The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Epidemic swine flu in Ukraine

Epidemic swine flu in Ukraine

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

#p55391, wrote:

's attacks spoke to old hat, got over a case these "had influenza." Temperatures 39, whip could not, bred on the third day together. Gave tablets, better now. From symptoms - temperatures, pain head and in the eyes of. On its work have closed department in no clothing left, all collaborators are gone in timeout.

Relatives friend in Poltava still be theirs., too, were bruised by the nevedannaya little, er, mishap. Nor of snot, nor medicine.
Here is priesthood, khutspa, malyata. Almost (with)

Have the headmistress's what the woman died from flu. But in a whole not in sight no billed epidemic. So, of cold more. Exactly from the consequences of flu people were dying always, nothing until unusual not see.

All native during.
Simultaneously.
In one day in different places (after a common meeting), awakened with tempoy 40 in the midst of night (as on hours) and dry cough.
Pace poorly sbivaemaya.
An elderlyon the morning summoned doctor and he immediately wanted to in hospital with first occurred moisture to (at night pace, and on the morning pneumonia).
Child broke a pint analysis on 4th day high the pace - still and bacterium (
In general some viral nameren prervat krovavyy sled with connected bacterial infection (

Three figures treated antibiotics - only so began to breathe from medicine.

3 doctor said, that 100% the first days flu.

From DNR wrote, that have them 2 virus churchgoers - from one pace, and from second lungs in loose goo for SUTKI Turn!

On expense the second waves of - its predict on the end of the February - 2 other strain of.
And so in one voice predict, that recognized as know time spraying.
And, yes, doctors the emergency said, that it seems on aerosolization of the virus!
On the emergency on mikrorayonu on peak of was on 100-150 challenges for night!! This absolute record with words doctors the emergency over the past 10 years.
Hospitals are full and there is realistically deceased (
In child hospital on the whole floor turn on them X-ray (there usually empty) and ????? second pneumonia (

Not know statistics for past years, but. Perhaps, journalists have exaggerated the scale of. Although of course times such reviews, I not'm contesting, can something and was. But only in comparison can be understand, this the usual flu or not. Flu - yes, there is killer cases, but such were always. Pro Yulkin swine then the media, they possibly how remember.

Not know, have us flu only on TV, realistically in past year hurt Rodney, known in been more. In this year not was sick at all no one. Schools were on karantinakh, Alpine rollercoaster for joy.

#p55486,Wxd wrote:

not know statistics for past years, but. Perhaps, journalists have exaggerated the scale of. Although of course times such reviews, I not'm contesting, can something and was. But only in comparison can be understand, this the usual flu or not. Flu - yes, there is killer cases, but such were always. Pro Yulkin swine then the media, they possibly how remember.

Of course increased, this their a duty - lie to, not to lend an objective picture.
The situation is delivered back permanent messages, nourished German remind - GRIPP churchgoers quite near, you can be the next, but have us will vaccine, which you from this saved! :D
But in Ukraine being incur will from this land, obliteration of. Population rapidly is declining. Anti-humane operation (Fortaleza de Hacho?)of ATF, social conditions, high unemployment, cancer, tuberculosis, push attacks, vaccination from polio, cancer cervical and anything - all of this and much else create excellent conditions for actions programs - "Ukraine - not for Ukrainians."

+1

#p55486,Wxd wrote:

not knowstatistics

#p55504,Wind wrote:

Dont know, have us flu only on TV

you accidentally not from one phones type the text?
Kidding :flag:

#p55504,Wind wrote:

Dont know, have us flu only on TV, realistically in past year hurt Rodney, known in been more. In this year not was sick at all no one. Schools were on karantinakh, Alpine rollercoaster for joy.

This is, too, valuable information. Thank for post. So say in kopilochku. :yep:
There that know about this topic write here, for understanding of situyoviny.
The virus Zeke's until us not interested in, he lives in other media and the sails for more serious and decision uncle thing and tyotek.

Not know in than sign In, but a bad go of pneumonia, as complication, more often have young men (even with 80s regime with first days disease), although, theoretically, they must be contrary ustoychivey

Week ago. At night open, with 11 days before eight the evening 38i5 but very hard with delusions. Tea with lemon no tablets. Evening night I feel safer. But Brad in anybody not vynosimyy, that the associated with figures, invoice. In five morning like fell asleep normally. On the morning 36 i2 peremeryal two times. Weakness the entire day got laid up for. And yes, why the increasingly without sweat. With family increasingly s'aII right until now.

At night, open, with 11 days before eight the evening 38i5 but very hard with delusions.

Have you the good reaction immo, but teaspoon this race for "we have had" created the.
Can this and not Flu at all, one of hundred rinovirusov.
I have so. Process crisis lasts 10 days exactly, without Accounting "incubation period."
Standard situation to 7 days.
Pathogenesis roughly such. Rezi in his stomach, is possible diarrheic / usually under H1N1 vaccine /, temperatures 38-41, catches the back the walls throat / your tonsils out, /, snot in the final stage. For flu characterized an ache around the the body.
In Moscow, I would said not was no epidemic "swine flu", more noise.

Last edited by 2+2=2 (Feb 11 2016 21:59:21)

#p55511, wrote:

:: Message from: Wxd::
You accidentally not from one phones type the text?
Kidding :flag:

I correctly understand, that in every Summit Alcoa sees ip, with which it sent? Even if podsetka the same, can with one the write, both have will Kyiv - but this still not means that clones). Theoretically, when the same provider on tens of-hundreds of homes district,, too, podsetka have different dynamic IPs surfers will one, and the and IP address?

#p55540,Wxd wrote:

I correctly understand, that in every Summit Alcoa sees ip, with which it sent? Even if podsetka the same, can with one the write, both have will Kyiv - but this still not means that clones). Theoretically, when the same provider on tens of-hundreds of homes district,, too, podsetka have different dynamic IPs surfers will one, and the and IP address?

Not launching to heart, see, that not clones. Apparently now food commodities on phrase not know. Here is and Seryoga there same

#p55516, wrote:

not knowin than sign In

Yesterday spoke with good old hat, got over a case its mother, in thereafter engulfed in hospital, set diagnosis pneumonia. Grapple departed, now increasingly well. But as it relate in the future, this is even question.

About H1N1 vaccine as the all silence the.
From last, abide first... got snatched by zavratykh
Today. YuA:

Officially from flu died 220 Ukrainians (according to on 7 February). In Odesskaya area have registered 38 death, in Vinnitsa 13, independent 15, Zaporozhye 12, Cherkasy 14, Rivne 14, Kiev 14, Donetsk 13. Most often die sick had influenza A (N1N1) pandemicheskiy, however to vast an outcome can lead and other types of grippov.

--- - ---

Ukrainians to epidemic proved are not prepared just 0,32% population prominent from flu, and most sick to's Iet the EMTs not turned. So, two of three dead from complications flu summoned doctor, when already was too late. Under this none of dead, as report in of the Ministry of Health, not was all up to date from flu."privivatsya need was still in September-October for few weeks until the early epidemicheskogo season", notes Elena Fenyuk.

So here is it that :hobo: Should was privivatsya. Attacked "had influenza", have sketched statistics for deterrence, and under rally the earth will than need to. Yes moisture to Ukrainians wanted on your vaccines. If would not news, figs who would have knew about pandemics.

"Now in group risk people the older generation older 60 years, with serious chronic medical conditions heart-vascular diseases, people, sick hearty diseases, asthma, people with fat they in zone risk. This small children groups risk very many ", tell in Gossanepidsluzhbe.

Of course pensioners and children in zone risk. President with members are taken care of about their health. Sold the entire its business and-all "vitamin C"? :mad: At retirement 1,200 UAH not what live cannot be, wipe myself these that paper even not ?????.
For children I'll shut up at all, who them from parents that buys useful. Indeed do so,pastry on zamenitelyakh and chocolates from of Latin Guano, inundate the bloating, nor one vitamin normally not letting in organism. And they are fighting with lands that do not exist "the Dragon" administer it.

Even scare the second wave of.
Alone waves of around. Ukraine - feigns nervousness times, Ukraine - feigns nervousness two.

A new focus have come up with - apprenticeship children in the presence of parents in schools.
Caught up with parents and children in close stuffy corridors, only would ambush exchange bacilli and boost incidence of and raskupaemost drugs

Apparently, epidemics and hybrid war well preconceived in concept of transition to Postindustrialnosti (# Gilbo)

#p57396,l2 wrote:

New focus have come up with - apprenticeship children in the presence of parents in schools.
Caught up with parents and children in close stuffy corridors, only would ambush exchange bacilli and boost incidence of and raskupaemost drugs

Simply Hysteria about pedophilia. Yes and at all something correctly. Can be same do on time, or even in days.

#p57353, wrote:

location scare the second wave of.
Alone waves of around. Ukraine - feigns nervousness times, Ukraine - feigns nervousness two.

The second waves of flu so and not was. Here is so now trust doctors.

But that have.
Shuster Live the Department markings:

inquiry commencement of epdemchnogo sale vaktsinovano i?ioe gripu 128887 iinaaiaeo,ui becoming 0.33% a usogo ianaeaiiy ie. C groups medichnogo, epdemologchnogo the kind profesynogo riziku vaktsinovano i?ioe gripu 124 657 iinaaiaeo abo has 22.8% a pdlyagayuchikh. nayvischiy Player scheplennyami vdznachatsya in roku vischomu.nayvischiy ? aaiu okhoplennya scheplennyami na?aa dityachogo ianaeaiiyvdznachatsya in Zaporzky vischomu.

Pitoma boo wagga children with defects of scheplenikh i?ioe gripu becoming 21,0%.

Are starting for South. Dnepropetrovsk mill and Zaporozhye area snapped up. Men in of ATF, children - vaccinated.

Further

pochinayuchi ? 40 to mother 2015 ?ieo in Oe?a zarestrovano 364vrusologchno pdtverdzhenikh letalnikh cases to a gripu, c them have 81,3% viznacheno vrus gripu type A (H1N1) pdm09.

On the beginning of February been recorded 171 fatality cases, but for the next 40 days died even 193 human, of which 81,3% from flu. But about this why the media not up some big, doctors not trumpeted the panic
As so? Where these figures, than engage in "objective" SMDI?
Need from year in year vaccinated from issue guidelines attacks created to elites against meshayuschikhsya under with their feet people on soldalready almost someone else's earth.
No one not intends to feed 40 million people. Otherwise not was no "war", pensioners not had on $50, so prezident not was billion chocolate cakes "popular" that way, aye, and Gav not left would in Poland.

In Poland, on choose between pay-parking in the forest.
http://funkyimg.com/i/2bZp3.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/2bZp4.jpg

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Epidemic swine flu in Ukraine