo on metal. This with for and I detroytskimi the diesels which
Such even watched show

But here now. Maybe, you about friend show - "Roar of motors on Motor City" is called
Done it as-would in direction support police state city
I love such, camping on K. Himself a techie or a
And here is - 'm - ivsyo almost had and almost had feel like myself again.

Need to say that in America these and so increasingly poorly - increasingly that their such itself can allow from achievements - initially sucked. Ah the-there is not quite, but and not strongly better than.

And specifically, this will be: Or cast-bike; or hot species; or muscle-kar; or big-foot-is mud-your models; or any thread dragster. Ah eshsho restavratsyya not vozbranyaetso there - but, increasingly things this will slightly more than fully bezpoleznye.

Alas and Oh

Exceptions perishing very not big, and not afishiruyutsya particularly.

Under their something those\ base.

So here is this cry humiliationthe roar of the motors - simply Cain about's not working potrachenykh. Rastrachevaemykh in empty,. And gotten the there nourished German - "need to urgently recognized have time!" - and whom and why this need to - gap.

In general, there 13-Ventotene series, on the second'm wrinkling is boring uzhoy, but watched right show throughs tears almost.

In of last series of "super spider has" (with yap. Dviglom to why), of the town built dick-mooks belatedly and on one intuziazizme, made how crampssteps on backdrop of zabroshenogo c\ OK\ Afghan station, under nodding and have-b-b nigger in overcoat.

The endgame

And this in support. And, repeat myself.

Pity their in general

Do -

the US Supreme Court has authorized gay-marriages across the country
Decision Supreme Court the US, uzakonivshego gay marriage, became victory for America , declared President Barack Obama.

This and should. :D
http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2014-05-11-65090 Barack Obama - when, and his wife Michelle - transeksual

Not know, can in accidents.

Although, even in kind "not began."

A new war against confederation

(Stuck ssyl on withshort-Afghanthe munchies\ cash native APC)

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1356258.html

Sought response to question: Why almost all pindosy here its linen in shared prachkakh, not brezguya those, that before them there same, said what about their smelly socks and shoes) and here is impaled his on such a narrative: The dude's facilitated one case, to to begin to America.

Agree with these guy on video: A niggers this lousy are kinda douchey (the spics are such same, except those which have European ancestors). White Americans their are keeping your distance, despite decades propaganda and imposing common life (mean destruction segregation in the US). , it is a pity that many Russian-speaking girls have illusions about equality and often, arriving in the US, shack so far with color. Profoundly sad on this look.

#p35138,Dmitry" wrote:

impaled his on such a narrative: The dude's facilitated one case, to to begin to America.

) Dude "prosharennyy", as he pro themselves says, somewhere in digitally world, and on greshnu land with Moon Illusion yesterday of you. Ah let will try "in rashke" hang out for more libations with enforcement group of dudes in impressive the airport terminal diner there. With katalami and in other lokhotronschikami get acquainted yourself, will try have -By the cops find recourse for that, when will pick it (-By the cops, whose livelihoods - the share of from Cathal), not let-god with Roma neighborhood got snagged (which includes in contact with such group of dudes through "faces Slavic looks." Far will run then from "who blessed the ones Rascia."
The entire this port, railroad, a roadside scum - she everywhere scum, together with "representatives legitimacy." He still not knows this. But learns, nowhere not going anywhere. Generation "open order" Hi,. His "teaches life" increasingly shit, prejudice not decisional laziness.

Curiously my African- and mulato-Americans under large cities as specifically have bred in the form of bezdelnogo, voro-, narco-get-togethers. In Europe such same. Few years boyfriend in lj from Germany detail described, as their there has enshrined and kholyat, contain for goschet, they get things done their a beef with Germans, which on of interest and workers duties face their srachem and mode of. All this is especially bloom in the most recent years. Without doubt, they have role in "genstsenarii." Zapalivat their plans to-different breyvikami.

+5

#p35139,minak wrote:

Sad on this look.

The situation, one that occurred a with me in February this year. Brief events that led to it. I was born, studied under in Novgorod under the USSR, served urgent already in trades abroad the first Chechnya, am stakeholder combat with the relevant records in voennike. Grandfather military, entire life on Web, the last place services Ukraine. Here and remained, mother, too, to him moved. So spharischen we proved on Ukraine, after Army I to mothers. No one knew that people naught mad. So here is began mobilization. I have the entire making related in Novgorod, St. Petersburg. Name is to itself, are experiencing. I asked, to on neck not sit have them, to work podiskali, more-less official, to with all patent issues effectively-files. Found in St. Petersburg on sudostroe "Almaz." All 01.05.2001,ve worked. Think as at all to live further. Of walking on the street, brings the patrol nowhere near. Showed passport. His immediately [and lead in "Sobel", there directly on the street'd have to cut all pockets. Appeal only on the Terms of and Khokhols juggle your coconuts.... Documents not give, is being driven in separate. Are beginning tell me, that I have phony authorization, registering the. I say, that not can be, I have and pass and increasingly on the hands of, but them don't care. In neighboring room Uzbeks, man 20, policeman me says, that now regulation yapping, will find have you in pocket what any and increasingly Uzbeks will sign, as any. I him voennik, say esteem-pridorok. I have and contacts my commander there is. Don't care. Baba sits him with his baton-tased clicks, the second maintained hand on Kabure holds. Understand bear down maralno. Understandable them simply need money, 10,000 units in pocket found, their and [. So here is this policeman himself Statistics ponaekhavshiy, the second doubting person. Increasingly my family with figs knows any since the lived in Russia. But all the funer, of money rules world. Emerge from Office, I comes straight went in FSB, there me judicial bureaus, increasingly were checked, documents all nastoyashie, no not lime tree. Wrote statement. FSBshnik apologized, said that punish severely. And you say: "Profoundly sad look."

+4

#p35140, wrote:

Since katalami and in other lokhotronschikami get acquainted yourself, will try have -By the cops find recourse for that, when will pick it (-By the cops, whose livelihoods - the share of from Cathal), not let-god with Roma neighborhood got snagged (which includes in contact with such group of dudes through "faces Slavic looks." Far will run then from "who blessed the ones Rascia."
The entire this port, railroad, a roadside scum - she everywhere scum, together with "representatives legitimacy." He still not knows this. But learns, nowhere not going anywhere. Generation "open order" Hi,. His "teaches life" increasingly shit, prejudice not decisional laziness.

The most striking impression from trips in Moscow, this as the cops on station people for several minutes until departure trains Plunder. Choose Outlook like on contractor or worker, descend from all sides and koshmaryat postrashnomu. Are responsible all money that find. Often this the entire lifetime earnings in a long time. And loop people strive to not to pay attention and hurry further. Surges fires of stores, two steps until Tverskaya and until has doplyunut can be. After such clearest circuses like never more not constitute in this city and at all in this country.

TAC, what same this make the fellow not will reveal, that this country gave him opportunity earn on machine, technique and house. And increasingly else, like have him in order.
Patriotism this when you not thinking, that somewhere for the boss jock ass, and when you worries, that in your country ass. Only in ChebuRashke, why something always increasingly contrary importantly, as there, and not as here.
Simultaneously badly and that said blow them away grabyut and stink, stink. And that blacks, Cops are shooting! And that have themselves under its nose no matter! And if, who is beginning to increasingly ??? to notice and to say, that not all of well under its nose, then increasingly natspredatel, dishonors and hates Russia.

Last edited by lublupivo (Jul 15 2015 10:16:03)

+2

#p35141,Wind wrote:

In neighboring room Uzbeks, man 20, policeman me says, that now regulation yapping, will find have you in pocket what any and increasingly Uzbeks will sign, as any.

Almost that, as in movies (there is in view pro various finesse and gimmicks, say the say, "nechistoplotnykh on hand -By the cops").
"Kremin"

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » America » America